• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
GFCi3Y1.jpg
A policeman has been arrested on suspicion of murder after allegedly chopping up a man he met on a cannibal website and burying parts of the body in his garden.

The 55-year-old officer, who worked for Saxony’s State Office of Criminal Investigation, allegedly killed a 59-year-old man from Hannover, according to police and state prosecutors in Dresden.
[...]

The suspect, named as Detlev G., reportedly killed his victim at their first meeting, on November 4th, and cut up his body within four to five hours, before burying the parts in different parts of his garden, the Süddeutsche Zeitung newspaper reported.

Detlev G. himself gave a statement and told officers where the parts were buried.

Although the two men met via a cannibalism website, police are yet to find evidence that parts of the body were eaten.
[...]

When the Hannover man, a business consultant, went missing, police began a search and weeks later tracked him down using his communications with the suspected killer.

"They did not know each other personally until then," Dresden head of criminal investigations Maik Mainda told the press conference.

The two men met at Dresden railway station, from where the suspect drove his visitor back to his house in the town of Hartmannsdorf-Reichenau.

"The agreement was that the killing should take place immediately," Mainda said.

The suspect "then used a knife to cause a life-threatening wound on the throat of the victim, which led to his death," he said.

"The suspect has told us that he then cut the victim into separate pieces, including many very small pieces, and that he also cut through bones. The suspect then buried the body parts on the sloping lawn of his property."
http://www.thelocal.de/20131129/german-police-worker-killed-man-he-met-on-cannibal-site
The killing happened about a month after the pair first met in an Internet chatroom, police said.

'The victim had been fantasising about being killed and eaten by someone else since his youth,' Dresden police chief Dieter Kroll told a news conference.

Authorities are now checking whether any body parts are missing or were eaten but the suspect has denied doing so.

The website they used says it deals with 'exotic meat.'

'He said that his victim wanted to be killed and he fulfilled this wish,' Haase said in a telephone interview.
[...]

German media reported that Detlev was previously married but divorced and then started a relationship with a man.

Prosecutors said the suspect did not mention whether he and the victim had any sexual relations before the killing.

The Dresden case 'will show how easily people can come together with the most gruesome fantasies on the Internet and exchange their perversions in increasingly crass manner,' police chief Kroll said.

'In 99 per cent of cases, they get their kick out of the exchange.'

So what's the crime here. The man had been wanting to be someone's dinner since he was a teen!

I have to agree a little. I mean, no, you shouldn't kill people and dude should definitely go away for a while, but I feel like "the victim literally asked for this" should be an important mitigating factor.

Actually, I'm not even sure "victim" is the right word here. Maybe "co-conspirator"?

I have to agree a little. I mean, no, you shouldn't kill people and dude should definitely go away for a while, but I feel like "the victim literally asked for this" should be an important mitigating factor.

Actually, I'm not even sure "victim" is the right word here. Maybe "co-conspirator"?

I'd like to see the documentation that the "victim"/"co-conspirator" actually wanted to be eaten. That was one thing Meiwes had.

And while we do not allow euthanasia, this is still off the chart, even with permission.

The anthropophagy fetish is huge in the chat/forum world, and frankly the subculture is fascinating. The majority of fantasies posted online involve gynophagia, or the cooking and eating of women, but there are ample stories of man-eating as well. The psychological aspects, in the hands of a capable author (which, like everything on the web are really hit-or-miss), can be intriguing. Check out http://www.pulptoon.com/forums/archive/index.php/f-9.html to get an idea of the genre through a compendium of cannibalism stories.
Or do a google search for Grim Williams, who is a very creative writer and easy to read, if you don't want to possibly have to dig through some unintelligible swill.

Brings to mind the Rammstein track Mein Teil.
Armin Miewes and Burnd Jurgen Armando Brandes,they met online, the two gay men in their 40's cut of Brandes penis and consumed it together.
Afterwards, Meiwes killed Brandes with Brandes' permission and ate his remains. As a result, Meiwes was sentenced to eight-and-a-half years in jail for manslaughter, but was later charged with murder and sentenced to life imprisonment.

