• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A California man was charged with animal cruelty on Tuesday after he allegedly stomped a couple's dog to death after killing their cat.

Seth Estrada, 22, was arrested on Friday after his girlfriend's grandparents called police officers to their home when they found their beloved Maltese, Rain, bleeding profusely.

Chuck Hayes, Rain's owner, said Estrada killed his dog following a dispute over whether he could continue to live with his granddaughter at their residence, according to the Mercury News.

When police arrived to the scene Estrada allegedly yelled:'I killed my first dog!'

'He's been periodically hurting my animals since he moved in,' Holly told the newspaper. 'They were all accidents, of course. It's never been this bad.'

Chuck said that he and his wife finally had enough and told Estrada to move out on Friday.

Later that day, Chuck said a neighbor told him she heard Estrada punch Rain, who had purple ears, three times as the dog yelped in pain.

Chuck said when he came home he found Rain barely able to walk. He then held the dog for about a half hour, but had to leave the home to pick up his grandson from school.

He told the newspaper that he laid the dog on a pillow and went outside. But before he could leave, Chuck claims Estrada ran out of the house with the now bleeding dog in his arms.

'I said, "What'd you do! Give me that dog!" Hayes said. 'Before I could get back to the house, it died.' Hayes then called police.

Estrada claimed he was trying to help the dog walk when it bit him. Estrada said he accidentally fell back and stepped on the front of the dog's face, according to the Mercury News.

A necropsy revealed Rain suffered from skull fractures, broken ribs, a collapsed spleen, and internal hemorrhaging. Rain's injuries were considered intentional.

Estrada also told police that he had killed three other animals, but he said they were all accidents, according to Hawthorne police Lt James Royer.

Royer said authorities 'believe that he's responsible for the deaths of as many as three animals, this by his own admission'.
462C1F5600000578-0-image-a-38_1510250620630.jpg

Nothing says please let me stay here with your daughter like killing the family dog.

Nothing says please let me stay here with your daughter like killing the family dog.
well haven't gone over to the main story but it looks like he'd killed more: the first one damaged he would have have had an accident here
yesh, little more important than purple ears:
"During police questioning, Estrada told detectives he had previously killed three animals, although he claimed they were all accidents, Hawthorne police Lt. James Royer said. Hayes and his wife, Holly, said they suspect Estrada is responsible for the recent death of a cat found dead in their driveway. They allege he broke the cat’s neck and tossed it from a second-story window."
seth.jpg

ugly pin head

Last edited:
Someone else needs to go to jail for animal abuse because of those purple ears.

Good thing he was caught after killing a drop kick dog because
Today the pets tomorrow the toddlers.

Last edited:
He looks like a murdering asshole.
Drop kick him repeatedly.

Hope the gf is proud of her taste in penis.
Dummy.

Back