• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-urine-soaked-baby-found-car-heroin-arrest-39473218

West Virginia state police say a baby was soaked in urine in the back seat of a parked vehicle where four adults allegedly were using heroin.

The Herald-Dispatch (http://bit.ly/1NXejlb) says the adults were arrested Friday along U.S. 60 in Huntington, about 52 miles west of Charleston.

Trooper J.A. Roach says troopers saw a 1-year-old boy in the back seat. Roach says the baby's urine formed a puddle in his car seat.

According to a criminal complaint, charges of child neglect creating risk of injury were filed against 56-year-old William Ernest Smith Sr., 54-year-old Gregory Allen Smith, 46-year-old Peggy Veronica Smith and 27-year-old Heather Lynn Bledsoe, all of Branchland.

William Smith also was charged with possession of a controlled substance, and Peggy Smith was charged with an outstanding warrant.

Since when is it a crime for a kid to get piss/shit all over themselves? It's pretty much impossible to prevent that from happening.

And it was in car seat.

Only crime i see here is some fuckers partaking in illegal narcotics, likely DUI, and the endangerment of the kid that goes with that. Not sure why the sensationalist "urine soaked!!!" nonsense needs to be put in there. Dumb.

Not one, of FOUR adults gave enough of a fuck to change the baby... I can't imagine how long the baby sat there in piss if there was a puddle... :(
That's what I was wondering.
It doesn't say what kind of diaper he was wearing. But damn, even if it was cheap disposable, it stll was a hell of a long time.

I think the point of it is that he had sat there for possibly hours while they got their freak on. A puddle doesn't happen after the first pee, it takes a while.

Since when is it a crime for a kid to get piss/shit all over themselves? It's pretty much impossible to prevent that from happening.

And it was in car seat.

Only crime i see here is some fuckers partaking in illegal narcotics, likely DUI, and the endangerment of the kid that goes with that. Not sure why the sensationalist "urine soaked!!!" nonsense needs to be put in there. Dumb.
One of my twins was sitting naked on the couch the other night while I cleaned up the kitchen, and decided to piss all over his own head and face. Who knows why they do the things they do:shrug:

And from the title of the thread, I thought the adults had pissed on the kid!

Last edited:
Actually, BB I do agree with that, boys can be so much more...ummm...fun? with the peeing than girls.

Diapers can absorb some piss. If there was a puddle that means they had been driving around trying to hustle drugs all day long with him never exiting his car seat. Sad..

Obviously they were pulling some dope head bullshit but my youngest has blown out diaper after diaper with her urine. She would wake up and I'd change her and that first pee of the morning always overflowed. I'm gonna give a pass on the full diaper, it didn't say he had a diaper rash just that there was a ton of pee, maybe he was just super hydrated.

MOST DECENT DIAPERS ARE MADE TO HOLD AT LEAST 6 HOURS OR SO OF URINE because no one wants to change a diaper every 2-3 hours during the night, so keeping that in mind these junkies didn't change this kid for a long time, and uh, @JackBurton I have read your comments enough to be fairly sure you're being sarcastic, but you are no Pete Bondurant, you lack his flair and vocabulary, so you kinda come off as a asshole, still funny, but kinda crass. Just putting that out there

MOST DECENT DIAPERS ARE MADE TO HOLD AT LEAST 6 HOURS OR SO OF URINE because no one wants to change a diaper every 2-3 hours during the night, so keeping that in mind these junkies didn't change this kid for a long time, and uh, @JackBurton I have read your comments enough to be fairly sure you're being sarcastic, but you are no Pete Bondurant, you lack his flair and vocabulary, so you kinda come off as a asshole, still funny, but kinda crass. Just putting that out there
Really, you find him funny???

At least he's back to using his own font! Lol

Back