• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

bowling68

FDB4JoIm.jpg
LUIUb9Mh.jpg

Marqui "Marc" Montez Church..............................................James Lauvalle Harris

Marqui "Marc" Montez Church, 29, of Lake City, Fla., was charged Thursday with kidnapping, false imprisonment, sexual assault and assault — all felonies — after a distraught woman was found wandering March 7 on the side of the road in rural Columbia County, four days after she went missing. Church was booked into the Columbia County Facility where he's being held without bond.

The victim's sister reported her missing March 5 when she didn't return after borrowing the sister's car to help a friend move two days earlier, according to the Columbia County Sheriff's Office. The victim wasn't picking up her phone, money was missing from bank accounts, and she had missed a birthday for her 5-year-old daughter, whom she's rarely away from, her sister told investigators.

Deputies searched several locations where her cellphone was tracked but found no signs of the victim or her sister's car, according to an arrest report. When deputies tried to reach her on the phone, a man's voice answered several times and then hung up.

On March 7, the victim was found in distress on the side of a road in the northeast part of the city, saying she had been kidnapped, beaten and raped, according to the report.

She had gone to help with the move of her friend, identified in the report as "Jackie," and left her sister's car parked at Jackie's home, the victim told investigators. The pair had traveled to an unidentified house to sell some lawn equipment when three men ambushed the victim, forcing her into a tan car with tinted windows.

They took her to an unknown home where the men repeatedly beat and raped her over several days until one morning she escaped, the victim told investigators.
[...]
On March 8, the victim's sister's vehicle was found along with three suspects, including Church. He was allegedly carrying the credit card of the victim's sister and the victim's phone when he was taken into custody.

Afterward, deputies obtained a search warrant for a home, and James Lauvalle Harris was one of two people found inside when deputies raided. The victim later identified Harris, 21, as one of the men who helped kidnap her and hold her captive, deputies said.

During questioning, Harris told investigators the victim had pleaded with her captors to let her go, saying she wanted to get back to her children. Harris alleged that Church had been selling the victim's body for $20 to $30, and he kept the victim and others captive by threatening to hurt them if they didn't do what he ordered.

Harris, who was arrested last month, faces charges of kidnapping, false imprisonment, sexual battery, theft and maintaining a home for illegal activities, according to the Columbia County Sheriff's Office. He remains in custody on $325,000 bond.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/04/24/sex-trafficking-arrest/26314057/

Happy that she got away with her life. Sorry, its the only positive I can see coming out of that nightmare. Those assholes shouldnt be allowed bail. Fuck that...

Not to be a dick given the situation she was in but these guys must suck as pimps if they were tricking her for $20 and $30 dollars. That or they just got off on watching her being violated and the money charged was just a bonus.
Either way they are a couple of sick motherfuckers and whatever happens to them won't be nearly enough.These guys are so gross.

So where's Jackie, and why didn't she call the police? Unless the victim told them where her car was, Jackie set her up for this horror.

I do believe there needs to be a special set of punishments set up for these POS. How about these scumbags and who ever else happens to be down at the county lock up that meets their criteria level of subhuman animalistic behavior, be introduced to their own sick sadistic treatment that they put these victims through. Sell them out throughout the duration for their prison sentences to some of the worst of the worst abusers that are possible to find.

So where's Jackie, and why didn't she call the police? Unless the victim told them where her car was, Jackie set her up for this horror.

I was thinking the same thing, I can't think of any other explanation. Jackie had them meet up then kidnap this poor woman.... How else would they know where she was, why didn't Jackie call 911, why I Jackie such a piece of shit.

This Jackie woman deserves the worst of the worst, I can not fathom the type of sick fuck that would be ok setting someone else up for rape. As a woman it baffles me when another woman participates in sexual assaults.
how is it even possible to do that to another person.
I try not to hold woman to a higher standard because we're all human but when it comes to sexual assault almost every woman has been made to feel dirty in some way, passing on that trauma to another woman is despicable.

Harris alleged that Church had been selling the victim's body for $20 to $30, and he kept the victim and others captive by threatening to hurt them if they didn't do what he ordered.

So what happened to these others? Are they other kidnapped women, other complicit individuals? Combined with the fact that her "friend" didn't bother to report the kidnapping makes this seem like it was planned from the get go. Disgusting.

Back