• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
images

Prosecutors say the very people who should have protected the teenager from the dangers of drug use were the ones who walked him to a ledge and “enabled” him to jump. The alleged attendees — themselves high from a mixture of heroin and fentanyl — weren’t other teenagers but the 16-year-old’s own mother and grandmother, police say.

“We have evidence of drug abuse by more than one person, more than one relative of the deceased,” Summit County Sheriff Steve Barry told the Cleveland Plain Dealer. “It appears his mother, her friend and his grandmother, and a friend of the grandmother, all had a hand in obtaining and disseminating heroin among themselves.”

While Andrew Frye lay dying on the floor of a Super 8 motel room in Akron, Ohio, last week, a party raged around him. “The evidence in this case turns my stomach,” Barry added.
The teen’s mother, Heather Frye, and her mother, Brenda Frye, face multiple charges, including corrupting another with drugs, child endangering, tampering with evidence and involuntary manslaughter, a first-degree felony punishable by up to 11 years in prison, according to the Akron Beacon Journal.

Two other people in the room at the time — Heather’s friend Jessica Irons, 34, and Brenda’s friend Donald Callaghan, 58 — face lesser charges in connection with the teenager’s death, the paper reported.

Barry told reporters that it was “quite apparent” that the teenager was beyond help by the time rescuers arrived, according to Fox affiliate WJW-TV. The adults with him had attempted to hide needles and drugs in the room.

Citing court and prison records, the Beacon Journal reported that all four women have a history of drug-related crime and that the teenager’s mother spent time in prion on three occasions between 2007 and 2014.

images

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...eenage-son-is-dead/ar-BBrAml8?ocid=spartanntp

She gave this boy up for adoption, and then she couldn't even leave him in peace. She had to go lure him away from home and teach him to shoot poison into his own veins. This woman's heart is black with rot.

Is the grandma in the middle because they are all to fucked up to tell!!

Let's go to moms house
Mommy lives in motel six
Hey want to shoot up

j5ifsp.png

So, they were too fucked up to realize he was od'ing until it was too late? Fuck.

Andrew was adopted by Tammy Smith, a great-aunt and legal guardian, as an infant, according to the Beacon Journal. With the help of her late fiance, John Sabini, she raised Frye alongside her three children like he was one of their own, she told the paper.

When Sabini died in 2010, Smith said, Andrew was overcome by loss and began seeking the company of his biological mother, which worried family members. When his mother showed up a couple of times a year, family members told the Beacon Journal, she claimed that she was not using drugs and that she planned to clean up her life.

“He just wanted his mother and to be around [her] no matter how bad it was,” Julie Andrea, Tammy’s 33-year-old daughter, told the Beacon Journal. “He wanted her to stop. He thought that if he was with her when she was using, at least he was with her.”

Unfortunately, the opposite occurred, and the teenager developed his own history of drug abuse, the Plain Dealer reported. And yet, he was still a teenager, family members told the paper, one who “liked animals, building computers, playing with his cousin’s children and singing.”

“Never in a million years did we think she would get him into heroin,” Andrea told the paper. “We think the only reason he did it was to get her approval.”

On Tuesday night, the last full one that Andrew would spend alive, his biological mother showed up at Smith’s door to take the teenager on an outing. The plan was for the pair to go shopping and then go swimming at a local motel.

“He told me he loved me and he would come back,” Smith told the Beacon Journal.

At some point the next day, his mother, his grandmother and their friends gathered in the motel room and decided to shoot up with the teenager. Detectives told the Beacon Journal that Heather Frye told her son to shoot up in a bathroom so she wouldn’t have to watch him do it — the act bothered her.

In a recording of a 6:45 p.m. phone call to 911, a sobbing and hysterical Heather Frye can be heard telling a dispatcher that she awoke to find her child dead, according to the Beacon Journal.

He’s not breathing,” the paper quotes her as saying. “I woke up and my son is so cold.”

After telling the dispatcher that she suspected her son was killed by a drug overdose, she asks another sobering question:

“Can I pick him up and hold him, please? … I want to hold him,” she says. “I just want my baby back.”

Smith, the teenager’s adopted mother, told the Beacon Journal that she feels the same way. She was folding clothes when she learned that her son was dead. There is a hole in their family now, she said, and if she could she’d give up her life to “truly trade places with him.”

“I miss that boy so bad,” she said. “I wanted him to grow up and go to college.”

“She stole him,” Smith added, referring to Andrew’s biological mother. “I feel broken, I really do.”

