• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

araisner

TNGnOQk.png

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...dddd40-499d-11e5-846d-02792f854297_story.html:

A 24-year-old Maryland man is due in court Monday amid allegations that he sexually abused and killed his 10-week-old daughter. The child’s 22-year-old mother also is charged in a case that has shocked police.

The couple — Robert Alan Davidson and Lorena Thompson of Rockville — were booked into the Montgomery County jail on Saturday following a two-month investigation into the death of their daughter, Aleah Thompson. A medical examiner concluded that the infant died of “multiple blunt force injuries.”

Davidson, the girl’s father, is charged with sex abuse of a minor, child abuse resulting in death,
second-degree murder and other counts. Police say he has admitted that he dropped the infant several times and that he aggressively shook her at least once. He was being held Sunday on a $5 million bond, according to court records.

Starks said there is also evidence indicating that Aleah was struck.

Thompson, the girl’s mother, is charged with neglect and child-abuse counts. She was being held Sunday on an $800,000 bond. Police allege that she knew about the injuries, did not report them and didn’t take Aleah to her two-month health checkup.

Before being locked up, neither parent had claimed Aleah’s body, which was being held at the D.C. Medical Examiner’s Office as of Thursday, according to detectives.

The profile image shows two photographs of an infant. On June 26, the day Aleah died, Lorena Thompson posted a tribute to her daughter in a one-minute video that shows about 20 photographs of a tiny child, including photos taken just after birth. There is a caption, which reads in part: “I love you Aleah. I will miss you so much. Feels like I’ve died again inside. 4/16/15 – 6/26/15. RIP. my lady bug my heart beat.”

The case had begun three days earlier, when Davidson called 911 at 7:18 p.m. to report that his daughter was not breathing, according to police allegations filed in court records. Paramedics found Aleah in “an unresponsive state” and took her to nearby Adventist HealthCare Shady Grove Medical Center, where she then was flown to Medstar Georgetown University Hospital, according to the court records. The child was given a diagnosis of head trauma, according to court records.

Police spoke with Davidson, who said that just before calling 911 he had been playing video games and heard the sound of labored breathing in a bedroom. He said he tried to resuscitate Aleah but couldn’t. At the time, Thompson was at work.

Davidson also told investigators that at least twice he touched Aleah in private areas — in a manner that police would later say constituted sexual abuse, according to authorities.

“Robert Davidson also stated he had dropped Aleah Thompson several times, and on one occasion, she even rolled off the couch,” detectives wrote in court papers. “Robert Davidson later admitted to aggressively shaking Aleah Thompson on June 23, 2015.”

When police spoke with Aleah’s mother, she said she saw injuries on Aleah that had originated while she was at work, but she never took her daughter to the hospital, according to the records.

“A witness statement revealed that Lorena Thompson suspected Robert Davidson had inflicted the injuries to Aleah Thompson, but continued to leave the victim in his sole care and custody,” detectives wrote.​

Reasonably sure this is her FB here, his here. Pics at his page. She was a wee little thing.

Baby girl didn't stand a chance . Better off dead than in the hands of these monsters - in fact death was the best thing that ever happened to her by the sound of it .

I don't know. I don't get it. Sexual abuse of a 10 week old? Then he kills her probably because she was crying from pain. It's too sick for words.:bigtears:

Is it me or is this becoming more normal behavior with the newer generations WTF is wrong with them? This is not normal behavior young people get your shit together.

RIP Aleayah sounds like heaven was the best option for you little love <3

Anyone else catch on their Facebooks that they announce their "relationship" dated 2015 and their baby was born in April of 2015?

Just a late announcement from the happy couple or is it possibly not his biological child and that's why he abused her?

A 24-year-old Maryland man is due in court Monday amid allegations that he sexually abused and killed his 10-week-old daughter. The child’s 22-year-old mother also is charged in a case that has shocked police.

There are some crimes that should have an automatic death penalty. This is one of them. :rage:

Last edited:
TNGnOQk.png

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...dddd40-499d-11e5-846d-02792f854297_story.html:

The couple — Robert Alan Davidson and Lorena Thompson of Rockville — were booked into the Montgomery County jail on Saturday following a two-month investigation into the death of their daughter, Aleah Thompson. A medical examiner concluded that the infant died of “multiple blunt force injuries.”

Davidson, the girl’s father, is charged with sex abuse of a minor, child abuse resulting in death,
second-degree murder and other counts. Police say he has admitted that he dropped the infant several times and that he aggressively shook her at least once. He was being held Sunday on a $5 million bond, according to court records.

