• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.azfamily.com/story/33864...for-attempted-homicide-following-work-dispute
[....]
On Saturday, December 3, at approximately 6:30 a.m., Prescott police officers responded to the Wal-Mart store located at 3050 Highway 69 in Prescott, after the manager of the store called 911 to report a disorderly woman in the parking lot with a rifle.

Responding officers located the woman, 24-year-old Ebonice Johnson of Prescott, near the back of the store. Police were able to take her into custody without injury to anyone.

A .22 rifle was located near her and police say that Williams did express her intentions to use it. The investigation revealed that Johnson, who was an employee at the store, had been involved in a verbal altercation with several co-workers during their shift earlier that morning.

Police say Johnson had addressed the issue with her manager and was unhappy with how the situation had been handled.

Johnson reportedly became angry and broke a cash register before leaving the store.

Johnson admitted to police that she went to her home to retrieve a .22 caliber rifle, and ammo, along with a knife and a torch. According to police, Johnson used her computer to write a note indicating "her intentions to kill her co-workers and die by forcing responding officers to shoot her." She texted family members to relay her intentions and drove back to the store.
[....]
Johnson was unable to load the weapon and walked to the east side of the building to continue trying to load the weapon according to police. When she was unsuccessful getting the weapon to function, police say she intended to use a knife to carry out her plan. However, she dropped the knife and was unable to locate it in the dark.

Ultimately, police say Johnson decided to use the torch she had brought with her to light the store on fire. A small pile of burnt items was located on the east side of the building. However, the fire had extinguished itself before the officers arrived.

Detectives served a search warrant at Johnson’s home and located evidence related to her alleged intentions and plans to harm her co-workers.
At this point, police say it appears Johnson was motivated by her dissatisfaction at work and the investigation is not revealing any other cause for her extreme behavior.

Johnson was booked into the Yavapai County Jail on charges including four counts of attempted homicide (pre-meditated), arson of an occupied structure, and weapons misconduct. All are felony charges.
[....]
12602173_G.jpg

You went to jail on serious charges while your coworkers went to work as usual. Who won, you dumb bitch?

The fourth Stooge.

Johnson was unable to load the weapon and walked to the east side of the building to continue trying to load the weapon according to police. When she was unsuccessful getting the weapon to function, police say she intended to use a knife to carry out her plan. However, she dropped the knife and was unable to locate it in the dark.

Ultimately, police say Johnson decided to use the torch she had brought with her to light the store on fire. A small pile of burnt items was located on the east side of the building. However, the fire had extinguished itself before the officers arrived.

Just a guess here.... She's one of those employees who argues a lot, doesn't get along well with others. Boss told her next event like this, she'd be fired, if she wanted to know why she was passed over for shift leader position AGAIN, then look in the mirror. Blah blah, team players, cooperation, contribution... See this folder? Full of applications, people who want to work here and are willing to get along, blah blah...

Last edited:
A veritable hat trick of fuckwittery.
Can't load a gun,
Can't hang on to a knife,
Can't get a burner going.

Police have also indicated that after additional investigation the she creature was also unable to...

poor piss out of a boot with instrucvtions printed on the hell,
hit the broad side of a barn with any airborne objects or her beefy fists,
get laid on frat house row at 58 universities,
find her ample ass with both meat mitts,
pass a Grade 3 math and spelling test.
do anything of any socially redeeming nature.

Everyone who crossed her path should be thankful she is as stupid as she is clumsy.

Such a reasonable reaction to such a stupid situation. I mean, usually I'll just walk away. But next time, boy howdy, I'll know how to approach that scenario. Without the fumbling around part. I like to be a winner.

Ebonice? yeah right. Ebomeanpsychoticbitch would be more appropriate.
[doublepost=1481078153,1481078095][/doublepost]She looks like she's even trying to scare the camera.... fuck. Mission accomplished... I'm scared.

Hmmm. I don't get along with my coworkers. What should I do?

Quit? Find a new job? Nah. Mass murder sounds like the logical thing to do.

What a fuckup.

Back