So what's the crime here. The man had been wanting to be someone's dinner since he was a teen!

I'm pretty sure the crime is that he didn't eat the guy. He wanted to be killed to be eaten, you can't just do half the job!

A man killed and eaten by a self-styled cannibal searched the internet for a year to find someone willing to make his fantasy come true, police have said.

Polish-born businessman Wojciech Stempniewicz went under the name of “LongpigHeszla” on websites devoted to torture, bondage and eating human flesh, German police said. The term “longpig” was used by Papua New Guinea tribes to describe human meat.

In one message to a user calling himself “Butcher755” in November last year he was asking about a contraption in his house designed to winch-up his body after he had been killed.

“Can you describe a little more the room and your equipment? Did you check the load-bearing capacity of the rods? Will it withstand my weight?” he asked on the Zambian Meat website – the same forum where German cannibal Armin Meiwes found his willing prey back in 2001.

There was more internet traffic between them but it is not known whether they ever met. Then just weeks ago Stempniewicz, who ran a lorry logistics business in Hanover, met up with Detlev Guenzel on the internet – his killer who went by the name of “Caligula”.

Guenzel, 55, collected Stempniewicz, 59, from Dresden bus station on 4 November and drove him to a B&B he ran with a gay man in the Erzgebirge mountains. Once inside, he took him to the cellar, slashed his throat, and collected his blood in an old paint pot.

He then spent the next five hours dismembering his corpse. Stempniewicz’s fiancée, a Russian woman identified only as Svetlana, called police when her lover did not return home again.

“Caligula” was traced via the computer messages and phone calls he had with his victim and he was arrested at the police headquarters, where he worked as a handwriting expert, on Wednesday last week.

Guenzel has admitted murder but claims he did not consume his victim’s flesh. Detectives do not believe him and are digging up the garden of his home near Dresden in a bid to find more missing body parts.
http://www.scotsman.com/news/world/germany-cannibal-victim-s-longpig-net-pleas-1-3222622
The girlfriend of “cannibal” victim Wojciech Stempniewicz has said they made wedding plans weeks before he was killed and parts of him allegedly eaten by a German policeman.

She believes Stempniewicz, 59, from Hanover, was kidnapped in Dresden by Detlev Guenzel, who he met on a torture, S&M and cannibalism website.

But police said he sent a message to Guenzel, 55, saying: “Kill me and eat me up .”

The woman told a German newspaper: “He never had a single fantasy about death.”
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/german-cannibal-victim-wojciech-stempniewicz-2877478

LOL!
German animal rights activists have urged prions authorities holding an alleged cannibal killer to switch his diet and have gifted him a booklet for vegan starters.

Activists with Peta said Detlev Guenzel, a 55-year-old police officer who admitted killing and chopping up a man he met on the internet, might benefit from giving up meat.

"Indifference towards animals' suffering often leads to cruelty towards people," said Peta biologist Tanja Breining.

"A meatless diet promotes compassion for all living beings and therefore non-violence."

Peta cited some recent university studies saying that a vitamin-rich diet may reduce prisoners' aggressive behaviour.

"No living creature belongs to the kitchen," Peta said.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/german-cannibal-killer-sent-vegan-starter-booklet-by-peta-1429384

If he had a financée, he was already promised to someone and couldn't/shouldn't really "give" himself away to someone else. (Bummer for her; may have to find another boyfriend quickly, if she wants to stay in Germany!)

German animal rights activists have urged prions authorities holding an alleged cannibal killer to switch his diet and have gifted him a booklet for vegan starters.

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Brings to mind the Rammstein track Mein Teil.
Armin Miewes and Burnd Jurgen Armando Brandes,they met online, the two gay men in their 40's cut of Brandes penis and consumed it together.
Afterwards, Meiwes killed Brandes with Brandes' permission and ate his remains. As a result, Meiwes was sentenced to eight-and-a-half years in jail for manslaughter, but was later charged with murder and sentenced to life imprisonment.

