• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Unamused Cat

Veteran Member
SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. -- A Central Florida man accused of sexually assaulting his daughter more than 350 times tortured his children by putting them on plastic before lowering a shotgun to their heads, according to deputies.

Seminole County sheriff's deputies said a man was arrested on 350 counts of sexual battery by a custodian of a victim younger than 12 years old.

He also was also charged with 10 counts of aggravated battery using a deadly weapon, three counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, child cruelty and child neglect.

The mother was also arrested on a charge of child neglect. Investigators said she allowed the abuse to occur.

The parents, who were not named, allegedly beat their children with belts, PVC pipes and a wooden paddle.

One of the children said she had been sexually abused by her father for years and that he would tie her to the bed, place socks over her hands, feet and in her mouth and shock her with a Taser gun, according to the sheriff's report.

The children said they escaped their house over the weekend and reported the abuse to authorities.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
http://www.local6.com/news/15483297/detail.html

during a murder, putting the victim on plastic makes it a lot easier to clean up the mess.....Thanks, crime TV shows! I knew the answer...Next question please, Alex? I'll take sick bastards for $200. :)

Oh, and I think they should put the asshole dad on plastic......and not pretend with the shotgun....

Back