• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2ni347d.jpg

Brian Jones, 33, is accused of holding a 12-year-old girl against her will to perform sex acts on men in his Memphis apartment.​
[...]
tennessee dad reportedly armed himself with a baseball bat while attacking a man he suspected of pimping out his 12-year-old daughter.

The ferocious father's intended punching bag, identified as Brian Jones, ended up calling Memphis police himself after winding up locked in the back of a van Sunday
[...]
officers arrived at the scene they were flagged down by the child's father who accused Jones of holding his daughter against her will to perform sexual acts on several men.

Jones, 33, admitted to allowing someone to bring the 12-year-old girl into his apartment
[...]
He also allegedly admitted to knowing that she was involved in sexual activity in one of his bedrooms.

"It's shocking though, when I heard he did that," Jones' nextdoor neighbor, Curtis Nelson Jr.,
[...]
"He was a person always trying to demand women around and stuff, but I didn't know he was that type of person, but I guess you can't trust nobody out here."

As of Tuesday, none of the men involved in the sex acts with the child have been arrested,
[...]
Jones is being held on $200,000 bond while facing charges of trafficking for sexual servitude and two counts of raping a child.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...rafficking-daughter-12-cops-article-1.2023955
303dzjq.jpg

Jones allegedly admitted to knowing that the girl was involved in sexual activity in one of his Memphis apartment's bedrooms.​

Cut that bastard up and throw him to the gators or pigs. Good for Dad!! Now that's how a Daddy is supposed to act!!

The ferocious father's intended punching bag, identified as Brian Jones, ended up calling Memphis police himself after winding up locked in the back of a van
but... but... c'mon! The guy locks himself in a van... and the dad didn't have gasoline and matches? :wait:

:bored:aww come'on he SAVED his daughter and exposed the shit bag,in turn probably saving other children this basturd had hulled up in there too. Of course he wanted to skin that mother f***er alive but knowing our pussy PC policies he did what he COULD to the maggot who is now behind bars thanks to daddy! I myself can only dream of being so rational

The only problem I have with this is that the Dad didn't get to beat the shit outta him, fucking coward can pimp out children but locks his pussy ass in a van when it's time to pay for his perversion.

Back