• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
TOMBALL, TX – Police are looking for Michael Jemison, a man accused of using a motorcycle helmet to murder 37-year-old Justin Jones inside a Texas Walmart.

According to police, Jones was with a friend inside the Walmart at around 1 a.m. when he got into a verbal confrontation with Jemison.

The two men reportedly knew each other and had been engaged in a long-standing feud of some sort.

That’s when Jemison allegedly bashed Jones in the head with a motorcycle helmet, knocking the man unconscious. Jones was rushed to the hospital where the father of two sons would be pronounced dead from severe head trauma.

Police quickly identified Jemison after releasing surveillance footage of him leaving the Walmart while carrying the helmet. Investigators say Jemison is still at large after he failed to turn himself in on Tuesday afternoon.

Jemison has previous convictions of marijuana possession, assaulting a family member, evading arrest and felony theft. He’s now looking at a murder charge.

Anyone who may know where Jemison is hiding out is being asked to call the Tomball Police Department at 281-351-5451.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Continue reading...

Inventive!

I smashed my brother in the head with my motorcycle helmet when I was 11 or so.
Nobody died ... probably because I didn't have the strength of a full grown man.
I don't think our parents even know about that one.

That selfie... eeew, ick! :yuck:
[doublepost=1483645467,1483568722][/doublepost]Was it the blow from the helmet that caused the fatal injury, or hitting the floor hard after the blow? That can be determined in an autopsy.

OMBALL, TX (KTRK) --
A 29-year-old man accused of using a motorcycle helmet to kill another man at a Tomball Walmart is in police custody.

Michael Brandon Jemison turned himself in to authorities on Wednesday -- two days after the incident. He is charged with the murder of Justin Jones.
Jemison's girlfriend was arrested on charges of failing to report a felony.

http://abc13.com/news/man-accused-of-using-helmet-to-kill-man-in-custody/1686966/

Using a helmet to cause head trauma. I think I hear a certain Alanis song playing in my head :)

Back