• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
POTTER TOWNSHIP, PA – Two morons are in jail after they allegedly killed Penn State professor Ronald Bettig, 56, because they thought they’d been written into his will.

Bettig was reported missing on Aug 15 after Danelle Geier and George Ishler Jr., both 39, said he and his car had not been seen in three days.

According to court documents, the pair said they believed he had gone to California. Two days later police would find that not to be true when the missing man’s body was found at the bottom of Blackhawk Quarry.

It appeared as if Bettig had died after falling 80 feet off of a cliff. However, during their investigation, police would learn Bettig had been pushed.

Turns out that Bettig had taken Geier and her child into his home because they were homeless. Geier’s sister said the two were in love and that Bettig was planning on proposing in the near future.

But police say they have texts between Geier and Ishler in which Geier says “So ready I am pissed off,” and to which she later admitted to police was in reference to killing Bettig.

Investigators say Geier and Ishlar began plotting to kill Bettig immediately after the man recently signed his new will — a will the two thought they were a part of.

They initially planned to drown him during a recent beach trip, but when that did not happen, they came up with a plan to push him off a cliff.

Geier told Ishlar tricked Bettig into coming with them to the quarry on Aug 12 so they could collect marijuana that Geier was growing by the edge of a cliff. The plan was for Bettig to fall over the edge or, if that didn’t happen (it didn’t), for Ishler to push him off.

Geier and Ishler were both arrested and are facing charges of first- and third-degree murder, aggravated assault, conspiracy to commit murder and tampering with evidence.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Continue reading...

What a couple fucking maroons. Astonishingly stupid fucking wastes of oxygen...
Why the fuck would the mouth breather Ishler even be in the Will?
I wanna feel bad for the Professor coz good deeds and all but then I look at these two and say oh you just had to know these two were up to no damn good.

As for what kind of professor he was I am going to say he was somewhat of an idiot.
If he couldn't see these two wanted him dead, he kinda earned his own murder.
Lets go to the cliff and pick pot.
Yup nothing remotely sketchy there at all.

This story is dope.
Professor Dope.
2 dope killers
dope on a cliff
dopes not in a will.
Dopey.

Wow, the dumb is strong with these two! :YOW:

And it turns out they were uncle and neice! :vomit: (hopefully by marriage) The dumb appears to be running strong in the entire family.

Turns out the poor bastard they killed may have taken "up to two days" to die after they pushed him into the quarry. The pathologist "believes he may have remained alive for up to two days, immobile and possibly unconscious.." Somehow I don't think a jury would have too much trouble locking up this incestuous, muderous pair. I hope the child (is the uncle the father, I wonder :vomit::vomit::vomit:) is promptly taken away and never reunited with Danelle.

The dumb (or naive) may have been running strong with the professor they killed too, as this was apparently their second attempt:

The lead investigator in the case, state Trooper Brian Wakefield, said Geier and Ishler killed Bettig because they thought they stood to inherit money from him. They had tried and failed to drown him on a trip the trio took to Rehoboth Beach in Delaware on Aug. 10.

"When they were in Delaware, [Ishler] stated that he did dunk Bettig while in the ocean, but that he felt he couldn't do it [hold him under] and didn't continue," Wakefield said.​

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2016/08/psu_professor_may_have_remaine.html#incart_2box

April 24, 2018
A man and woman have been sentenced to life in prison without possibility of parole in the death of a Penn State University professor who authorities say was pushed off a cliff at a quarry.

Jurors deliberated for about two hours after closing arguments before convicting 41-year-old George Ishler and 34-year-old Danelle Geier of all charges, including first-degree murder which carries a mandatory life term.

Ishler’s attorney, Karen Muir, said the evidence supported suicide as the cause of death.

Geier, whose attorney said she acted under Ishler’s “controlling and aggressive” influence, apologized before sentencing.

Back