• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
15fn12r.jpg

Tiago Rocha​
[...]
police say they've captured a man who has confessed to 39 murders.
[...]
man's lawyer says his client was coerced into confessing crimes he didn't commit.
Investigator Norton Ferreira in the city of Goiania says
[...]
that police linked a gun found in the home of suspect Tiago Rocha to the killings of at least six women this year.

Ferreira says that since his arrest
[...]
the 26-year-old Rocha has confessed to at least 33 other murders in the country's Midwest dating back to early 2013, including several other young women and some homeless people.

Lawyer Thiago Vidal tells
[...]
that his client confessed to crimes he didn't commit under aggressive questioning.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/1...ho-confessed-to-3-murders-lawyer-says-man-is/
Brazilian police say they've captured a man who has confessed to 39 murders
[...]
Investigator Norton Ferreira in the city of Goiania says Thursday that police linked a gun found in the home of suspect Tiago Rocha to the killings of at least six women this year.
[...]
Lawyer Thiago Vidal tells the Folha de S.Pauo newspaper that his client confessed to crimes he didn't commit under aggressive questioning.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/16/tiago-rocha-39-murders_n_5998172.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

[...]
they have arrested a suspected serial killer who admits to slaying 39 people in a four-year killing spree, including 16 young women.

“He was arrested Tuesday night after a 70-day investigation and Wednesday admitted to slaying 39 people since 2011, including 16 women, homosexuals and homeless people,” a police spokesman from central Goias state told
[...]
He said the suspect, 26-year-old security guard Thiago Henrique Gomes da Rocha, was arrested in the central city of Goiania, adding he had earlier Thursday slit his wrists after smashing the light bulb
[...]
Firefighters prevented the suspect from inflicting serious self-harm and police then paraded him before the media.
[...]
he has told them he did not know his victims and acted out of an inner “fury he felt against everything” that only subsided when committing murder.

After the slayings, he would feel remorse, which only fueled his anger and led him to kill again.
[....]
search of his grandmother’s home where he lived turned up a .38 caliber revolver, a motorcycle and two stolen motorcycle number plates.
[...]
he fired on victims while cruising the streets.

“The investigation continues, as does the ballistics analysis,”
[....]
He added there was evidence the revolver had been used in at least six of the killings and that the investigation was focused on the slayings of women, whose ages ranged from 13 to 29.

Thiago Rocha has also admitted to killing eight homeless people last year and several homosexuals.

Police are sifting through evidence, including closed circuit television footage, which reportedly showed a motorcyclist shooting dead 14-year-old Ana Lidia de Souza
[...]
Further footage shows a man wearing a motorcyclist’s helmet blasting a sleeping homeless man in the head before fleeing the scene on his motorcycle.
[..]
relatives of Thiago Rocha had expressed shock at his arrest as “he is considered to be a very calm person.”
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20...ian-arrested-39-serial-killings/#.VEAPyCxzaLA

'I'm a victim here, too': Confessed Brazilian serial killer says childhood sex abuse, women's rejection drove him to murder 39 people
[...]
man who confessed to murdering 39 people said his craving to kill started when he was sexually abused as a child — and the urge only got more intense when women romantically rejected him as he grew older.

Tiago Gomes da Rocha admitted last week to killing dozens of people, including teenage girls and homeless men, over the last four years in the city of Goiania.
[....]
arrested after police linked a gun in his home to the murders of six women this year.

Rocha's murderous urges started when he was 11 years old,
[...]
"I had an ordinary childhood until I was 11. Then I was sexually abused by a neighbor," he said. "After that I felt like I was nothing.

"In a way I'm a victim here, too,"
[...]
His rage grew with him through his adolescence. When he reached adulthood, it peaked,
[...]
"When I was 22, I couldn't stop myself anymore. It was like I had to do it
[...]
That's when he killed his first victim: a homeless person, he said.
[...]
Soon, he started targeting women and girls,
[...]
Some were as young as 14.

"I was rejected a lot in the past, so I directed part of my anger towards women,"
[...]
Rocha said he shot many of his victims while speeding past them on his motorcycle. Some of the women were walking home when he shot them. Others were waiting at bus stops, he said.

"My mind went blank, but I would cry later,"
[...]
noting that he was emotionless when he randomly selected his targets.
He also stabbed prostitutes and robbed stores, he said. Footage from one stickup helped police nab the serial killer earlier this month.

Previously, Rocha's lawyers said he confessed to crimes he didn't commit after police aggressively interrogated him.

But the 26-year-old again confirmed that he was the killer to the newspaper.

"I want to ask forgiveness,"
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...-crimes-childhood-sex-abuse-article-1.1981706

"I was rejected a lot in the past, so I directed part of my anger towards women,"

I have no doubt he had a fucked up childhood but with his looks I find it hard to believe he was rejected enough to make him hate women. Unless he has a really really really bad personality. (besides being a serial killer, lol)

Well, goddamn. I suppose I'm supposed to be a serial killer. Hmm.
Molested at a young age, bullied in school, rejected by men.
Shit. Who do I kill first? ... this guy.

Back