• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
16c5ppj.jpg

He sounds nice....:eek:

On Friday, March 13, police responded to a domestic assault complaint at a mobile home in Saginaw Bay Estates in Essexville. The 26-year-old female caller told dispatchers her boyfriend, Ralph E. Bills II, had pushed and slapped her, was threatening to "take a bunch of pills," and was brandishing a knife, court records state.

Police met with the woman, who told them she is 11 weeks pregnant and lives with Bills. During an argument, the woman went to leave when Bills shoved her down, got on top of her, and tried grabbing her phone away from her, she told police. The woman left in her car, but then received a call from Bills threatening to hurt her pets that she had left behind, she told officers.

The woman returned to her home and put her dog in her car, court records show. She then tried to retrieve her cats when Bills told her he was going to punch them.

"He held up his fist toward the bigger (cat)," she said, according to police reports contained in court records. "I picked up the small one and then he punched the bigger one in the rear end."

The woman left and Bills followed her, she said. As she entered her car, Bills forced the door open and got on top of her, trying to get her keys and phone, she told the officers. As this struggle occurred, the woman bit Bills on his arm, she said.

"Then he grabbed me by my hair and pulled my head back," she continued. "He told me he was going to kill me when he got out of prison."

Bills went into the residence with the woman's phone and keys, she said. She re-entered the home as well and he gave her back the items, then grabbed a kitchen knife and acted as though he was slitting his wrists, though his hoodie's sleeves covered them, she told police.

Bills gave a different account to police, saying that he and his girlfriend had been arguing, but that she grabbed and bit his arm twice without provocation. He shoved her away and then she left, he said.

Police wrote in their reports that as their interview with Bills wore on, he became more upset and unpredictable, eventually saying he consumed 10 to 12 pills, but felt fine. Bills resisted going to the hospital, and officers had to handcuff him for his transport to McLaren Bay Region via ambulance, court records state.

Once at the emergency room, Bills was so unruly he had to be restrained to a bed, court records state. Some time later, officers removed Bills from the hospital, placed him under arrest, and took him to the Bay County Jail.

Bills was free on bond on two counts of assault and battery and malicious destruction of a building between $200 and $1,000, misdemeanors stemming from 2014 incidents. He has also been on three years' probation out of Tuscola County since July 24, 2013, on a conviction of assaulting, resisting, or obstructing police, and another three-year probation count from Dec. 4, 2013, on a conviction of felonious assault.

http://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/...n_repeatedly_atta.html#incart_related_stories

Well, hopefully, that "I'll kill you when I get out of prison" comment will net him a longer sentence and give him further time to consider his stupidity. Maybe he'll eventually chill out and see himself for the asshole he is.

QUOTE: hen grabbed a kitchen knife and acted as though he was slitting his wrists, though his hoodie's sleeves covered them,

I WOULD HAVE SAID LET ME HELP YOU WITH THOSE SLEEVES HONEY!

The woman left in her car, but then received a call from Bills threatening to hurt her pets that she had left behind, she told officers.

She then tried to retrieve her cats when Bills told her he was going to punch them.

"He held up his fist toward the bigger (cat)," she said, according to police reports contained in court records. "I picked up the small one and then he punched the bigger one in the rear end."

What in the actual fuck?

What did the cats do? Why are the animals always getting abused for their "humans" Stupidity?
GRRRR

I hope the cats are ok. And the Dog of course.

I hope the kitty that got punched scratched his damn face off. It would only be right

Dogs, as in more than 1, cats, also as in more than one, two adults (or at least over the age of 18), drugs and they live in a trailer, oh and she's pregnant.

Next story going to be about the child rescued from the drugged-out parents in the shit covered home? They certainly have the perfect storm for it brewing.

At least she went back for her animals when he threatened them. She might actually have maternal instincts.

She just doesn't need him around come the birth.

threatening to "take a bunch of pills,"

threatening to hurt her pets

tried to retrieve her cats when Bills told her he was going to punch them.

"He told me he was going to kill me when he got out of prison."

grabbed a kitchen knife and acted as though he was slitting his wrists, though his hoodie's sleeves covered them, she told police.

Bills was so unruly he had to be restrained to a bed

Fucking drama queen. Just succeed with the wrist cutting and we can all go home, k? Thanks.

