• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2hwfn1k.jpg

Pocket, a female American pit bull terrier puppy, was rescued from an alleged drug dealer​
[...]
3-week old puppy is recovering at the vets after being found in the pocket of an alleged drug dealer.

Cops discovered the tiny American pit bull terrier while searching the suspect
[...]
last week.
[...]
turned over to Lawrence Animal Control, who arranged for her to stay at the PittieLove Rescue shelter.
[...]
within days the poorly pooch — named Pocket by volunteers — started vomiting and suffering from diarrhea.
Due to her extremely young age and small size, they were both potentially life-threatening conditions.

The puppy was taken to BluePearl Veterinary Partners emergency hospital in Waltham, where medics initially gave a grim prognosis
[...]
But, after a day of supportive care, the little dog started to recover — and is now expected to survive the ordeal and be discharged on Friday.
[...]
not known what happened to Pocket's previous owner.

But a BluePearl statement said that, as in most states, it is against the law in Massachusetts to sell a dog or cat under 8-weeks of age — sparking the question as to whether he may also face animal abuse charges.

Once she is old enough, Pocket will be micro-chipped, spayed and put up for adoption.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-alleged-drug-dealer-pocket-article-1.1977779
2d7wp46.jpg

Dr. Kristina DePaula, a veterinarian with the critical care service at BluePearl veterinary partners in Waltham, Mass., worked to save Pocket after she started vomiting and suffering from diarrhea.
29vypmc.jpg

OMG I WANT HER​

I am scared to death of pits normally but... Someone please, please sent Pocket to me. I will love him and spoil him forever and ever and ever!<3

Glad that Pocket is away from that drug dealer. Probably would've been brought up to attack people. Very adorable. I want her too.

Yep she is very cute but don't forget she will grow up and no longer be cuddly and cute. Hell, if anybody on here wants a cute puppy, I have 7 females, born October 11th, and they are a quarter pit, a quarter lab, a quarter collie, and a quarter Tibetan mastiff!! And they are FREE!:playful:

Awww. I wonder if she was going through withdrawals? Poor pooch. Glad she's safe and not going to be mistreated any longer.

Oh my goodness I want her so bad! I looooove little cuddly fat puppies, and I looooove big cuddly doggies! And I swear to god I can hear a cat meowing in my house. I have no pets. . . WTF?

Oh my goodness I want her so bad! I looooove little cuddly fat puppies, and I looooove big cuddly doggies! And I swear to god I can hear a cat meowing in my house. I have no pets. . . WTF?
I can send you some, that is them psychically calling to you, it's a sign

Back