• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2mdknex.jpg

Nathaly Cartas Leon, 20, was murdered when she visited the home of a teen to buy items for a nursery. The teen is accused of killing the woman and removing the baby from her womb.​
[...]
young mother was killed and her baby cut from her womb by a teenager who was jealous at having lost her own child.

Nathaly Cartas Leon, 20, was looking forward to the birth of her child and planning the pregnancy together with her partner when she met teenager Guadalupe Salinas Hernandez, 17.
[...]
had been looking to prepare the nursery and wanted to buy some items for her child that she had been looking for
[...]
when she came in contact with Hernandez.
[...]
arranging to meet her, the eight-months pregnant Leon had gone to the young woman's house where she was then attacked as soon as she was through the door, hit over the head with a blunt instrument, and then stabbed several times.
[...]
died instantly and her child was then cut from her womb by the jealous Hernandez.

The horrific killing
[...]
has shocked the country and although the young pregnant woman had
[...]
it was only when the teenager turned up in the hospital claiming that the baby had been stillborn that the crime was discovered.

Doctors quickly realized that she was not the mother as she claimed of the child, and also that the baby had not died a natural birth but that it had suffocated in the womb
[...]
After she was interviewed by police, she confessed that the baby belonged to a woman she had killed days earlier, and police discovered the mutilated body at her home.

She had been in a relationship and after getting pregnant had had an abortion, but she later regretted it and planned to present another baby as hers
[...]
SOURCES
http://www.inquisitr.com/1697508/me...tas-leon-guadalupe-salinas-hernandez-reynosa/
MORE PICS HERE
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-cut-womb-teenager-jealous-losing-child.html

What an evil piece of shit this heartless girl is. How psychotic does one have to be to do this to someone else?

what a beautiful young girl she would have had a beautiful baby if not for this freak, I need to go read all the articles on this to see where it happened but this is another true senseless tragedy and if it happened in Mexico she won't get what she deserves [except maybe in prison].

Her family must be devastated, so close to the holidays and they've lost someone they loved, and another that they never got a chance to love. Anyone who is cruel enough to rip an unborn baby from his/her still warm Mother's body, should never be a Mother. If they have no conscious, I doubt they have any maternal instinct. I didn't announce my most recent pregnancy on social media, or create a registry, wouldn't even go out alone the last trimester because of horror stories like these. I hope this psycho gets the death penalty. It's just too bad we can't kill her twice, for both innocent victims.

She aborted her first child and changed her mind. Well I'm sure if she had waited 9 months she could have just had another one! Now she has her aborted baby and the second one she killed not to mention the poor girl she murdered; all of this blood on her own hands!

Umm, she had an abortion, she didn't have a tragic miscarriage, she chose to end her pregnancy. While I'm sure that's not an easy decision she still made it herself.

She's an evil little cunt, bottom line.

She literally cut a swath a devastation in a family oriented culture for her own selfishness and stupidity. And that is why some sins are deadly. They become crimes.

And she was only 17, she had many child-bearing years ahead of her.

I'm not trying to be a complete cold-hearted bitch but she chose to end her pregnancy, she needed to remember that at only 17 she had a good 15 or 20 years to have more children. Hell, maybe even more years than that. Now with any luck she'll spend those years in a cold, dark cell.

It's ridiculous you can't even "enjoy" you pregnancy now. After my granddaughter was born the doctor made a point of telling us to be careful and that this baby was a type kidnappers look for. I had bought a "princess on board" sign to put on the car window but, after that, it never came out of the glove box. :(

I feel so badly about that young woman and her baby. :(

This is so sad and vile. How can one at only 17 heartlessly do this to a mother to be for one own selfish needs. She knew how she felt at having an abortion how could she inflict 10000000X more pain and suffering to someone else for her own mistakes/mis-judgement? Two lives senselessly taken for absolutely no fucking reason hang this bitch by her uterus in the fucking court yard and let the poor girls family watch her die slowly.

Back