• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Thanks to everyone who turned out to last night's Pulpit of Doom Podcast. @Jaded bailed on me because of some lame-ass reason or another, so I had to do it ALONE - well, until she showed up in the last 15 minutes. A big thanks to @Gaucha and @Nell for calling into the show. Looking forward to doing it again next week.

You can read a log of last night's live chat by clicking on the message icon above.

Be sure to favorite the Pulpit of Doom Show, as well as follow me on Spreaker to get updates on upcoming shows.

Sex with wasp? o_O
I am clearly missing something lol

LOL @ mom squirt-ey pussy fuck with dad gets caught by kid

wtf? lolol :hungover::hungover::hungover:

Great podcast.

I enjoyed listening to that. Certain parts of it were in fact very relevant to me and...yeah....new leaf from me from now on. Seriously.

I enjoyed listening to that bit about different types of members - the ones who just come here to read fucked up shit, the ones who come here to troll, and the ones who themselves are emotionally involved in some way.

I guess I like to read fucked up shit but I also like to emote about it a lot at times too.

Blowing my own trumpet just a little bit - I am highly intelligent and can bring a lot to the forum in terms of intelligent discussion. But I have often reacted stupidly badly to shit that don't matter - and kept doing it way too easily.

But all the positive advice about that has been taken on board now.

Thanks guys.

Was interesting hearing about the history of this place. Started out as mainly a horror site with most of it's first members being male horror fans, then a big influx of female members following that story about Casey Anthony or some such name. Fascinating to hear.

Interesting to note that Gaucha was a banned member who has returned. Respect for that and for dealing so positively with all the crap she might get for whatever the issues were that led to that.

Thanks to everyone who turned out to last night's Pulpit of Doom Podcast. @Jaded bailed on me because of some lame-ass reason or another, so I had to do it ALONE - well, until she showed up in the last 15 minutes. A big thanks to @Gaucha and @Nell for calling into the show. Looking forward to doing it again next week.

You can read a log of last night's live chat by clicking on the message icon above.

Be sure to favorite the Pulpit of Doom Show, as well as follow me on Spreaker to get updates on upcoming shows.

Very happy you decided to keep the forums going. I would have seriously missed them!

Back