1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone to take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox
    Dismiss Notice

Deceased Pregnant Teacher Goes Missing After Sending "alarming" Text

Discussion in 'Missing Persons' started by Satanica, Sep 8, 2017.

1. notchback

notchback Active Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $5,561.16
    Fuck all you haters. Even her boyfriend says she's huge. 4 months pregnant doesn't add that much to a person, so the "she's fat because she's pregnant" thing doesn't fly either.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. myra manes

myra manes Trusted Member

Credit:
    $4,482.51
    LE still hasn't released that text message?
    Very odd ..

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. cubby

cubby Live Long and Prosper Bold Member!

Credit:
    $153,979.95
    Why is whether or not she's fat even a consideration? She missing, she's not in a fashion show for anorexics.

• Awesome Response! x 9
    • Agree x 4
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Show The Love x 1
  4. Athena

Athena Buzzkill. Staff Member

Credit:
    $23,162.01
    Friend of yours, @JackBurton?

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • WTF!?! WTF!?! x 1
  5. Keepalowprofile

Keepalowprofile Chartreuse Bold Member!

Credit:
    $101,816.96
    You altered the statement.
    For the record

• Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Craygor

Craygor Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $8,073.85
    I didn't see that, thanks. Some guys like them thick.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  7. Muriel Schwenck

Muriel Schwenck Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $48,661.08
    I doubt she weighs 200 in that photo.
    But I agree, snarky remarks about her avoirdupois is just mean.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Keepalowprofile

Credit:
    $101,816.96
    He altered that quote. Here is the real quote

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. lithiumgirl

lithiumgirl Pretty Nice Troll Bold Member!

Credit:
    $86,659.85
    Wow ... They were obviously talking about LOVE ... leave it to demons to turn a statement like that into a argument about body size.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Craygor

Credit:
    $8,073.85
    Sorry about that, you're pretty damn quick :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 11, 2017, Original Post Date: Sep 11, 2017 ---
    As a point of order, its permissible to edit original content for brevity, as long as the meaning is not changed or lost. Sorry notch, but I have to call you on this, he wasn't calling her fat and I know you meant to be funny.

Truth be told though, I'm 6'3" and she weights more than me, so ....

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Keepalowprofile

Credit:
    $101,816.96
  12. Victoria

Victoria Intrepid Sojourner Bold Member!

Credit:
    $34,337.00
    Hope Ceremony For Missing Teacher Planned In Columbia

[​IMG]
    This Little Light Of Mine .....

"If your student is planning on attending, we strongly encourage you to consider attending with them," Wilson said in a letter to families Tuesday. (See the full letter and the end of the article.)

According to Wilson, there will be a Howard County police officer at the ceremony.

"We know this type of event can create very strong emotions," said Wilson, "and we want to ensure that any student who attends can get home safely."

https://patch.com/maryland/columbia/hope-ceremony-missing-teacher-planned-columbia

So LE still have not revealed what was in the text Laura sent to her parents that gave rise to their concern?

• Thanks Thanks x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. PsychoKitty

PsychoKitty Queen Bitch From Hell Bold Member!

Credit:
    $39,209.21
    Victoria, okay, I saw a jack o lantern in the last picture then kinda kicked myself, she has a boyfriend that has been accounted for, she's not that far along but because she shows heavy someone might make a mistake in a snatch a pregnant person scenario. I hope she is found alive and healthy as well as the baby

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Victoria

Credit:
    $34,337.00
    ~ @PsychoKitty ~ I'm hooked on this one. You have a young woman who is reported to be a popular teacher who is excited about the beginning of the school year. She is also reported to be extremely happy about her pregnancy and anticipating the baby who would arrive in approximately 5 months.

She has the love and support of her family and it would appear the father of her child.

We are told that she sent a text that caused her parents to become concerned but we don't as yet know what that concern was.

We know her vehicle was discovered a short distance from the school and that is about the sum total of what we know about the events when Laura Wallen's vanished.

We know the vehicle and some items were sent to the crime lab.

It's maddening that we don't know more at this point in the investigation.

Every day that passes with no news of Laura my hope diminishes for her and the child she carries.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. JackBurton

JackBurton Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $45,487.57
    So he exists and has a name. Has he been ruled out? Alibi checks? Is it his kid?
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 12, 2017, Original Post Date: Sep 12, 2017 ---
    To be fair, it is quite the norm for pregnant broads to put on 50+ pounds. Of course pregnancy is not a valid excuse or physiological cause for that, but it is what these beasts blame for their weight gain and society tends to wrongfully give them a pass.