Starks said there is also evidence indicating that Aleah was struck.

Thompson, the girl’s mother, is charged with neglect and child-abuse counts. She was being held Sunday on an $800,000 bond. Police allege that she knew about the injuries, did not report them and didn’t take Aleah to her two-month health checkup.

Before being locked up, neither parent had claimed Aleah’s body, which was being held at the D.C. Medical Examiner’s Office as of Thursday, according to detectives.

The profile image shows two photographs of an infant. On June 26, the day Aleah died, Lorena Thompson posted a tribute to her daughter in a one-minute video that shows about 20 photographs of a tiny child, including photos taken just after birth. There is a caption, which reads in part: “I love you Aleah. I will miss you so much. Feels like I’ve died again inside. 4/16/15 – 6/26/15. RIP. my lady bug my heart beat.”

The case had begun three days earlier, when Davidson called 911 at 7:18 p.m. to report that his daughter was not breathing, according to police allegations filed in court records. Paramedics found Aleah in “an unresponsive state” and took her to nearby Adventist HealthCare Shady Grove Medical Center, where she then was flown to Medstar Georgetown University Hospital, according to the court records. The child was given a diagnosis of head trauma, according to court records.

Police spoke with Davidson, who said that just before calling 911 he had been playing video games and heard the sound of labored breathing in a bedroom. He said he tried to resuscitate Aleah but couldn’t. At the time, Thompson was at work.

Davidson also told investigators that at least twice he touched Aleah in private areas — in a manner that police would later say constituted sexual abuse, according to authorities.

“Robert Davidson also stated he had dropped Aleah Thompson several times, and on one occasion, she even rolled off the couch,” detectives wrote in court papers. “Robert Davidson later admitted to aggressively shaking Aleah Thompson on June 23, 2015.”

When police spoke with Aleah’s mother, she said she saw injuries on Aleah that had originated while she was at work, but she never took her daughter to the hospital, according to the records.

“A witness statement revealed that Lorena Thompson suspected Robert Davidson had inflicted the injuries to Aleah Thompson, but continued to leave the victim in his sole care and custody,” detectives wrote.​

Reasonably sure this is her FB here, his here. Pics at his page. She was a wee little thing.

I hope they both get beaten to within an inch of life ..

Bond set for parents charged in 10-week-old daughter's death
Aleah Thompson died on June 26, just three days after Davidson called 911 to report that she was unresponsive and not breathing. The Chief Medical Examiner in D.C. ruled her death a homicide caused by multiple blunt force injuries.

After an investigation, police were able to determine that Aleah Thompson was in the fifth percentile in terms of weight and all but two of her ribs were broken.

Last edited:
Of course she died maybe if the so called mother would of tooken her to'the hospital when she'noticed her baby injured this tragic ending could have been prevented

I hope they both get beaten to within an inch of life ..
Id rather be poor and jobless then leave my baby in'the care of someone i suspected hurt my baby but actually id be in jail for killing the person who hurt my baby so i woulnt have to worry about finding a sitter ! But i picked a good man well he picked me actually' i wouldnt be wit anyone i k is mean or abusive i hope shes living every day on prison wishing shed die and i hope the people who share a cell with her are'the ones'who make her feel this way and as for' that poor excuse'of a man he needs to get his ass fked every day

I hate them so much

Rip little baby

This one hurts cos baby Aleah looks alot like my baby girl. Ugh.
A 24-year-old Maryland father has pleaded guilty to sexually abusing and killing his 10-week-old baby daughter last year.

Robert Davidson appeared in court on Monday to answer the charges of sex abuse of a minor and first-degree child abuse resulting in death in connection to the June 2015 slaying of Aleah Thompson.

Davidson is scheduled to be sentenced in February. He faces up to 50 years in prison.

The baby girl's mother, 22-year-old Lorena Thompson, pleaded guilty to neglect of a minor in July and was sentenced to five years of probation, reported the Washington Post.

Prosecutors said that Thompson had seen bruises on her daughter's body and suspected that her boyfriend had been hurting Aleah but failed to protect the girl or alert the authorities.

Aleah's parents were arrested in late August 2015, nearly two months after the baby's death.

According to a press release from the Montgomery County Police Department, at 7.18pm on June 23, 2015, Robert Davidson called 911 to report that his baby daughter was unresponsive and not breathing.

