• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
1z4v0pd.jpg

A Riviera Beach couple is accused of locking two children in a closet at times, forcing them to sleep on the ground and feeding them food out of a bucket.

Quincy Hazel and Sabrina Golden-Hazel are now locked up the Palm Beach County Jail.

Investigators with the Riviera Beach Police Department said the children did not attend school and had never been to a doctor or dentist.

Police said the boy, 17, ran away a month ago and was afraid to go home. He hold investigators that at times, he would be so hungry that he would eat trash, the report said.

He is missing teeth and told investigators he often cries at night because of the pain in his mouth.

Investigators said a 12-year-old girl told a similar story.

Golden-Hazel told investigators she home schools the children, but police did not find any books in the home.

She also told investigators the two hadn't been to the doctor or dentist because they refused to go.

Hazel told investigators he never noticed any health or medical problems with the children.

Quincy Hazel and Sabrina Golden-Hazel have been charged with 2 counts of child neglect with great bodily harm.

http://m.wpbf.com/news/riviera-beac...in-closet-feeding-them-out-of-bucket/32480894

Investigators say since 2012, police have had 9 service calls for the Hazel's address.

The most recent call came Sunday, with a report of child neglect in the home.

There were a total of nice calls in less than three years. According to a city spokeswoman, a call for service doesn’t mean they always have a reason to go inside and investigate allegations of abuse.

Records show Sabrina Hazel once ran a day care.

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-p...ain-behind-bars-after-child-abuse-allegations

Lol @Forensicwx I was gonna post this when I saw it a couple hours ago but honest to God I thought you or @bowling68 had so I didn't bother. I guess I was right that someone would. That being said these fuckers are despicable and need to be whipped bloody.
Fucking cunt looks amused and that's no good. She needs to learn what it feels like to be helpless at the mercy of others with no other recourse. Some people have no shame and those are the ones that really get to me. You and your worthless ego can rot in a corner for all I care. It's not like you're of any actual use.

I know this is terrible; I probably read here too much, but I was surprised they frd them, even if it was out of a bucket. Many we hear of don't even get that.

I hate people :punch::rage:
I don't have children and never wanted them ... so I made sure I didn't .
... But I would keep these poor kids :( after I decapitated that fat cunt :devil:

They aren't the only children. OMG. This is horrifying! :eek:

According to the report, a relative told police that the family has 11 children, but only the 17-year-old boy and 12-year-old girl were subjected to that abuse. She told police that she was kicked out of the house at 13 but has stayed there on and off for several years. A few years ago, the woman recalled, the girl pretended to be dead, scaring the family to the point that Golden-Hazel moved the children out of the closet. She said the children now sleep on the floor.
http://www.local10.com/news/riviera-beach-couple-accused-of-locking-children-in-closet/32483360

I hope these fuckers get a long jail sentence so they can know what it's like to be locked up.

If it were up to me, I'd throw them in solitary for, say, two weeks, without food or water. If they wanted to survive, they'd have to drink their own urine. If their bodies stopped producing urine because of no new liquid intake, I'd piss in there and they could lick it off the floor. Then, I would finally offer them a meal - a long human turd coiled neatly on a silver platter. And they would not get out until the turd was eaten.

Better yet, just lock them up, and forget about them. Come back in a month to dispose of the remains.

Lol @Forensicwx I was gonna post this when I saw it a couple hours ago but honest to God I thought you or @bowling68 had so I didn't bother. I guess I was right that someone would. That being said these fuckers are despicable and need to be whipped bloody.
Fucking cunt looks amused and that's no good. She needs to learn what it feels like to be helpless at the mercy of others with no other recourse. Some people have no shame and those are the ones that really get to me. You and your worthless ego can rot in a corner for all I care. It's not like you're of any actual use.

Before you judge.. You need to make sure you have factual information. The news can embellish greatly for ratings. That's why they aren't charged yet with the allegations until the investigation is done. Afterward we in the U.S. Have a judicial system that consist of a judge and jury. My point is don't judge. You don't know the whole story nor do you know these people!

I am curious @Wildchild, are these mugshots from other arrests then? According to the state of Florida, they are under arrest and charged. You claim they are not? I understand the DFS investigation is ongoing, but criminal actions have already been laid.

If you'd like, call 561-688-4340 as I just did to verify they are both still currently in custody and charged with 2 counts of child neglect with great bodily harm. ;)

Before you judge.. You need to make sure you have factual information. The news can embellish greatly for ratings. That's why they aren't charged yet with the allegations until the investigation is done. Afterward we in the U.S. Have a judicial system that consist of a judge and jury. My point is don't judge. You don't know the whole story nor do you know these people!
Don't tell me what to do. I do what I want. So please sit on this :finger: and twist. This is not a court of law it is an internet forum where innocent until proven guilty is not something we worry about. You get arrested for being a dick ass motherfucker we get to speculate as to how much of a dick you are. Don't like it? Then leave. You can get strung up right next to these idiots if you wanna.

I am curious @Wildchild, are these mugshots from other arrests then? According to the state of Florida, they are under arrest and charged. You claim they are not? I understand the DFS investigation is ongoing, but criminal actions have already been laid.

