• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
a1qxk6.jpg

John Przybyla, 75, of Friendship, Wisconsin, was pulled over by cops but said his breath smelled like alcohol.​
[...]
bloodshot and glossy-eyed Wisconsin man claimed he'd been eating beer battered-fish for lunch after deputies smelled alcohol on his breath during a traffic stop.

John Przybyla, who has nine prior convictions for DUI, insisted he'd not been boozing after being stopped for erratic driving in his truck
[...]
Instead, the 75-year-old said the reason why an Adams County sheriff's deputy could smell alcohol was because of the way his meal had been cooked.

Despite his bid to escape punishment, Przybyla was ordered to perform a sobriety test after being stopped
[...]
He failed.

A breathalyzer test then recorded the Friendship resident's blood alcohol content was at .062 - which is in fact below the .08 legal limit.
[...]
his history of DUI convictions had prompted a ban on Przybyla driving with a BAC above .02,
[....]
The senior citizen was arrested and charged with DUI and driving with a revoked licence. He also faces an additional count of possessing an open beer can in a motor vehicle after deputies spotted a Red Dog on his passenger seat.
[...]
due to appear in court Jan. 21. If convicted, he could face up to 13 years in prison
[....]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...i-eating-beer-battered-fish-article-1.2042895

Some people just don't know when to quit! Whats so wrong with drinking at home instead of putting innocent lives at risk due to your addiction. Selfish old coot!

Some people just don't know when to quit! Whats so wrong with drinking at home instead of putting innocent lives at risk due to your addiction. Selfish old coot!
Amen! I like my booze--but only at home, because as I also say to my kid...only assholes drive drunk.

Damn racist cops! What does the color of his dog matter? Besides, isn't the PC term "Native American" Dog?

(Just to let it be known to anyone that is too dense to figure it out for themselves...:sarcasm:)

I better start making mine on the night I know I wont be going anyplace
we have beer battered fish at least once a week sometimes more

I better start making mine on the night I know I wont be going anyplace
we have beer battered fish at least once a week sometimes more
Damn, I'm coming to your house on thise nights.

All I could do was laugh when I read his excuse. You just can't make some of this stuff up.

That sounds like an excuse that Otis from The Andy Griffith show would have came up with! :hilarious:

With an excuse like that, I'd be hard pressed to give that old coot a hard time, even if he got feisty. Lots of cops carry stickers for little kids, right? I'd stick one of those square over his heart after cuffing him for his sheer creativity. :D

Oh, thanks, I read that. I just was surprised he was stumbling drunk....or unable to walk a straight line at .06

I'm with ya. A good alcoholic should be able to hold his liquor better than that. I bet a .60 wouldn't faze that old buzzard. Makes you think the Breathalyzer was broken, or he blew all the way around the scale and back to .06.

First of all, he looks crazy ornery.Second of all,I need to make a road trip to Wisconsin and buy some Red dog.They no longer sell it here and its my favorite.

Back