• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...and-five-year-old-does-burnouts-as-dad-cheers
[....]
Alex Dobson has been taking his son, Riley, to burn out competitions since he was born.

"He knows a hell of lot for a five-year-old child. He’s not your average five-year-old," Mr Dobson told 9NEWS.

Earlier this week Riley put his "lifetime" of experience to the test in the family driveway.

The Lockyer Valley father posted the video on Wednesday with the caption "When your 5-year-old says… Dad, can I do a burnout? Sure son, no worries."

"Remember a car addiction stops a drug addiction," he added.

The young boy is seen putting the sedan into gear before revving the engine as smoke fills the sky.

"All Riley, all by himself. Hell yeah buddy, that’s my boy," Mr Dobson says.

"Look, there's no one in the car with you," he exclaims.

"High five."

More than two million people viewed the footage, which attracted a slew of comments expressing outrage.

"If this kid goes out without his irresponsible dad to try it again and takes off in the car he has no hope," one Facebook user wrote.

This afternoon police seized Mr Dobson’s "pride and joy," towing it from the driveway.

He said he’s “beginning” to regret posting the now-viral video.

"Only because how far it’s gone and the consequences," Mr Dobson said.

So he regrets losing his car, not putting his son in a dangerous situation, allowing, no, encouraging him to do something that could kill him.o_O

Latest posts

Back