• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://nypost.com/2016/10/24/principal-brutally-beaten-after-telling-teen-to-remove-headphones/
[....]
536284_4356177917465_604350475_n.jpg

Principal Matthew Tossman of Manhattan Early College School for Advertising, which is inside Murry Bergtraum High School, spotted 18-year-old Luis Penzo with his headphones blasting in the hallway around noon, according to police sources.

Tossman asked Penzo to turn down the music, and Penzo refused. Then, when Tossman tried to remove the headphones, the 18-year-old student cold-cocked the principal.

Penzo continued to pounce on Tossman, socking him several times in the face, causing swelling and lacerations around both of the principal’s eyes.

Tossman was taken to Lower Manhattan Hospital for treatment. He was later released.

Penzo was arrested around 1 p.m. Monday and charged with second-degree assault, a felony.

He was awaiting arraignment at Manhattan Criminal Court on Monday night.
[....]
Penzo, who lives in Bedford-Stuyvesant, was involved in a separate donnybrook just last month when he crashed his car into another vehicle in Williamsburg, then repeatedly punched the other driver, according to sources.

He was charged with assault and harassment for that incident.

'BEATS' - it's not just a headphone, it's a lifestyle.
[doublepost=1477508429,1477508172][/doublepost]Oh how did I miss this gem:

Early College School for Advertising

What in the everloving fucking fuck. What was he advertising, Donald Trump's immigration policies? "FUCK YEAH BUILD A WALL TO KEEP ME OUT!"

Let this pukes REAL education begin.
Learning the ins and outs of the criminal justice system and state correctional facilities.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-york-high-school-student-beat-principal-mom-died-lawyer/

According to the Department of Education, the principal was attempting to pick up the headphones from the ground when Penzo allegedly punched the man repeatedly in the face.

The student, identified as Luis Penzo, was arraigned on assault charges. His lawyer said he was acting out because his mother died of a brain aneurysm last year.

Another student told the New York Post the school has gotten “out of control.”

Bullshit! because his mother died last year, he did it because he didn't want the principal telling him what to do. Anyone telling him what to do, his mother dying last year is the defense attorney trying to excuse his actions and make you feel sorry for him.

Penzo's gonna find that people in gen pop punch back in more ways than he can possibly imagine.
Good luck sleeping with both eyes open, while looking over your shoulders and trying to shower with your back against the wall.

A hot-headed teen got a slap on the wrist Friday for slugging a Manhattan principal who told him to turn down his music.

Judge Edwina Richardson-Mendelson granted Luis Penzo, 19, youthful offender status and sentenced him to a conditional discharge — as long as he stays out of trouble for three years he’ll dodge prison and a criminal record.

“You made us very proud,” the judge said of the surly teen’s compliance with a family therapy program.

Penzo, who sauntered into Manhattan Supreme Court Friday wearing a white T-shirt and red gym shorts, offered no apology for the October 2016 beatdown of Principal Matthew Tossman.

He previously admitted to the attack on Tossman of the Manhattan Early College School for Advertising.

“He grabbed my Beats and was very aggressive so I lost control,” he confessed, according to court papers. “I hit him two times.”

When the principal asked him to turn down his music, Penzo dropped the headphones on the floor and left the music booming, prosecutors said.

Tossman reached for the device and Penzo pounced on him, leaving the educator with two black eyes and a laceration that needed seven stitches.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/22/teen-who-punched-principal-in-face-gets-sweet-deal-from-judge/

Back