I cant wrap my head around why anyone would kill a pregnant woman. I couldnt stomach getting close enough to lay a finger on one, let alone committing an act of murder. Barf.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • WTF!?! WTF!?! x 1
  16. Muriel Schwenck

Muriel Schwenck Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $48,661.08
    Within four months of conception?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Craygor

Credit:
    $8,073.85
    God damn it, Jack's kind of right again.

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. JackBurton

JackBurton Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $45,487.57
    Yes.

Goes without saying. No "kind of" to it though.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Victoria

Credit:
    $34,337.00
    Wilde Lake High School students hoping for safe return of missing teacher Laura Wallen

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-ne...r-safe-return-of-missing-teacher-laura-wallen

So in the video the reporter notes that investigators are still being tight lipped on what they have discovered thus far. Overall after reading everything that has been released up to this point in time, I don't know what to think.

The parents and the boyfriend certainly give the impression that their belief is that Laura is still alive and may have left under some kind of stress/duress.

This from Baby Daddy ....

"Laura, if you are listening, it doesn't matter what’s happened, it doesn't matter what type of trouble, there is nothing we can't fix together – myself and your family,” Tessier said.

[​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  20. lithiumgirl

Credit:
    $86,659.85
    Um ... he left out (unless you're dead).

• Agree Agree x 3
  21. myra manes

Credit:
    $4,482.51
    Maybe she fucked off with some other guy ..
    Maybe the boyfriend isn't the father of the baby ..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. Craygor

Credit:
    $8,073.85
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...3f7ee4035c9_story.html?utm_term=.f6809e22d8fd

Her body was found in a shallow grave, boyfriend arrested
    [​IMG]
    Tyler Tessler

http://www.wbaltv.com/article/missing-howard-county-teacher-found-dead-police-say/12238612

• Thanks Thanks x 16
    • Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 1
  23. Victoria

Credit:
    $34,337.00
    I couldn't get around what Tessier was trying way too hard to project.

His come home darlin' and all will be forgiven and put to right.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/howard/bs-md-laura-wallen-20170913-story.html

Police said Tessier was the last person known to have been with the victim. They were seen together on surveillance video at a grocery store near Wallen's home on Sept. 2, police said. Police believe she was killed the next day.

The victim's sister received text messages from Wallen's phone on Monday morning. Police said they suspect were sent by Tessier.

Manger said police determined the suspect drove the victim's car to the Columbia area. He admitted to removing the front tag and disposing of it and disposing of her license and iPhone, Manger said.

Tessier texted an acquaintance to ask for a ride to Baltimore on Sunday night and needed help to "clean up a mess," Manger said. The acquaintance declined to help.

Tessier had made several trips to an acquaintance's property on Prices Distillery Road in Damascus, where he would sometimes stay. The property had open fields and woods, police said. Police obtained a search warrant and went to the area Wednesday.

During the search, police said, investigators found tire tracks and freshly dug ground on a nearby property. There they found Wallen's body at noon.

The property owner had no involvement in her killing or burial, Manger said.

• Thanks Thanks x 11
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. CauseMomSaysSo

CauseMomSaysSo Active Member

Credit:
    $1,189.22
    Knew it. Always with the boyfriends.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Craygor

Credit:
    $8,073.85
    If anything ever happens to my girlfriend, or my ex (which we still have a very close friendship), I know I will be so far under their microscope that they know how many polyps I have.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  26. PsychoKitty

PsychoKitty Queen Bitch From Hell Bold Member!

Credit:
    $39,209.21
    squirrel dissection, well, I didn't watch the videos but this time wasn't thinking boyfriend, bet the buddy he tried to have help him dropped the dime as soon as they found the body

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  27. myra manes

Credit:
    $4,482.51
    So, text was alarming because it didn't seem the same as her usual text messages ..

I'm glad LE caught the piece of shit ..
    Guess he wasn't so happy about the baby after all ..

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  28. jenthgr8

jenthgr8 Wubba lubba dub dub Bold Member!

Credit:
    $2,433.95
    Well fuck

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  29. lithiumgirl

Credit:
    $86,659.85
    Enjoy jail buddy.

30. Satanica

Satanica Trusted Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $241,706.70
    There were two text messages. Are both of them in any of those articles? If not, here is the first one which was from Wallen.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/national...d-Dead-Suspect-Arrested-Police-444292313.html
    Source: Missing Pregnant Teacher Found Dead; Boyfriend Charged - NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/national...-Arrested-Police-444292313.html#ixzz4secWfn00

• Thanks Thanks x 11