If you'd like, call 561-688-4340 as I just did to verify they are both still currently in custody and charged with 2 counts of child neglect with great bodily harm. ;)

{{{ <3 Rock ON you! <3 }}}

"He is missing teeth and told investigators he often cries at night because of the pain in his mouth"
... I don't know why I keep referring back to this .. but it breaks my heart :bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears: maybe I'm hormonal or sumthin LOL!! But I almost literally busted out crying when I read that. its not like this is by far the worst thing we see on here ... but fuck this is just so god dam sad !!:bigtears::bigtears:

@Wildchild FUCK OFF.

I read stories like this so often that it takes a lot to get a rise out of me anymore. I hate that these fuckers always seem to single one or two kids out of the group. Like what a mind fuck for those poor kids. Seeing their parents treat their siblings ok, as they continue to treat them horribly.

Also, I usually refrain from commenting on the physical appearance of the offenders but, damn that bitch really is UGLY.

As someone who knows the horror of toothaches, I understand, since this child had no choice and no chance of getting something to stop the pain. I thought I would die from my head exploding when I had an abscessed tooth and the pain pill was only making me nauseous. I don't wish that kind of pain on anybody but the assholes that had these poor children shut in a closet.

Don't tell me what to do. I do what I want. So please sit on this :finger: and twist. This is not a court of law it is an internet forum where innocent until proven guilty is not something we worry about. You get arrested for being a dick ass motherfucker we get to speculate as to how much of a dick you are. Don't like it? Then leave. You can get strung up right next to these idiots if you wanna.
th

Investigators say since 2012, police have had 9 service calls for the Hazel's address.
Nine times?? And nothing was done?

Records show Sabrina Hazel once ran a day care.
That's scary!

He is missing teeth and told investigators he often cries at night because of the pain in his mouth.
This brought tears to my eyes. Poor child! Tooth pain is the worst, and rotten teeth leads to nasty lung infections/abscesses from the bacteria being breathed into the lungs. I hope these assholes suffer long and hard for what they did!

Whoa. This is odd. A defender who can spell, uses punctuation and didnt call anyone names.
Color me impressed even though we've heard that before.

I have a feeling @Wildchild is gonna be a one-hit-wonder kind of tard defender!

But that's not gonna stop me from hoping he/she returns so we can laugh at, I mean listen to her tell us how awful we all are & how innocent those 2 child-torturing monsters are!

Until then, I'll just sit here... on my thumbs... not judging :whistle:

I have a feeling @Wildchild is gonna be a one-hit-wonder kind of tard defender!

But that's not gonna stop me from hoping he/she returns so we can laugh at, I mean listen to her tell us how awful we all are & how innocent those 2 child-torturing monsters are!

Until then, I'll just sit here... on my thumbs... not judging :whistle:
Unliked so I could Like again.

Before you judge.. You need to make sure you have factual information.
Fact: The children were suffering
Fact: The children did not receive medical or dental care
Fact: The children were not going to school (how do you "home school" without books?)
Fact: These two are worthless pieces of shit
Fact: By defending these two shit-stains, you are no better than them.

Now that I have pointed out the factual information, everyone here may now freely judge away.

You might want to duck as the stoning commences.

Standing ovation!

Cbaby, you rock!!!! <3<3<3

I will never understand people who keep their kids home and neglect their education. My daughter attends preschool and I am stoked that she is occupied and entertained without needing me to provide that stimulation for 8 hours a day. I am literally counting the days until I send my son to preschool. If you're not going to home school then why keep them home?? Doesn't that mean they will follow you to the bathroom, bedroom, kitchen and anywhere else and not give you one damn second to yourself?

There aren't any charges filed yet per State Attorney Office. Yes they are both still in custody. Funny to me how their house was never search. There are reports that shows no books were present.. Lol but hey! It is what it is... And the closet & house are IMMACULATE clean. Ummm spotless. But hey it is what it is. Let's pray for everyone involve. Instead of prosecuting because your bored and a member of a acceptable group that in real life you never fit into. I should voice my opinions on a Christian network as most have relaid. House of horror??? Whooooo wonder where this room of tourture is?? Ummm hey this is a venting forum so go ahead and vent. It's everyone's right. YES missy pooh it's your right to judge. It is the internet... Yes I do speak correct English. But that's because I have a doctorate degree from a high prestigious COLLEGE. So hey how many of ya'll graduated College with a Doctorate degree. Check me boo and making over SIX Figures...
All I'm saying "quote unquote" in my one hit wonder appearance. Let's let the judicial system do their job. YES! I said Their and now there.. Ha! "Doctorate" DEGREE! 6 figures boo! ✌️

Last edited:
CONTROL! That's what people like this want. They control the ones they can or the ones that allow it. And then they hate them because they are letting them control them, so they tighten up the control and pretty soon this is what you have.

I know cause I spent my entire childhood with controllers, my stepdad controlled my mother and ignored us, so she controlled us. She's still the queen of passive-aggressive, but she don't control me anymore!

Whoa. This is odd. A defender who can spell, uses punctuation and didnt call anyone names.

So much for that! Her doctrine degree from a high protege college and still can't spell. She came back and fixed that name calling for you.

Well when your typing fast.. IPHONE 6 plus have a way of correcting spelling unknowingly. yes, I came back and corrected my grammar. Sorry to disappoint you.

Back