As much as I happen to love this video, a live version may have been better to post. The visuals lend themselves better to the subject matter, what with the giant knife-microphone/bloody butcher gear and chef's hat, and Till literally lighting fire to Flake in a giant cooking pot. :D
Off to YouTube I go....

I just knew I would find this on the DD when I did the search :)

Dresden (Germany) (AFP) - A court sentenced a German former police officer to eight years and six months in jail Wednesday for killing a willing victim he met on a website for cannibalism fetishists.
State attorneys had sought 10 and a half years in prison for the defendant, a trim, soft-spoken father of three adult children whom neighbours described as friendly, generous and unfailingly polite.

He smiled briefly at his daughter before taking his seat in the courtroom to hear the verdict.

Lawyers representing the family of Stempniewicz, 59, had requested a 15-year sentence, usually the maximum in a murder case.

But prosecutors said they stopped short of this demand because Stempniewicz had long harboured a sexually charged death wish, a line of argument that Wiegand said the court had accepted

https://news.yahoo.com/german-cop-awaits-verdict-cannibalism-website-killing-063244358.html

I'm not busting on Euro laws here, I'm really not, just curious if an American court would've given any consideration at all to the willing masochist who could have possibly wanted to "live on through others" via his want of an apparently misused plea for "assisted suicide' (according to the standard psych profiles). I'm thinkin' it really wouldn't have been a factor here. But, I could be wrong. *shrug* (?)

Last edited:
I'm not busting on Euro laws here, I'm really not, just curious if an American court would've given any consideration at all to the willing masochist who could have possible wanted to "live on through others" via his want of an apparently misused plea for "assisted suicide' (according to the standard psych profiles). I'm thinkin' it really wouldn't have been a factor here. But, I could be wrong. *shrug* (?)
From what I could find, the legal system would call this a 'consensual homicide' here in the states. That sounds like an oxymoron to me. The law considers this a form of assisted suicide currently, which is legal in Oregon as we know. However since becoming law there haven't been any cases where this term has been used as a defense.

Sounds like an interesting gray area to me.

From what I could find, the legal system would call this a 'consensual homicide' here in the states. That sounds like an oxymoron to me. The law considers this a form of assisted suicide currently, which is legal in Oregon as we know. However since becoming law there haven't been any cases where this term has been used as a defense.

Sounds like an interesting gray area to me.

An interesting gray area for sure. That's *is* good to know. I didn't even know it'd been considered in the case of masochism. Wow, that could bring in a whole slew of mental health questions from opponents to it as it's processed out down the line.

The only thing I could think of was maybe they'd try to find a way to get it to fit into a 3rd degree murder charge. Will definitely be interesting to see how it plays out.

"Lawyers representing the family of Stempniewicz, 59, had requested a 15-year sentence, usually the maximum in a murder case."

What is this 15year maximum for murder business? That is practically an invitation to square up on old grudges...:rolleyes:

People are flipping NUTS! I actually agree with @China, I also agree its my choice to die with dignity OREGON! Woo whoo! However, I also see @Abroad's argument, discretion and common sense are needed on this. Too bad there's not much of either in the world...

Has he ever given an explanation for the burying of the body parts in his garden? I wonder if the nutter thought he could grow people?

The krauts are so fucking disgusting and screwed up.

PETA loves to insert their agenda into attention getting news items. I don't care if a person wants to be vegan, but a pathological fantasy like this has nothing to do with diet, it's some weird ingrained thing. If only it could be cured by dropping animal products from the diet.
I suspect the cure may be fulfilling the fantasy. ICK. I remember the fellow who fried another's penis (with his consent) and threw it up. Was that Miewes? Because I don't feel up to researching it right now. Uuuuuurp!

Latest posts

Back