• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK – Police have arrested 20-year-old Quinton Laster after they say he shot and decapitated his grandparents inside a home daycare

Neighbors called police to perform a welfare check Tuesday afternoon at the home of 78-year-old James Earl Reed and 59-year-old Sharon Reed.

Police would find Laster outside of the home when they arrive. Inside the home the would find Laster’s grandparents had both been shot and decapitated.

Police would also find three small children inside the daycare, but they were in the garage and reportedly did not see the murders.

“Luckily, they weren’t injured in any way, shape or form,” said Sgt. Ashley Peters, with the Oklahoma City Police Department.

Laster was taken into custody and charged with multiple counts of murder. No motive has been revealed at this point.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

71lg2QY6AJo

Continue reading...

Glad the kiddos are okay.

I never will understand why someone goes to the trouble of decapitating someone after their dead. Hacking up the body for disposal is one thing. But to just hack off the head just because. There has go to be some mental issues.

Courtesy of @Valasca :

A 20-year-old man allegedly shot and decapitated his grandparents inside an Oklahoma City home that doubled as a day care.

Investigators who came to the house for a welfare check Tuesday afternoon found three children huddled inside an attached garage.

[...]

But inside the house, authorities found a grisly scene. Sharon Reed, 59, and James Reed, 78, were dead.

"Both victims had been shot and decapitated," police said.

Officers had spotted Quinton Laster, 20, outside. They detained him there as they ventured into the house. Now, police say Laster, the Reeds' grandson, is being held on two counts of first-degree murder.

[...]

Laster had been living with his grandparents for about two years after being kicked out of his mother's house, Jackson said.

[...]

The children found inside the garage were later reunited with their families, police said.

"Luckily, they weren't injured in any way, shape or form," Oklahoma City Police Sgt. Ashley Peters said.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/10/us/oklahoma-grandparents-decapitated-daycare/index.html

Last edited:
Laster had been living with his grandparents for about two years after being kicked out of his mother's house, Jackson said.

Hmm. And something tells me the deadbeat was about to be kicked out of his grandparents' house too...

I can't wait for more info on this one. The article says police were there to do a welfare check, which is totally different than responding to a report of shots fired, screams, or domestic disturbance. Welfare checks are usually only done on folks who haven't been heard from in a while or are known to be vulnerable, so how long were those kids in the garage before police arrived? Were none of them old enough to call for help, or at least scream to alert neighbours? Then again, those neighbours either didn't seem to hear any gunshots or they didn't care when they heard them, so maybe it's the kind of neighbourhood where gunshots and screams are commonplace enough to not warrant concern.

In any case, beheading your grandparents requires some serious sustained rage and effort, and I'm curious about the motive.

A jury has rejected a mental incompetence claim from a man accused of shooting and decapitating his grandmother and her husband at an in-home day care in Oklahoma City.

The criminal case against 23-year-old Quinton Laster has been on hold for more than two years because of questions over his mental state.

Laster is charged with first-degree murder in the February 2016 killings of his grandmother, Sharon Reed, and her husband, James Earl Reed. The killings occurred at the couple’s home, which was also used as a day care center for children.

Police have said Laster “fully confessed” to the killings.

Laster’s attorneys argued that Laster suffers from schizophrenia and is unable to assist in his defense. Laster has “difficulty grasping the reality of the situation,” defense attorney Melanie Freeman-Johnson told jurors.

But prosecutor Ryan Stephenson said the issue was whether Laster had the ability to understand the court proceedings and the charges he faces. He argued that Laster had been coached by relatives to act incompetent “because they don’t want to see Baby Boy go to prison.”

State mental health experts who evaluated Laster concluded he is competent, Richardson said.
http://www.swtimes.com/news/2018121...cted-for-oklahoma-man-charged-in-decapitation

Fuck this overgrown semen sample and the rat bastards who spewed this evil from the bowels of hell.
They should be ashamed of themselves for enabling this bastard and not wanting to see him in jail.
He killed the matriarch of the family and yall more worried about this vermin.

As much as I despise trophy hunting, I would trophy hunt the s*** out of this guy.
Piston head looking freak trying to pretend he has mental health issues when he's really just a mean little bastard.

Back