• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/06/25/police-woman-stabbed-to-death-stuffed-in-bags-by-daughter/
[....]
A cardboard sign was hanging outside Brenda Johnson’s, 58, Bessemer Avenue apartment door when KDKA’s Amy Wadas stopped by.

Police found her body there Thursday night. Someone wrote “Brenda is not here. Anybody caught here will go to jail.” The note was made to look as if it were from the owner and East Pittsburgh police.

Johnson’s daughter, Catherine Grier, 19, and Grier’s boyfriend, Keith Blackman, 23, are behind bars charged in the crime.

“Like I can’t imagine anyone wanting to kill their parents, anyone wanting to kill their kids. It makes no sense to me at all,” neighbor Dave Collins said.
[....]
The criminal complaint says Grier stabbed her mother multiple times with a kitchen knife during an altercation the week before.

Grier told police she became scared and called Blackman.

Blackman came to the apartment and allegedly helped put Johnson’s body inside garbage bags.
[....]
Johnson’s body was found during a welfare check. It appears Johnson, Grier and Blackman were all staying in the apartment. We reached out to family members but they didn’t want to go on camera.

“I do know one of her sons. He’s a good friend of mine. I gotta really send my condolences out to him,” Collins said. “he and his mom were like really close.”

Grier has been charged with criminal homicide. Blackman faces multiple charges including tampering with evidence and abuse of a corpse. Their preliminary hearings are scheduled for next month.

East Pittsburgh woman sentenced in mother's fatal stabbing

An East Pittsburgh woman convicted for killing her mother and then abusing the corpse was sentenced Monday to 9 months to 364 days in jail, but granted immediate parole.

Catherine Grier, 20, pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter and other charges in February in the death of her mother, Brenda Johnson, 58, in June.

The sentence was imposed by Allegheny County Common Pleas Judge Jill Rangos, who credited Grier with time served. As part of her sentence, Grier will spend the next five years on probation with the first six months on electronic monitoring.
http://www.post-gazette.com/local/e...-killing-stabbing-mother/stories/201705150136

n East Pittsburgh woman convicted for killing her mother and then abusing the corpse was sentenced Monday to 9 months to 364 days in jail, but granted immediate parole.

I love judges sometimes ... like now, because I think its truly pure when kids kill their parents.

And now I'm going to google Gypsy Blanchard again because that's another story full of schools.

So murder sentences...
just not a thing anymore?
If that's the case I have some things on my bucket list needing to get ticked done.

Asking for a friend, that's all.

Back