• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
I am in the process of updating the Post Rating system. We will be removing and adding a few new buttons, but they will serve more than one purpose. Now, any post with 10 negative ratings will be hidden from view. You can still see the post, and reveal it, but it will collapse if it hits that number.

There will be perks for positive ratings too, but I will get into that after it has been updated to latest version

Just curious, and too lazy to go look: will the old, removed ratings disappear from older posts like some did during the software conversion?

I was crapping on people and checking their profiles and didn't notice that the neg ratings were being affected.

So I uncrapped.

Hey now, I haven't earned 1/4 of my negs the hard way. Now, I'm gonna get crapped on for fun, too? Lmao!! Dude, did you see all the "crap" in that one thread??

I'm sayin' it right up front - if I say something shitty, flip me some shit, but no more pooping on me just for fun (you know who you are :bored:) !! :p:joyful: :kiss:

Could we get at least 10 neg reps for this post so I can see what the hell will happen?

I feel like there should be an award of some sorts for crapping that post. Not only did I get to crap on Morbid, he asked for it! Rare occurrences like this need to be framed and hung on the wall!

@TheMorningStar , you still have a dislike rating? Are you on PC, laptop, ipad, phone, or... (if I'm not being too nosy)?

Nvm, TMS. I understand now. Ty anyway! :)

Last edited:
Oooh, O.K. Thx @spifftastic & @Sudonim ! Didn't know if it was still a reg. option I wasn't able to see or not (user issue w/mobile). Should be getting feedback on 1st Deg. phone troll murder any day now. :)

Last edited:
Back