Paramedics arrived at Davidson and Thompson's home on East Argyle Street in Rockville, Maryland, and rushed the infant to a nearby hospital.

Aleah Thompson was alter airlifted to MedStar Georgetown University Hospital in Washington DC, where she succumbed to her injuries three days later.

The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner subsequently ruled Aleah's death a homicide caused by multiple blunt force injuries.

An autopsy of the baby showed that the 10-week-old had suffered a broken collarbone and had 34 rib fractures in various stages of healing.

The injuries were the result of what has been described as at least three 'severely traumatic events.'

Aleah had injuries to her head, eyes and spine. A forensic anthropologists has concluded that the abuse started during the first two weeks of the baby's life, and the last of the incidents took place just before her death.

During his initial interview with police, Robert Davidson said that on the evening of June 23, he was looking after Aleah while his girlfriend was at work.

The 24-year-old said he was playing video games when he heard sounds of labored breathing coming from the bedroom. He went to check up on Aleah and found her unresponsive and limp.

He then tried to revive her by performing CPR before calling 911 for help.

During subsequent interviews, Davidson admitted to 'committing acts that constitute sexual abuse of a child.’

He also revealed that he had dropped Aleah several times in the past and 'aggressively' shook the baby at least once on the day of the incident.

When Lorena Thompson was questioned by investigators, she admitted that she had seen bruises on Aleah on more than one occasion, and that those injuries occurred while the baby was in her boyfriend’s care, but at no time did the mother seek medical attention for the new-born.

She also did not take the baby to her two-month medical checkup.
[…]
As part of the plea deal, prosecutors agreed to drop the second-degree murder count against Davidson.

It has not been specified why Davidson was charged with sexual abuse. His attorney said cryptically in court on Monday his client had told police he was trying to remove 'mucus and other substances' from Aleah's body, but that he did not do it for sexual gratification.
LINK

It has not been specified why Davidson was charged with sexual abuse. His attorney said cryptically in court on Monday his client had told police he was trying to remove 'mucus and other substances' from Aleah's body, but that he did not do it for sexual gratification.

Sure, you were just clearing her airway with your fingers. I'm sure there is evidence that something else entirely happened.

34 rib fractures in the span of ten weeks.... Thirty fucking four. That number is just absolutely staggering to me. He literally broke the baby. I can't even with that.

During subsequent interviews, Davidson admitted to 'committing acts that constitute sexual abuse of a child.’

And this! How does that even happen?! Why?! This is not a human being. This is a real live monster.

As for the 'mother'........ Probation, that's it?! Aleah was basically tortured for ten weeks, this pile of skin let it happen, and she only gets probation?! Vile filthy creature. Travesty of justice.

Fuck. Yeah, I'll bet he was trying to clean "other substances" from the baby's airway. Like his own "DNA evidence". :shudder:

29441f558ca9bb2c9a9dd8925af6db04.jpg

Release the fucking Archangels already who don't play lets make a deal with those who are guilty of committing such vile abominations on defenseless infants and children and keep more than a little in reserve for the mothers who are aware of and allow it.

Just look at that little sweet pea... my heart breaks for her and all that she suffered at the hands of a monster and a mother that knew he was breaking the baby and did nothing.

<3 <3
<3

Here for the briefest of moments and suffering from the devastating injuries inflicted on her
tiny form for the majority of them.

Last edited:
A father was sentenced to 50 years in prison Thursday for his 10-week-old baby's death.

On June 23, 2015, Robert Alan Davidson called 911 to report his daughter, Aleah, was not breathing. She died in the hospital three days later.

Davidson, 26, confessed to sexually abusing, shaking and dropping Baby Aleah -- and said he did not seek medical care for her after the abuse.

Davidson pleaded guilty to child abuse leading to death, child sex abuse and other sex offenses.

Lorena Thompson, the baby’s mother, said she had seen bruises and other injuries on Aleah after she had been in her father’s care. But she also did not seek medical treatment for the infant, according to police.

Thompson pleaded guilty to neglect and was sentenced to probation.

"50 years in prison gives Mr. Davidson time to think about the pain, suffering and hurt he inflicted on a 10-week-old child," said a statement from Ramon Korionoff, public affairs director for the Office of the State's Attorney in Montgomery County.

"Holding perpetrators accountable for shaking children to death is a necessary deterrent to those who might think there are no consequences to child abuse," Korionoff said. "It will not be tolerated."

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Maryland-Father-Sentenced-for-Infants-Death-414640923.html

Back