• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
2m5023c.jpg

A 9 year-old boy is in critical condition after he was handcuffed and beaten for eating a piece of birthday cake without permission, according to authorities.

The boyfriend of the mother, 30-year-old Robert Wilson, was being held on $1 million bail after a hearing Thursday.

Wilson is charged with offenses including first-degree assault and child abuse.

Authorities wrote: 'Detectives learned the juvenile had been handcuffed and severely beaten by his mother's boyfriend, Robert Leroy Wilson, earlier that day for eating a piece of birthday cake without his permission.

'Detectives also learned the juvenile had been denied medical attention by his mother and Wilson for approximately four (4) hours despite another adult male, who was in the residence at the time of the assault, calling 911 for assistance.

'When CRS arrived at the residence the first time, they were met outside by the juvenile's mother who told paramedics that he was simply "congested" and not needed.

'CRS would be called back to the residence at 10:37 p.m. after the juvenile stopped breathing.'

According to Hagerstown police, the boy had been wounded on his neck, face, back, buttocks, abdomen, and legs.

The child has not regained consciousness and is not expected to regain consciousness,' Assistant State's Attorney Sarah Mollett-Gaumer said during the hearing, according to the Herald-Mail.

The mother's brother told police that the boy was handcuffed Tuesday as punishment for stealing the cake and was hit after the handcuffs were removed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3147773/Boy-critical-alleged-beating-eating-cake.html

How come all of these assholes who are so into harsh discipline never have the self-discipline not to beat the living shit out of the kid:confused:

The fact that the damn mother hasn't been charged is just a damn shame. I bet she's wailing all over the ghetto about the tragedy of her injured child:mad:

Stunned into silently weeping.

When ever my family has a birthday, We always make sure the cake is extra big so we can have cake for a midnight snack. We wake up just in time for our sugar high to need refreshing and have cake for breakfast.

It has never occurred to me to punish my children for eating food. I don't think it ever occurred to my children to sneak food either.

Northridge Ca earth quake, the power went out. My kids had to eat 24 ice cream sandwiches, When they started getting full, I had to find some neighbor kids to help eat the fudge bars.

I'm so incensed I can't even write right now...but rest assured my thoughts are about beating that motherfucker to death.

The mom is a pos .. Just the fact that she sent the EMT away and claimed he just had congestion is a crime in itself ..I dont understand what the cops are waiting for ....arrest the BITCH ..

Not only can I not understand how a woman can be so desperate as to keep a dangerous guy around their kids, but even more so how they could ever be sexually attracted to a man who they know and/or saw harm their child. I mean WTF?! Of course that's giving them a lot of credit, since clearly these women could give two shits about their offspring in most cases. I feel sympathy for the rare ones who truly didn't know because the guy never gave a single indication, but sadly that's the exception.

So sad and fucked up all around. I too think the mom should be charged as well. I don't understand how the adult who called 911 couldn't have stopped the beating though.

So sad and fucked up all around. I too think the mom should be charged as well. I don't understand how the adult who called 911 couldn't have stopped the beating though.

The adult might have felt they could not stop it.. I get that.. BUT .. What I DONT GET ..is the adult ..NOT TRYING... I can see myself at the beginning of witnessing a child being abused and know by looking at the adult that he could probably kill me.. But my love for all kids would cause me to jump in the middle of it and if I couldn't stop him ..I would have at least delayed it cause he would have to beat me down to get to the child..

This is so damn sad. I wonder if the person who called 911 was there when the final incident happened or if he happened upon the situation by arriving soon after and saw what bad shape this little guy was in. Lots of questions. The doctors should be able to give LE an estimate of time between the injury occuring and how much time passed before the 911 call was made and how much time passed before he received medical care. I hope we find out more as the investigation proceeds.

'When CRS arrived at the residence the first time, they were met outside by the juvenile's mother who told paramedics that he was simply "congested" and not needed.

Any paramedics here who can enlighten me on the protocol when being sent to someone's house after a 911 call? Why wouldn't they at least demand to see the child after being called out before just taking the mom's excuse and leaving?

Last edited:
Any paramedics here who can enlighten me on the protocol when being send to someone's house after a 911 call? Why wouldn't they at least demand to see the child after being called out before just taking the mom's excuse and leaving?
Short answer: Hell no, I'm laying eyes on the patient one for myself and two for State DOH protocol.

