• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2il1yjs.jpg

Christopher Buckner & Tim Savoy
and yes thats her name​

A brother and sister in Effingham County, Georgia, are behind bars after allegedly having sex in a tractor trailer parked in a church parking lot.

Christopher Buckner, 20, and her brother, Tim Savoy, 25, admitted to committing incest three times after watching the Ryan Gosling romance "The Notebook."

Officers got wind of the family affair early Tuesday morning when they were responding to a call about a prowler in the area
[...]
Deputies searching for the alleged prowler saw Buckley and Savoy walking down the road. The cops somehow came to believe the siblings had an improper relationship.

The Effingham County didn't return
[,...]
call, but an official with the department told
[...]
that deputies determined that the pair were brother and sister and that they had just had sex in a Kenworth tractor trailer parked at Countryside Baptist Church.

Buckner and Savoy were arrested and charged with incest, aggravated sodomy and prowling,
[...]
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...timothy-savoy_n_5723030.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

that deputies determined that the pair were brother and sister and that they had just had sex in a Kenworth tractor trailer parked at Countryside Baptist Church.

Just how in the fuck did they determine that??

Prowling?

Why do the cops give a shit if two grown people have sex?

Well because they're siblings that's why...and incest is against the Law. And it can't and shouldn't appear the authorities think that's alright on any day...lest an influx of pregnant ten year olds knocked up by Dad occurs.....I could be wrong but I think that's why...that's my best guess. Could you imagine a kid being born to these two...I can...I see a kid with serious boundary issues.

Well because they're siblings that's why...and incest is against the Law. And it can't and shouldn't appear the authorities think that's alright on any day...lest an influx of pregnant ten year olds knocked up by Dad occurs.....I could be wrong but I think that's why...that's my best guess. Could you imagine a kid being born to these two...I can...I see a kid with serious boundary issues.

Pregnant ten year olds?

Yeah I get the reason for the law, so minors can't be coerced or groomed. But at the age of 20 and 25, while gross, if they chose to bone then who is to say they can't? They are adults

Pregnant ten year olds?

Yeah I get the reason for the law, so minors can't be coerced or groomed. But at the age of 20 and 25, while gross, if they chose to bone then who is to say they can't? They are adults

Yes they are ...they're adults that can BREED...so you would have to assume that the powers that be considered that when they made the law.

Last edited:
lest an influx of pregnant ten year olds knocked up by Dad occ
Lets not confuse abuse with nastiness, and all sorts of adults with "bad" genetics breed, not saying that family members should breed just that its not criminal imo. The actual law disagrees with me but that's ok....They can be wrong once in a while;)

Def charge em with all the shit related to breaking into someones trailer or property to do bang.

But i think it's total bullshit the law is budding into peoples personal lives like this. GOv't needs to stay the fuck out of peoples bedrooms. If two consenting adult siblings want to get frisky, who is johnny law to tell em they can't? Load of total bullshit.

Plus the Notebook is a damn romantic movie. I love the ending.

I don't know what grosses me out more.... the thought of Tim and his sister, Christopher, having sex, or the fact that someone watched that movie on purpose.

But nobody said they were going to breed. They just fucked. And the incidence of birth defects isn't as high as you would imagine.

http://io9.com/5863666/why-inbreeding-really-isnt-as-bad-as-you-think-it-is

Would I fuck my brother? No. But I'm not OK with regulating grown folks sex lives.[/QUOTE

Fuck genetics...Any kids born to these two fucktards is likely to have moral compass that is skewed...would you want your kid going school with their off spring? ...kid would probably smell like pee...everyday.

Just for those who don't know, Effingham County is Savannah GA. Seems it has everything, history, ghosts, seafood, incest.

Fuck genetics...Any kids born to these two fucktards is likely to have moral compass that is skewed...would you want your kid going school with their off spring? ...kid would probably smell like pee...everyday.

As long as they were nice and respectful I honestly wouldn't mind at all. And if the poor child smelled I wouldn't judge nor shun it. I'd try to help so it wasn't teased by close minded people.

As long as they were nice and respectful I honestly wouldn't mind at all. And if the poor child smelled I wouldn't judge nor shun it. I'd try to help so it wasn't teased by close minded people.
I peed myself in first grade once. Everyone was super nice.
Side note: my parents also aren't siblings. ;)

Are you all ways this fucked up...seriously? The law makers have it right in trying to prevent children like this from being born in the first place. You are ass backwards....go ahead hero!

Let's not start in with the fucking name calling and other juvenile shit. Seriously getting annoyed with that bullshit.

Are you all ways this fucked up...seriously? The law makers have it right in trying to prevent children like this from being born in the first place. You are ass backwards....go ahead hero!

Way to keep it classy. I was attempting to engage in debate with you since your normal personality was out tonight, but as some wise person said.

Waste of breath.

@lithiumgirl I am seriously just curious. U say fuck genetics, and any possible mutation, but I'm curious what would make u think that this child's moral compass would be askew. It's an honest question to you.

Mighta done it a few times in college too. Maybe many in the military.
:). Don't remember for some reason.

I peed myself in first grade once. Everyone was super nice.
Side note: my parents also aren't siblings. ;)
@lithiumgirl I am seriously just curious. U say fuck genetics, and any possible mutation, but I'm curious what would make u think that this child's moral compass would be askew. It's an honest question to you.

Lack of positive role models...nurture VS nature...Enmeshed family dysfunction.

Back