• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
https://www.yahoo.com/music/authorities-investigate-death-princes-recording-studio-165414224.html

Pop superstar Prince was unresponsive in an elevator when he was found by sheriff's deputies who had been called to his suburban Minneapolis compound, a Minnesota sheriff said Thursday.

Carver County Sheriff Jim Olson said deputies responded to a medical call about 9:43 a.m. Medical personnel tried CPR, but couldn't revive the 57-year-old Prince, who was pronounced dead at 10:07 a.m.

The sheriff's brief statement said the death was under investigation and provided no other details.

News of Prince's death sparked an outpouring of grief and mourning from around the world.

It came just a few days after he was reported to have been hospitalized Friday in Illinois on his way back from a concert in Atlanta.

Words can't even express how hurt I am by this. I think the term genius is used car too often and lightly, but he truly was one.

It says at the link that he was looking frail, scary when you consider how small he already is. I've partied with him...he really likes his cocaine...which is fine because Rock Star. RIP in Rock star heaven.

***Life is just a Party and Parties weren't meant to Last ... PRINCE 1982

Last edited:
Curiouser and curiouser . . . .
Pills seized from Paisley Park contained illicit fentanyl, same drug that killed Prince
Level of fentanyl found in musician's body was so great no one could have survived it.
Pills marked as hydrocodone that were seized from Paisley Park after Prince’s overdose death actually contained fentanyl, the powerful opioid that killed him, according to a source with knowledge of the investigation.

The musician, who weighed only 112 pounds at the time of his death April 21, had so much of the drug in his system, autopsy results later showed, that it would have killed anyone, regardless of size, the source said.
Link

--Al

I suspect that if he had actually taken as much hydrocodone as he thought he was taking he'd've been all right. IV hydrocodone is 40% as effective as morphine as an analgesic; from that I am assuming an equal alteration in its overdose level. Fentanyl is 100 times as effective as morphine -- meaning a 10 mg dose of hydrocodone is the equivalent of a 40 ug dose of fentanyl.

--Al

I don't seem anything curious about it at all. He was a junkie. He overdosed.

He may have been addicted to pain meds but he wasn't a junkie in the traditional sense. He had very bad hips and knees from jumping and running during concerts in heels. He needed surgery for it, but as a practicing Jehovahs Witnesse who cannot have blood transfusions he was scared to do it. So he took more and stronger painkillers. And he sadly overdosed.

He may have been addicted to pain meds but he wasn't a junkie in the traditional sense.

He was a coke head...and he was pushy...here do a rail...sets out a pencil sized rail.

Got mad when you didn't want to do anymore...got madder when I said okay fine ...

and huffed and puffed and blew the coke all over the place...what what are you doing,

why did you do that...well because you wont take no for an answer, that's why.

True story and I'll never tell you the rest of it.

He's got a horse sized cock though...yes he does.

He was a coke head...and he was pushy...here do a rail...sets out a pencil sized rail.

Got mad when you didn't want to do anymore...got madder when I said okay fine ...

and huffed and puffed and blew the coke all over the place...what what are you doing,

why did you do that...well because you wont take no for an answer, that's why.

True story and I'll never tell you the rest of it.

He's got a horse sized cock though...yes he does.

Well, if you'd ever like to tell me that story my box is open. Hop on in.

But on a serious note, he was a partaker of the drugs before his conversion. Which was in 2001. I'm thinking you met him before that if he was pushing coke on you.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/23/how-one-small-religion-changed-prince.html

I thought this interesting....

https://www.yahoo.com/music/official-pills-found-princes-estate-181808754.html

Tests on Prince prior to his death did not show fentanyl in his system, which means he wasn't a long-time abuser of that drug, but likely took the fatal dose sometime in the 24 hours before he died, the official said.

The official did not elaborate on those tests. But at least one doctor, Michael Todd Schulenberg, saw Prince on April 7 and again on April 20, the day before he died. According to a search warrant, he told a detective he had ordered tests for Prince and prescribed medications. Schulenberg's attorney, Amy Conners, has said patient-privacy laws do not allow her to say what the prescriptions were.

The autopsy report also shows Prince had diazepam, lidocaine and hydrocodone acids in his body, the official said. Diazepam is an anti-anxiety pill sold as Valium. It's a sedative and can also be used to control seizures, which Prince suffered from as a child. Lidocaine is a local anesthetic.

Of course there is more at the link, the pills were mislabeled as hydrocodone and acetaminophen. I'm starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist, maybe Prince was murdered!

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...639&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook
(Reuters) - A Minnesota state appeals court on Tuesday said five people who claimed to be half-siblings of Prince did not deserve to share in the late pop superstar’s estate.

The Minnesota Court of Appeals said the judge overseeing Prince’s estate correctly interpreted state parentage and probate laws in rejecting the would-be heirs’ bid to share in a fortune estimated in the hundreds of millions of dollars.

Judge Kevin Eide, of the Carver County District Court, decided in May that Prince’s sister Tyka Nelson and five half-siblings qualified as heirs.

Eide previously declared that John L. Nelson and Mattie Shaw were Prince’s parents because they were married when the singer, whose full name was Prince Rogers Nelson, was born in 1958.
[....]
Darcell Johnston, Loya Wilson, Loyal Gresham III, Orrine Gresham and Venita Jackson Leverette, the would-be heirs, claimed that John Nelson was not Prince’s father, and that they were half-siblings through either of two other men.

But the appeals court said that because John Nelson was Prince’s “presumptive father” under state parentage laws, he was also Prince’s “genetic father” under state probate laws.

It said this meant Prince’s estate must pass to descendants of John Nelson and Mattie Shaw, which included none of the would-be heirs, who were not allowed to undergo genetic testing.

Cameron Parkhurst, a lawyer for Johnston, Wilson and the Greshams, said his clients were disappointed with the decision and weighing their next steps.
[....]
Two additional claimants, a daughter and granddaughter of Prince’s former security chief Duane Nelson, who claimed to be John Nelson’s son, are appealing Eide’s denial last October of their claims to shares in Prince’s estate.

Eide had in July 2016 ruled out claims by 29 other would-be heirs.

They do come crawling out of the wood work into the light of day when so much money is involved. :(o_O

Glad these assholes didnt get paid.

I most def believe he had a huge cock. Creepy scrawny weird guys usually have big dongs. It's like natures way of making up for what creepy, scrawny weirdos they are, like it's telling them, "hey freakshow, sorry about screwing you over in every single other way genetically, here's this, hope it's not too frustrating having that but not being able to find anyone to use it on due to how creepy and scrawny you are, youre welcome!".

And jehovahs witnesses are fucking idiots, disgusting idiots.

Yep. He's still dead and his music still sucks.

Most of it does, for sure. That said, while it's not my cup of tea, i can recognize the aristry behind some of his hits. Purple Rain for example, again, while nothing id choose to throw on the mp3 player, is a pretty solid tune and there's clearly some talent behind it.

Dwight Yoakam did a bluegrass version of it this past year, tremendous.

Anyways, most of these superstar artists are undeserving of their status, and most certainly undeserving of the over the top reaction and devastation upon their "untimely" deaths.

Back