• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
33y5nj4.jpg
William Palmer​
2nw30hh.jpg
William Palmer​
DALLAS - Dallas police say a man stabbed his estranged wife to death Thursday morning, then killed her father and mother as they rushed to their daughter's defense.

Fifty-year-old William Palmer of Sachse is charged with capital murder for the deaths of his wife, 47-year-old Donya Palmer, and her parents, 69-year-old Raymond Davis and 67-year-old Mary Davis.
The victims were killed at the Davis' East Dallas home shortly after 6 a.m., according to Dallas police Lt. David Pughes.
The Palmers had separated less than a week ago and Donya was staying with her parents, Pughes said in a news conference.

"We don't know the motive, but we know the attack had something to do with the separation," he said.
Also staying at the home was Donya Palmer's sister, who was slashed in the arm. She managed to run upstairs to a bedroom where her 6-year-old daughter was sleeping and barricade herself inside, where she called 911.
The child was not hurt and did not see what happened, Pughes said.

After the bloody attack, Palmer drove to his Sachse home. Undercover Dallas police in an unmarked car happened to be in the area, and contacted Sachse police when Palmer drove to a nearby Taco Bueno and ordered food at the drive-thru.
When Palmer received his food order, Sachse police swooped in and arrested him.

Palmer was transferred to the Lew Sterrett Justice Center in downtown Dallas and charged with capital murder. He will go before a judge to be arraigned.
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/Ma...fe-and-Her-Parents-to-Death-Police-Say-012612

qz0kmf.jpg

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/comm...-in-man-accused-of-killing-3-witness-says.ece

William Palmer had taken prescription medications to treat depression and attention deficit disorder for years, but a change to his routine just weeks before the slayings of his estranged wife and her parents could have sent him into a state of psychosis, a pharmaceutical expert testified Thursday.

[...]
Palmer’s doctors increased the dosage of his antidepressant one week before the slayings and prescribed an anticonvulsant. The combination of those drugs and Adderall, an amphetamine to treat attention deficit disorder, may have triggered a state of mania and psychosis, said Jonathan Joseph Lipman, a neuropharmacologist.

Based on medical records, Palmer’s mental state had been worsening in the weeks leading up the killings.

“His condition was not well-treated,” Palmer said. “It was constantly being changed.”

[...]
In the days before the offense, Palmer commented about how often his wife played Mafia Wars, a computer game. He described her as being “surrounded by demons.” Palmer made similar statements after his arrest.

Lipman pointed to those accounts as being evidence of a serious mental decline, and said that if Palmer believed he “was responding to demon possession, I consider that psychotic.”

More at the link

But did they let him eat his tacos?

Judging by the look on his face I would guess he did NOT get to eat those precious tacos!

Seriously he murdered THREE people, slashed up another knowing there was a young child in the home and his first reaction is FOOD?!?!? YUCK!!

I hope he smells those tacos whether he is awake or sleep; for the rest of his miserable life!

Judging by the look on his face I would guess he did NOT get to eat those precious tacos!

Seriously he murdered THREE people, slashed up another knowing there was a young child in the home and his first reaction is FOOD?!?!? YUCK!!

I hope he smells those tacos whether he is awake or sleep; for the rest of his miserable life!

Oi! It's hungry work, chopping people up......

Disclaimer: He has a disturbing likeness to someone I know. I think I shall steer clear of this thread.

So basically he had always been a miserable bastard and when she got tired of his bullshit she left? At least that's what I'm getting.
I hope the jury doesn't buy his psychopharma bullshit and he probably asked for more or was prescribed differently becoz of his wife leaving him. But that doesn't mean that made him kill her.
Rich people live in an annoyingly different world than the rest of us and when they fall, they fall hard.

I dunno, this pharmacological soup running through his veins might just have triggered an episode. His doctor ought to lose his license, and spend some time in jail as an accessory before the fact.

How the hell much did they increase his dose? It could be absolutely true that it was mental issues combined with a poor treatment that caused this, but if so, don't just use that as a reason to sweep this case and ones like it aside as "solved." Declaring a reason for something is not the same thing as fixing it. But no, we see these cases, we declare the cause of the "symptoms" and we never bother to try to fix the disease.

FOUND GUILTY!!!

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ection-to-fatal-stabbings-of-wife-in-laws.ece

The tattered remnants of William Gerard Palmer’s family emerged in a Dallas County courtroom Monday soon after a jury convicted him of capital murder.

After state District Judge Dominique Collins sentenced Palmer to life in prison without parole in connection with the deaths of his estranged wife and her parents, his relatives took the witness stand to tell Palmer exactly what they thought of him during emotional victim impact statements.

Prosecutors said Palmer fatally stabbed Donya Palmer, 48; her mother, Mary Davis, 67; and father, Raymond Davis, 69 in January 2012 at the Davises’ Far East Dallas home. He and his wife had been separated for a week before the killings.

His daughter, Danielle Palmer, who is six months pregnant and testified against her father during the trial, told Palmer that his selfish actions forced her to “grow up in just a few hours.” She told him that because of his betrayal, she never wanted to see him again and she would not allow her unborn son to ever meet him.

“I hate you so much,” said Danielle Palmer, quickly reading from papers she unfolded on the witness stand. “You don’t care about anyone but yourself. You deserve the worst.”

Palmer, 52, wept as his daughter spoke and again as his wife's sister, Dayna Castle, spoke.

“She loved you,” Castle said of Mary Davis.

“She did,” Palmer cried out as his attorneys shushed him.
cleardot.gif

Prosecutors Andrea Handley and Justin Lord then told Collins they had no more victim impact statements. But Palmer’s other daughter, Brianna, told Collins that she also wanted to speak. Brianna Palmer had testified on her father’s behalf last week.

Collins cautioned her that victim impact statements are about how the murders had affected her, not to make attacks on other family members. “There are no winners,” Collins told her.

Brianna Palmer tearfully told the judge, “I want to let my Dad know that I still love him no matter what.”

William Palmer sobbed and blurted out “thank you” as his attorneys once again quieted him. Brianna Palmer said a few more words before becoming too upset to continue.

William Palmer was tried only for the killings of his in-laws, although the slaying of his wife was mentioned throughout the trial.

According to testimony, Donya Palmer had lupus and spent a lot of time in bed or playing computer games. That frustrated her husband.

William Palmer’s attorneys Phillip Hayes, Karo Johnson, Valerie Tabor and Doug Parks had told jurors that their client, who suffers from depression and attention deficit disorder, was not guilty because the medicine he was taking caused him to have a psychotic break.

This guy sounds like a controlling asshole. Lupus is a horrible painful deadly condition and he found her debilitating condition annoying. His daughter was right how he is selfish. I'm glad the jury and judge saw through his bullshit defense and locked him up.

Back