• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
zLWzTM4.jpg
Deputies had to use force Sunday to subdue a naked man wearing only high heels and a turban after spotting him hiding behind a tree trying to put on pink women’s panties and pantyhose.

The man, identified as 28-year-old Jermaine Lloyd, fled from deputies while trying to pull on the undergarments and carrying a purple bag and sweatpants, according to a police report.

Police had been called to Lake Olmstead Park about 7:45 a.m. after the naked man was reported running in the area.

After cornering the suspect, Richmond County sheriff’s Deputy Jonathan Counts pulled his Taser and told Lloyd to get on the ground. Police said Lloyd ran “in a threatening manner” toward Deputy Austin Shepherd, who hit him below the knee with a baton.

After being handcuffed, Lloyd again tried to run from deputies, forcing them to use leg shackles.

Deputies discovered a purple Crown Royal bag that they said Lloyd had dropped while running from police; it had cocaine and marijuana in it.
http://chronicle.augusta.com/news/c...d-man-high-heels-turban-captured?v=1384778251

Below the knee? Do they really mean in the peen? He obviously had the drugs to psych him up into doing this shit. He had to have known the cops would be called and he would be arrested. I mean that was his plan right? Unless he wanted to get beat up.
He should have fun in jail being someone's lady boy.

Below the knee? Do they really mean in the peen?
Not sure where you took anatomy or what kind of circus freaks you're acquainted with, but in my experience the penis is always located above the knee, except in cases in which it is no longer attached to the body. I suppose a man with a huge, elephant-trunk-like schlong might have one dangling near his knee, but I haven't seen such.

Not sure where you took anatomy or what kind of circus freaks you're acquainted with, but in my experience the penis is always located above the knee, except in cases in which it is no longer attached to the body. I suppose a man with a huge, elephant-trunk-like schlong might have one dangling near his knee, but I haven't seen such.
I think Cbaby was hoping the report was mistaken and the hit really was in a different area.

Even the mighty Long Dong Silver falls short of the elusive knee benchmark:eek:
LongDongSilver.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Even the mighty Long Dong Silver falls short of the elusive knee benchmark:eek:
LongDongSilver.jpg
Um... WTF? What's up with all the scribbles, and why is his ding-a-ling tied to his leg? Also, how does he have enough blood in his body to get a boner without passing out?

Um... WTF? What's up with all the scribbles, and why is his ding-a-ling tied to his leg? Also, how does he have enough blood in his body to get a boner without passing out?
I don't know as it's a Googled pic and not a poster on my bedroom wall!

Al Quida is showing that it is weakening and has been seen stalking intercity parks with its new weapon the
'penisbomber".So far they have killed 3 homeless people and 4 registered sex offenders.Detroit has written the leader of Al Quida a thank you note and has asked them to 'keep em coming'.......

Back