She is only eleven weeks...maybe she'll terminate, go back to school, become a vet or something, wouldn't that be nice ?

Well, hopefully, that "I'll kill you when I get out of prison" comment will net him a longer sentence and give him further time to consider his stupidity. Maybe he'll eventually chill out and see himself for the asshole he is.

You're such a dreamer! :D

I'm sorry. I can't stop laughing. He punched a cat in the ass?! HahaWho does that?!? What a dick

Omg how embarrassing. I was just going to comment how I don't believe in animal cruelty but I too have punched my cat in the ass. But I am a dick anyway I guess. My cats an even bigger one though. I've had him for five years and when my wife was pregnant, at about six months along, he began shitting on the floor. Still does, not all of the time, but randomly. I heard "plop plop" recently and thought he was fucking with my lap top charger... Nope he was shitting on my floor, first time I've caught him and on sheer instinct I punched him right in the ass.

I don't know what to do with him, I love him but wow. I can't take this shit anymore. Pun fully intended.

Anyway, I can't stand people who do nasty shit and then threaten to hurt themselves. They never do, those are not the type of people that EVER do. I can't stand that. Your physical abuse isn't enough? I don't take suicide lightly but Go hang yourself in the fucking closet pussy, I'll even supply the rope.

The charges regarding this incident were dismissed, but it seems that ole Ralphie here has anger management issues.

An Essexville man initially accused of attacking his pregnant girlfriend, punching her cat, and threatening to kill her has had related charges dismissed, though he has pleaded no contest to unrelated misdemeanors.

Ralph E. Bills II on Tuesday, March 31, appeared before Bay County District Judge Mark E. Janer for a scheduled preliminary examination on a five-year felony of domestic violence, third offense. However, Bay County Assistant Prosecutor Jeff Stroud said that Bills' alleged victim had met with him and written several letters to his office and the court. After those meetings and letters, Stroud said he felt the prosecution could not proceed with the case.

Thus, Stroud asked the felony matter be dismissed, a request Janer granted.

Bills, 29, then pleaded no contest to two counts of assault and battery and one count of malicious destruction of property between $200 and $1,000, both misdemeanors. Those charges stem from Bills on Dec. 2 causing a ruckus at McLaren Bay Region hospital, punching and kicking walls, and attacking two other men.

A no contest plea is not an admission of guilt but is treated as such for the purposes of sentencing. Bills' attorney, Robert J. Dunn, said his client pleaded no contest as he was under the influence of drugs and had no memory of his conduct at the hospital. As a result, Janer relied on police reports to enter convictions on the record.

http://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/...ismiss_felony_dom.html#incart_related_stories

I don't know what to do with him, I love him but wow. I can't take this shit anymore. Pun fully intended.

We moved one of ours outside several years ago, and this is why. We had three (one passed away last year), and they all eventually stopped using the litter box for no apparent reason. The last one has been outside for about 6 months. She decided to use the portable crib as a litter box, and that was the last straw. They stay in the backyard, believe it or not, and seem to be very happy. We made them a house out of a heavy wooden shipping crate, and we even put a window in it. Their scratching post/climbing condo sits on top beside their food dispenser.

Bay County Assistant Prosecutor Jeff Stroud said that Bills' alleged victim had met with him and written several letters to his office and the court. After those meetings and letters, Stroud said he felt the prosecution could not proceed with the case.

She's begging them to let him go! Cause I'm sure the one they're referring to is NOT the cat! SMDH if he comes back to live wiht her after he's freed, she gets what she gets.

Nope he was shitting on my floor, first time I've caught him and on sheer instinct I punched him right in the ass.

Right after it shit on the floor? This has got to be the moment at which I am least likely to punch a cat in the ass. :wtf:

Right after it shit on the floor? This has got to be the moment at which I am least likely to punch a cat in the ass. :wtf:

Oh we disagree again do we?:yawn:

During. The side of his ass though. It wouldn't be the first time one of my split second reactions got me into shit anyway. If I was an actor, I'd be the first ever "reaction hero". Ass punching kitties everywhere! Up, down, and around.

Some people can think things through in the heat of the moment and I admire that. That is why I try my best not to piss off women in real life. I prefer an instantaneous shot to the head rather then spending the rest of my time wondering where and when the piano's going to fall on it.

Back