OMG. That is heart breaking. FUCK. I really hope and pray my kid NEVER does drugs.

Gahhh I hate these stories. I sincerely believe in legalizing all drugs, but that doesn't mean I support this sort of thing in any way. This poor kid--that bit about how much he wanted to see his mother "no matter how bad it was", not wanting to believe she didn't really give a shit about him at all. This is a story only sort-of about drugs. This woman clearly is a huge piece of shit, when you're such a horrible person that you'd let someone else (your own SON) die on the fucking floor from an overdose--- it doesn't even matter if you're a drug addict or not, she probably would've done the same thing anyway. Had she been sober she probably would've ran away just not "wanting to be blamed".
Too many people die from overdoses because their idiot friends are too scared to call 911 for fear of being arrested.

There's just so much about all of this that is wrong, it's the type of complex "wrong" that comes from a dangerous mix of stupidity, drugs, shitty laws, bad education, and child abuse. :pout:

Lol... You will always remember the time your baby daddy got released from prison. :p I remember it was one of the happiest days of my lives. He came home after doing 3 years in the pen for a weapons charge. I held onto my baby like there was no tomorrow!
I thought this was a joke, but you appear to be serious.

j5ifsp.png

There is a reason why the woman in the pic is not smiling. Look at her eyes. That's the eyes of a woman that is wary of the cops taking her man away from her. She is very protective of her baby daddy because she don't wanna lose him. If u have had a lover do time on the inside, u will know what I mean.
With chihuahuas as guard dogs! YAPPING! I guess?

We are family, got all the heroin & fentanyl you need.

Dammit! Now I'm going to be singing Sister Sledge all day.
[doublepost=1460633531,1460632845][/doublepost]
You know, I find it somewhat amusing that this person just blathers on about how her man beats her, cheats on her, is dumb enough to get caught, sentenced and put in the greybar motel, and never stops to realize that the first thing a bitch don't do is TALK! Bitches that talk don't for much longer... I am stunned she didn't read the memo. :shifty:

I'm DEAD... You hear me.

Why would you mix fentanyl and heroin?
Wouldn't one kind suffice.
I thought each on there own was the best you could get high wise.
Combining them seems indulgent and wasteful.
They are pretty much the same drug. Fentanyl is usually a transdermal patch that is worn for 48-72 hours for severe pain. People actually smoke the patches or cut them up and wear them.
Pretty much guaranteeing someone will OD when mixing heroin and fentanyl.

j5ifsp.png

There is a reason why the woman in the pic is not smiling. Look at her eyes. That's the eyes of a woman that is wary of the cops taking her man away from her. She is very protective of her baby daddy because she don't wanna lose him. If u have had a lover do time on the inside, u will know what I mean.
:wideyed: :wideyed: :wideyed:
[doublepost=1460654257,1460654133][/doublepost]
Yes he has done some questionable things to me but the truth is we have been thru it all. What doesnt kill us only makes our relationship stronger. We were able to over come it all. He told me the only reason why he put his hands on me is because he cares about me and loves me. Think about it. He risked jail time just for me inna sick way it can be seen as an expression of love
:eek: :eek: :eek:

At first I thought you were really cool, but...something happened to you.

You're starting to sound like a low-rent version of lithiumgirl.

Im getting my meds adjusted in 2 weeks.

What does that have to do with anything?

You're so full of excuses. It would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic. Write what you mean and mean what you write.

You're a female version of Hagar the Horrible.

Last edited:
This poor boy would have been terribly sick had he put on a fentanyl patch. It would have been way too strong. Lots of puking. Heroine lots of puking. JFC this bitch I hope it did fuck her mind up- rot and brew

He told me the only reason why he put his hands on me is because he cares about me and loves me. Think about it. He risked jail time just for me inna sick way it can be seen as an expression of love
@strity1994
I can't tell if you are completely without humour, or if your attempts at irony, sarcasm, satire, or litotes are quite serious and far too subtle for my coarse comprehension.:wideyed:
[doublepost=1460680863,1460680323][/doublepost]ETA: Yeah, I suspect you are an enabling sad sack. I pity your offspring. You cannot say the same about my offspring, because there are none, I ate them all at birth.

People.

Seriously.

Strity is a troll. She takes the position most guaranteed to provoke a negative response and then beats it all to hell.

C'mon! Who REALLY believes their ex-con boyfriend beats them because their love is so strong? And then posts that on a forum? HELLO? She is posting this stupid ass shit to derail every fucking thread on DD.

