• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Uh, maybe I am uptight or old, but I couldn't relax enough to enjoy that in public drunk or not. What were they thinking?

They have only both got to be a bit exibitionistic. There are enough of those about......

Last edited:
A bit! I had sex in my car once in the daylight to spice things up. That is a little exhibitionism. Letting a guy eat you out as you relax against a plate glass window in full view of spectators is something else.

A bit! I had sex in my car once in the daylight to spice things up. That is a little exhibitionism. Letting a guy eat you out as you relax against a plate glass window in full view of spectators is something else.

Well, there are people who are physically able to perform on demand in front of an audience. These two may just have discovered a talent and could show up at a live show near you shortly. :watching:

Just saw this, and in my head I was like ARE YOU SERIOUS? I can understand a child needing guidance and asking them questions but you's a GROWN ASS WOMEN SURROUNDED BY A CROWD!! You were hoping for someone to come and tap your shoulder to say "hey there, do you really want this to be happening?" you couldn't just SCREAM, mouth "HELP" something?
Exactly. Maybe scratch his eyes out or beat the shit out of him? I don't think this is rape. This is a serious charge that could ruin his life.

Back