Long answer: It varies from state to state on the specific regulations and rules in a non-transport situation. I was a NYS EMT, if we were getting a sign off then the DOH required we get 2 sets of vitals as well as the signature of the patient or guardian, we could get away with one set because we were city EMS and were busy but protocol was 2, getting none was absolutely unacceptable.

Exception to the rule: accidental calls, think medical alert monitors, especially the ones sitting one a mantle or table that a pet could hit. We had a "frequent flier" he was elderly, lived alone and had the medical alert button on a pendant and a larger device sitting on his mantle, he also had a large house cat who would step on the one on the mantle. In that situation we were allowed to not do anything but we often still checked him out, and we certainly always SAW him and TALKED to him.

Hey its your birthday come eat some cake...yeah i know its my dick/ass bitch...come eat it anyway...The mantra of every other inmate housed with guy...I hope!

OMG!!!! Just look at the expression of anger mixed with what looks like a feeble attempt to present..... "your just not feelin' me", puss on this wuss. Agree, this child's egg donor needs to be right inside with her "Big Man"!!!!!! chillin' her heels as her son chills in a morgue drawer. You know, the kind that had to beat his 9 year old victim when he is handcuffed to a bed. I guess the disparity in age, strength and size wasn't enough!!!! Every single day it is confirmed that monsters indeed are among us and their numbers are growing.:arghh:

What I would give to be able to shut down my emotions, just for a little while.

I cannot help but imagine the terror and pain this young child felt as those who are on this earth to protect, nurture, and love him were subjecting him to torture.

My heart breaks for this child who should still be looking at rainbows in awe, chasing fireflies, and playing tag with his friends.

RIP little one, you are beyond their reach now.

BALTIMORE (AP) -- The mother and uncle of a 9-year-old boy who police have said was handcuffed and beaten for eating birthday cake without permission now face charges in his death.

Police arrested Oriana Garcia, 26, and Jacob Barajas, 23, on Monday and charged them with second-degree murder in Jack Garcia's death, Hagerstown Police Capt. Paul Kifer said in a news release.

Police said detectives learned that Garcia and Barajas were planning to return to the West Coast where they are from originally.

Kifer said that on June 30, Barajas handcuffed Jack to a chair, and Garcia's boyfriend, 30-year-old Robert Wilson, hit him.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/14/boy-beaten-eating-cake_n_7792466.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

I made my husband a pink velvet and lemon supreme cake for his birthday on Sunday. It was all iced with blue sprinkles and in the cake carrier when little Miss. Fuck Your Cake walked in grabbed it off the counter and took it to the room she shares with her brother.
I was absolutely mortified and wanted to shake her but I just sucked it up and we bought a store cake.
Moral of the story is this, cakes are replaceable your baby isn't. Just buy more fucking cake. Assholes. All three of them.

Has there been enough time that it's funny now, or is it still too soon? Because Honey, that shit is PRICELESS! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
Yes go ahead and laugh lol. We are still eating the cake dammit, it's just upside down with all the icing on the top.
I'm making sugar cookies later. Here's hoping she doesn't ruin those as well. Knock on wood.
My son never would have done something like this. The only reason I haven't sent her to @Krystal is coz my son is convinced her Dad would be mad, although secretly I think it's my son who would miss her the most lol.

I made my husband a pink velvet and lemon supreme cake for his birthday on Sunday. It was all iced with blue sprinkles and in the cake carrier when little Miss. Fuck Your Cake walked in grabbed it off the counter and took it to the room she shares with her brother.
I was absolutely mortified and wanted to shake her but I just sucked it up and we bought a store cake.
Moral of the story is this, cakes are replaceable your baby isn't. Just buy more fucking cake. Assholes. All three of them.

Years ago the same thing happened to me but it was our lab dog ...uugghh lesson learned DO NOT leave anything edible in the reach of big ass, eat everything in sight dogs..haha..

Your cake sounded really yummy though..

@CbabyRKO , I see my master plan with your little one is working out perfectly. See, I told her to raise holy Hell as mush as possible so you'd ship her to me...

Hey, when you do, make another one of those cakes and send it with her, it sounded yummy!

And... The fabulous DOTM had previous child abuse charges.

In 2010, Wilson was arrested for abusing a different girlfriend's child. He had been charged with second degree child abuse, as part of a plea agreement, the child abuse charge was dropped and he plead to an assault charge.

And, to make that all a bit worse, the child abuse charge was officially expunged from his record after he completed his sentence which included anger management and parenting classes. Yes, because those always work so fucking fabulously.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/frederick-county/2015/07/16/cake-death-beating-abuse/30277603/

Back