• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sudonim

Trusted Member
Officials said two people were dead on two different floors of The Darlington on Peachtree Street.

One person was found on the 6th floor and the other on the 12th floor.

Atlanta police said one woman was using a space heater and it released enough carbon monoxide to kill her.

They said the carbon monoxide was confined to one apartment.

While investigating the woman's death, police said they smelled an odor that led them to a second body.

The body was badly decomposed.

[..]

Police said the deaths are unrelated and no foul play is suspected.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/2-people-found-dead-at-buckhead-apartment-complex/472132816

If this building has 18 or 24 floors, I don't want to live on either one....

Wow ... what kind of condition is that building in that neighbours would notice a decomposing body? I hate apartment buildings ... all your life you're told don't talk to strangers ... then you live with 300 or 5000 of them.. all depending on the configuration of the complex.

Wow ... what kind of condition is that building in that neighbours would notice a decomposing body? I hate apartment buildings ... all your life you're told don't talk to strangers ... then you live with 300 or 5000 of them.. all depending on the configuration of the complex.

I found that people talked to each other more when we lived in an apartment for 5 months this year. Way friendlier than my own neighborhood. I met some really nice people at those apartments.

Back