• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
More than likely she will get probation and not jail time. What they should do is sentence her to work in an elderly facility. Maybe having to feed pudding to dementia patients or change some diapers.

Dani can only hope to look that good in her seventies.

LOL... thanks for that, because now I'm picturing a stooped, wrinkly old woman with leathery over-tanned skin and perky fake Playboy tits.

God only knows what kind of technology will be around then for kids to laugh and shame her with.

The woman in that picture has either the lowest set boobs or the longest chest I have ever seen, I'm not even going to comment on the rest of it.:eek:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3778969/
This shows the offending pic with tasteful blurring. It's nothing to worry about. It's a pic of a healthy looking eldery lady.
How could that disgusting, brain dead twat find that elderly woman ugly in any way?? I mean, I realize that she really doesn't have more than a handful of brain cells, so I'm sure it never crossed her mind that she's not going to look like a playboy playmate for the duration of her life. Unbelievable... I'd love to kick her right in the vag.

In addition to fines and a little jail stint, I think it would be hilarious if she had her cell phone privileges revoked- if only for a short time. Because, clearly, the vapid little twat doesn't know how to use her phone like a big girl.

How could that disgusting, brain dead twat find that elderly woman ugly in any way?? I mean, I realize that she really doesn't have more than a handful of brain cells, so I'm sure it never crossed her mind that she's not going to look like a playboy playmate for the duration of her life. Unbelievable... I'd love to kick her right in the vag.

In addition to fines and a little jail stint, I think it would be hilarious if she had her cell phone privileges revoked- if only for a short time. Because, clearly, the vapid little twat doesn't know how to use her phone like a big girl.

You hate her, 'cause you ain't her!
james-franco-the-interview-photo.jpg

I'm happy to see this brainless twat facing repurcussions. I agree she should be ordered to serve community service working with the elderly. She is clearly a self centered selfish twit. I'm sure her parents are real proud of her! :sarcasm:

I would never give her access to vulnerable elderly persons as a sentence!
[doublepost=1473546498,1473527763][/doublepost]
This, in public, is painful. It's also why I want a burkini. No one goes to the beach to contemplate their own mortality. I think a burkini, sans hijab, would be great for my next trip east.

From those pics of her in bunny line-ups, it appears she's a little pipsqueak and not statuesque like the other Playmates. :p

Can we sign a petition to make sure this wicked bitch actually gets jail time coz fuck her. She deserves it.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...se.amp.html?client=ms-android-americamovil-us

A Playboy model who acknowledged taking a photo of a naked, 70-year-old woman in a locker room and posting it on social media with insulting comments about the woman's body pleaded not guilty Monday to a misdemeanor count of invasion of privacy.
Defendant Dani Mathers was not in court when her attorney entered the plea on her behalf, City News Service reported. She was not required to attend.

Outside the courtroom, defense attorney Tom Mesereau said Mathers "very much regrets" what happened.

"She apologized for her behavior and we're looking forward to resolving this case in a very fair manner," he said.

The 29-year-old Mathers faced widespread criticism after she shared the photo on Snapchat in July with the caption: "If I can't unsee this then you can't either." She later apologized and deleted her social media accounts.

The gym, LA Fitness, reported the posting to police and revoked Mathers' membership.

If convicted, Mathers could face up to six months in jail and a $1,000 fine. A pretrial hearing was set for Dec. 21.

Detectives began investigating after the LAPD received a report of "illegal distribution" of the image, police Capt. Andrew Neiman said after the photo became public.

"Her behavior is appalling and puts every member at risk of losing their privacy," Jill Greuling, an LA Fitness executive vice president, said at the time.

The person in the photo was identified only by her age and it was not clear if she knew she was being photographed.

Mathers said in July that she accidentally posted the photo publicly.

"That was absolutely wrong and not what I meant to do," she said in an online video. "I know that body-shaming is wrong. That is not the type of person I am."

Mathers was Playboy's Miss May in 2014.

I don't know how you can plead not guilty to this unless her defense involves her claiming that she didn't take the pic at all or post it up

Disgraced Playboy Playmate Dani Mathers is asking for mercy in her body-shaming case — but the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office isn’t having any of it.

[...]

“Defendant petitions the court for diversion … however, she does not qualify nor merit such leniency. Her post-crime behavior is indicative of the fact that Defendant has never shown remorse for her behavior and therefore she should face the consequences of her cruel and criminal act,” the city attorney contended.

Photos at the link of her grinning and showing all 742 teeth.

--Al

From @Alf's link.

Since allegedly posting the photo in July, Mathers has been banned from L.A. Fitness gyms and fired from her gig at Los Angeles radio station KLOS, where she appeared as a regular on the station’s morning show.

In November, Mathers was charged with one count of invasion of privacy, which carries a sentence of up to six months in jail and a $1,000 fine.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer person.:D

http://www.thewrap.com/dani-mathers-loses-motion-to-dismiss-playboy-body-shaming/
Dani Mathers is one step closer to a trial in the body-shaming case against her.

The Playboy Playmate, who drew widespread wrath for allegedly posting a body-shaming photo of an elderly woman at her gym, suffered a legal defeat on Monday, with a judge denying both Mathers’ motion to dismiss the charges and her motion to continue, a representative for the Los Angeles City Attorney told TheWrap on Monday.

Mathers had contended that the law she was charged with violating is too ambiguous to pass constitutional muster, the New York Daily News reports.

According to the city attorney’s office, the next court date in the case is set for May 24.
[....]
Since allegedly posting the photo in July, Mathers has been banned from L.A. Fitness gyms and fired from her gig at Los Angeles radio station KLOS, where she appeared as a regular on the station’s morning show.
[....]
In February, the Los Angeles City Attorney’s office scoffed at Mathers’ request to have her sentence deferred, stating that Mathers “does not qualify nor merit such leniency.

The city attorney cited Mathers’ perceived lack of remorse in its argument.

“Defendant petitions the court for diversion … however, she does not qualify nor merit such leniency. Her post-crime behavior is indicative of the fact that Defendant has never shown remorse for her behavior and therefore she should face the consequences of her cruel and criminal act,” the city attorney contended.

www.yahoo.com/celebrity/playboy-model-dani-mathers-pleads-214500841.html

The Los Angeles City Attorney's Office confirmed to ET on Wednesday that Mathers has pleaded no contest in the case and will have to perform 30 days of graffiti removal as well as serve 36 months probation. Mathers will also have to pay $60 to the victim for restitution.

Mathers' attorney, Tom Meserau, tells ET that the model is "remorseful about what happened" and that she "looks forward to a new chapter in her life."

"She is very relieved that this ordeal is coming to an end. She is very apologetic and remorseful about what happened. She looks forward to a new chapter in her life," Meserau said. "We are very relieved she is not going to spend one day in jail and did not have to plead guilty to any charge. She plead to 'no contest' to a misdemeanor."

$60 in restitution, that won't even cover the victim's phone bill.

The Los Angeles City Attorney's Office confirmed to ET on Wednesday that Mathers has pleaded no contest in the case and will have to perform 30 days of graffiti removal as well as serve 36 months probation. Mathers will also have to pay $60 to the victim for restitution.
Thats nothing.
Cleaning graffiti is nothing. I wish she would of had trash pick up and toilet scrubbing.
$60 what a joke.

Mathers has been studying to he a real estate agent and was afraid she couldn't get a California license with a felony record.
I'd say the best punishment is the self destruct of her career as a professional hot babe. She may even have to go back to brunette hair to avoid notice. And notice is what she thrived on.

Back