• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

golanvern

Developing in Orlando right now ... active shooter renters nightclub and begins shooting. Possible Hostage situation and some reports that shooter has bomb strapped on.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting/index.html

(CNN)Gunfire erupted at a nightclub in Orlando early Sunday, with multiple injuries reported, Florida authorities said. "Everyone get out of Pulse and keep running," the club posted on its Facebook page. Orlando police warned residents to stay away from the area.

From their Crackbook Page ... https://www.facebook.com/pulseorlando/

Last edited:
Oh no. I can't imagine how terrifying it must be, to be in that club right now with everything going down, the mayhem and violence.

What's the fucking reason this time? Some crazy wanker on a religious bent? Some asshole who thinks the world owes him something, so the best way to go about expressing his frustration is by slaughtering all those poor, innocent people? Something else?

My heart and my hopes go out to the people inside that club, their families and loved ones and all the Police and other first responders on the scene who are also at risk.

Here's hoping they catch this filthy coward before he gets a chance to kill himself. He deserves a good dose of retribution and justice.

CNN update, at least 20 dead, 42 wounded. My bet targeting the gay community intentionally. Whether it's standard gay hate, Christian gay hate, or Islamic gay hate remains to be seen.

Last edited:
Its fucking Islam again.
Please note that non-US media first reported that Moderate Muslims are moderating the narrative. The only reason US media mentions Islam is because too many witness got away. The information is being locked down even worse than the San Bernardo massacre. If not for Federal intervention the information ministers would be out of a job.

This is fucking awful. So many people in Orlando now will be affected by this... many many victims, lives lost, families shattered.. friends, neighbors, coworkers, loved ones. People in the club.. employees, patrons..

Then take a few min to think about the responding law enforcement and medical professionals, who have all been affected and are absolutely victims too- they can't just erase what they have seen, or the loss of lives, or those injured they treated. The sheer magnitude of everyone affected, is completely mindblowing..

Shit like this is horrifying. seriously. my heart hurts for everyone who will be affected. I know- in a way too close to home kind of way, how this community is now feeling, and the pain they will face as they begin to heal as a community..

After the theater shooting it was an inescapable topic, blanketing everywhere you went in sheer horror. Anywhere you went, people you love and care about were affected.. Everyone hurting, and grieving and talking about it, and dealing with the aftermath and the loss, While the details begin to emerge. Then keep emerging even when you want them to stop.

My prayers are with everyone affected by this. When everyone you talk to on a daily basis, is dealing with the after effects of such a horrific event, the road to recovery for the whole community is a long one. Life doesn't just go back to normal...

Blah. That really sucks. Love and Prayers to the Orlando community, from Aurora CO. <3

"Omar" huh? Fuck it, I'm voting for Trump now, how much worse could it get and maybe something will be done about these fuckers.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/06/12/shooting-orlando-club/85785254/

Police in Orlando, Florida say at least 20 people are dead and 42 wounded after a gunman wielding an assault-type rifle and a handgun took hostages and opened fire inside a popular, crowded Florida nightclub. (June 12) AP

At least 20 are dead and dozens more injured after a gunman opened fire on people in a gay nightclub in Orlando early Sunday.

The details are few, though police are expected to release more information at a news conference shortly. Here is what we know so far:

--A gunman opened fire in gay nightclub: It began as a gun battle between a man and a police officer at the Pulse nightclub near downtown Orlando. The shooter then headed into the club and opened fire around 2 a.m. Sunday, Orlando Chief John Mina said in a news co
[doublepost=1465742658,1465739750][/doublepost]Dup my bad http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...-some-now-without-a-pulse.84561/#post-1006149

Just stunning, reportedly the largest mass shooting in USA.
The entire community can not fail to be touched in some way by this atrocity of intolerance
and hate. I am thinking of the children who went to bed with parents and woke up as orphans.
images

Last edited:
Why's he got two different NYPD shirts on in those pics? Is there any connection there, or is he just fronting with the shirts?

Those homophobic right-wing conspirators are at it again. This time they pretended to be a registered Democrat Muslim while shooting and bombing up a gay bar. Just hope the Department of Justice helps the IRS find all these evil Christians and SWAT them into the stone age.
It's all Bushes fault. Obama is just a figurehead and is not using the DoJ as a weapon for the Muslims atrocities. Obama and Hillary said so, so you know it was not a JV team.
Those evil white Domestic terrorist must be stopped:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-incident-at-gay-club/?utm_term=.c60025af6557

Been investigated by the FBI twice before 2013 and 2014 for terrorist threats - this guy has been on the radar.

Heaven forbid that WaPo uses that oh-so wicked "M-word."
Controlling the narrative is the responsibility of Ben Rhodes. The Propaganda Minister's job demands over time this weekend. Spin, spin, spin the reality of this administration.
The shooters mother is to be protected for raising a martyr in good standing. Praise Allah. As commanded under the legal demands of the Qur'an. The book that controls the moderate Muslims to raise a Martyr in good standing. The father blames it on faggots kissing, must protect the father of the Martyr. This way we can teach our children just how successful suicide is as a weapon. Future Social Justice Warriors are needed to Forward the Transformation of America. Progress for the progressives and all that Hope & Change.
About Obama Propaganda Minister, AKA, Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategic Communications for boy President who is an Advisor for the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action with Iran. Ben has a brother in charge of CBS news. Spin, spin, spin. The Tax payers are paying for Obama's spin doctor while Americans get an over paid punk like David Rhodes for free. Merica, Fuck Yeah!
Edit: https://pjmedia.com/homeland-securi...olf-terrorist-previously-investigated-by-fbi/

Last edited:
By guuuuys!

His daddy says this has nothing to do with religion or terrorism!

He saw two men kiss each other in Miami 2 months ago and it pissed him off....

:meh:

When will people learn that hitting da cluhbs isn't the best way to have a good time, alcoholic fucks.

And why would someone choose to live in florida if hey hate gays? That's like moving to an inncercity area when you hate blacks. What a fucking moron.

This is horrific. Sadly there are so many radical's living throughout our society...blending in and this is going to keep happening over and over. Sad that American citizen's are fronting for radical ISIL/ISIS groups.

Back