• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://abc11.com/news/raleigh-woman-attacked-by-own-dog-who-was-in-rage/1487098/
RALEIGH (WTVD) --
A Raleigh woman is recovering Friday night after being bitten by her pit bull.

The attack happened at a townhouse in the 4300 block of Presley Court near North Hills around 5 p.m. According to eyewitnesses, the woman's girlfriend arrived at the townhouse and seconds later, ran out of the house screaming that a dog had bitten the woman.

"(The victim), she works with dogs. So they always played," neighbor Donell Smith told ABC11. "But for some particular reason today, the dog jumped up on her."

Smith, along with Tony Morgan and Thomas Morgan, armed themselves with a bat, broomstick, and a rake to fend off the dog. They quickly found those household items were no match for the "vicious dog."

"We realized the dog was so much in rage that we really couldn't do anything about the situation but just stand back and wait for Animal Control to get there," Tony Morgan said.

The woman was able to escape the attack by running into a bathroom.

The three men said when they saw the dog, they also noticed it clawing at the bathroom door; not letting anyone near it. They also said the dog would not respond to commands.

"I could see the dog jumping at the door with claws and growling at the mouth, real aggressively, trying to get to the other side of the door," Tony Morgan told ABC11. "He was really mad at whatever he was mad at."

The woman was bitten in the arm, chest, and abdomen. Raleigh PD, Fire, EMS, and Animal Control arrived at the home shortly after 5 p.m. to help the woman, who has not been identified by authorities.

Thomas Morgan told ABC11, "(The Animal Control woman) was like a dog whisperer. The dog came right to her... right out the house acting like nothing happened."

ABC11 reached out to the Raleigh Police Department for more information on the woman's condition and status of the dog, but they were unable to provide any additional details at the time of this report.

There was a Columbo episode where this guy had trained his Rottweilers to turn into biting, snapping, snarling murdering beasts anytime someone said the secret word, Rosebud.

Maybe this happened here.:shrug:

Um ... okay. Idiots!

If you want to stop a dog fight think Wheel barrel.

http://ourmountainhearth.com/how-to-safely-stop-a-dog-fight/
That's the dumbest shit I've ever read.
Not safe at all.

That might work for two dogs having a small squable. Better not try that on a dog in rage or a pitbull in full on kill mode.

On another note, I did like the cast iron pans in the picture at the link. I would grab a griswold #8 and hit the mother fucker right in the head. I would hit with the edge of the pan not the flat side.
Fuck the wheel barrow method. I call that the cast iron method.

Last edited:
I call that the cast iron method.

But that's inhumane and the wheel barrel method actually works.

I tired it with a rottweiler. I didn't have to walk him backwards either...He was just instantly

on his face and looking at me all humiliated because i touched him like that

and stopped.

But that's inhumane and the wheel barrel method actually works.

I tired it with a rottweiler. I didn't have to walk him backwards either...He was just instantly

on his face and looking at me all humiliated because i touched him like that

and stopped.
Reachinh down brings you face and neck into a vulnerable position.
The wheel barrow might work on two nice dogs having a squable.
The absolute worst thing anyone can do in a dog attack is allow the dog near their neck or face. Bending down is doing just that and also there is more chance of being knocked down while bent over.

Of course, I would not whack my labradoodle with a skillet if he got into a scrap.

Going back to this article, 3 grown men armed with baseball bats and a broom handle couldn't subdue this dog. How were they going to get in there and grab his hind legs.

I can see the wheelbarrow maneuver with a smaller dog. But sending another person to pry the jaws of a dog who wont leg go is crazy.

We were talking about this last night. In a situation where the dog is attacking a person it might not be possible to use a gun for fear of hitting the human. You might have the same problem using clubs and machetes. So, we were thinking one of us would grab the hind legs while the other would put the dog out of commission by breaking a leg or two with a bat or machete. I hope I'm never in that position, but I would go to someone's aid with whatever I could get my hands on. I don't think it's a waste of time to go over some plans on one's mind, because it's always better to have some mental preparation. They say that works pretty well in lieu of actual practice.

Back