And it is working. Nobody could be this stupid for real. She is fucking with "all y'all"!

Like Rod said "poor man's Lithium".

BINGO!
[doublepost=1460684200,1460683682][/doublepost]
I don't enable anyone. Have you never fallen in love? We've been through hell and back together . we've been thru so much shit. We'll get threw this shit. What would life be like without obstacles? Should I just give up on love because of domestic disputes? I will agree I caused a fair bit of them. Some of which I deserved a beating for. All my life people called me a dumb annoying bitch, including DD members. It can't be a coincidence now can it?

Not a coincidence, no.

I would instead consider the common denominator. You.

Also, on behalf of battered women, men and children everywhere; FUCK YOU.

Nobody DESERVES a beating. And you know that. You are trying to trigger REAL abuse victims and you suck.

Actually, I take it back; YOU might deserve a beat-down for you trolly bullshit.

Fuck you. Fuck you for beating down an abuse victim that's already been beaten down plenty. I have come to the conclusion that you are a shit person. People just add her to your ignore list. She's not worth the headache with her ridiculous ass posts. Every post of hers is RIDICULOUS. Bitch your crazy. Again fuck you for not taking abuse Victims seriously and calling them trolls!

Edit: I just realized youre a troll picking on my weaknesses. You read my shout box chats on how I get offended easily / take things easily. You are a person trying to push my buttons. Fucking troll is what you are.

*Slow, 80's movie clap*

You are either a troll or a person who should not be allowed interwebz. Or a fork.

Sell it somewhere else, sister. We have real survivors, here, and your spew is an insult to them and to those who are legitimately abused.

Fuck you. Fuck you for beating down an abuse victim that's already been beaten down plenty. I have come to the conclusion that you are a shit person. People just add her to your ignore list. She's not worth the headache with her ridiculous ass posts. Every post of hers is RIDICULOUS. Bitch your crazy. Again fuck you for not taking abuse Victims seriously and calling them trolls!

Edit: I just realized youre a troll picking on my weaknesses. You read my shout box chats on how I get offended easily / take things easily. You are a person trying to push my buttons. Fucking troll is what you are. Go find someone else to harass. I've shed enough tears because of bullshit drama like this on here.

But, but, but.....he LOVES you and you DESERVED you beatings. So you are NOT a victim. You love it! He is awesome!

Oh. Wait! Unless you are a troll who lies....

@FrayedKnot can you not see that YOU are the one derailing threads to pick on me? You're worse than am abuser because at least when I get my ass kicked by my boyfriend it's physical, your abuse is mental.

You said he was awesome. That you deserved it and that he only hit you because he loves you so fucking much. Romantic.

So which is it? When people tried to help you, you insisted you were NOT a victim. Now you ARE a victim? Huh?
[doublepost=1460685135,1460685085][/doublepost]
People like you are the exact reason why I had a panic attack when I first started posting in DD. This is like a fucking nightmare come true.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Then log off and go to fucking bed. With your awesome boyfriend who is the best guy ever.
[doublepost=1460685547][/doublepost]I have actually HAD the shit beat out of me and been emotionally terrorized. For years.

Reading her bullshit pushed me over the edge. No real survivor would post the shit she posts. First she is no victim because her man is the shit!

And now I am mean to her because she IS a victim? The FUCK?

I am often snarky, but seldom MEAN.

But sister, when you clown on REAL domestic and sexual abuse, I will fucking cut a bitch. Promise.

I deserved a lot of the beatings, but not most. I brought it upon myself a lot of my times, during heated arguments. Hes not holding me hostage to beat my ass. But he is a fucking ass. I can leave whenever i want. The best way i can put it is its a love/hate relationship. I dont want to because if i do I will never find a man that will love me. What guy would want to be with me? I have two kids and I don't look like your magazine gym bunny. You can say I have low self esteem.

And you have the fucking nerve to insult REAL DV survivors?

You are a troll. If you can leave whenever you want and DON'T, and laud the virtues of your awesome abuser and pick fights when well-meaning members tried to help you.....then buh-bye.

You derail every thread with your bullshit. I felt bad for you at first. Now I feel bad for me for having read it all.

As a person who was abused, Ill admit that her posts hit me in a negative place. It's quite upsetting and if there's an abusive man reading the posts those comments only help feed the lies that they tell themselves. Like the pedos who say that the children were coming on to them. Abusers will ya he anything as a reason.

I was told that because I was an abused child and knew how to take a punch that it was ok to hit me.

Back