• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

biteme

The Rev, Molon labe
Weird shit

Photo of couple engaging in public sex act actually picture of rape, female student says
As many as 10 witnesses tweeted photos and video of a man having oral sex with a woman outside of a bank according to students who broadcast the scene on Twitter. The woman photographed now tells police that she was a victim of sexual assault and no one intervened. A website claiming to have seen a video of the incident says it appears consensual.

A university student photographed while appearing to be engaging in a public sex act near Ohio University's Athens campus tells police she was being raped as fellow students watched and uploaded pictures.

As many as 10 people watched and tweeted pictures and even a video of the act while describing both their shock and humor of the scene unfolding, according to students who broadcast the scene on Twitter.

The couple, described as being in their early 20s, is seen in several shots leaning against a Chase Bank window on Court Street - just a block from the Athens police station - as the man has oral sex with her.

But since the photos' upload, all of which appear to be deleted online, many have questioned whether the woman pictured wasn't actively engaging in the act herself.

A college news website since claiming access to the event's 1:27 video Wednesday reports that the sex does appear consensual and the woman appeared to be enjoying herself.

"Generally speaking, the two appeared to be willing participants who were, frankly, enjoying themselves," Total Frat Move reports after claiming to have accessed the footage through a "friend of a friend."
"Two different times in the video, the male looked around at different onlookers and exchanged words with them. This was in response to jeers they hurled at the couple," they state.

One day after the incident was filmed police tell 10Tv that the woman involved reported it as rape.

Athens Police Chief Tom Pyle told the station they are investigating her claim and hope to speak with witnesses.

One thing's for sure, any report of rape - and its photographing - is seen by them as no laughing matter.

"The community at large views this as they watched and witnessed a sexual assault occurring, and did nothing but watch," said Chief Pyle. "But the flipside of that is that they may not have realized what they were witnessing."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/photo-public-sex-act-rape-woman-article-1.1487092

Because it's really hard to orally rape someone with their hands not tied?LOL

She looks very calm, so yea, I'm assuming she's drugged, or drunk, but did he do it, or was she like that already?

Last edited:
Yes bc Dakota said she was drunk? Drugged? ???????

I'm sorry, I'm confused. I don't understand how DV's comment relates to yours. I'm not being bitchy or snarky, I really don't understand what you're trying to say and I don't want to misunderstand. Are you saying that you disagreed with DV's comment so you were being sarcastic by implying that if a girl isn't tied up then she must be drunk or drugged? Or do you really think that a woman can only be raped if she's tied up? Sorry, I'm slow today!

I'm sorry, I'm confused. I don't understand how DV's comment relates to yours. I'm not being bitchy or snarky, I really don't understand what you're trying to say and I don't want to misunderstand. Are you saying that you disagreed with DV's comment so you were being sarcastic by implying that if a girl isn't tied up then she must be drunk or drugged? Or do you really think that a woman can only be raped if she's tied up? Sorry, I'm slow today!
Haha no I just read it back, sounds retarded, lemme fix...

Is that better my dear? I wasn't disagreeing with Dakota, I was saying if she wasn't, it still wouldn't be hard to do, but she does look very calm for this to be a rape.

Last edited:
"Generally speaking, the two appeared to be willing participants who were, frankly, enjoying themselves," Total Frat Move reports after claiming to have accessed the footage through a "friend of a friend."
I don't know that I would trust the assessment of a group known as "Total Frat Move" for this kind of thing.

I don't think she'll ever be able to prove it was rape (provided it was rape and she didn't make it up, not trying to accuse the dude there).
If she really was completely out of it due to drugs/drinks and none of the onlookers intervened, that's absolutely disgusting.

Hmmm... She's not gagged in the pic. With all those people around, all she had to do is call out for help. Just Sayin'.
It might be rape, just not likely from what I'm seeing.

My guess is that she was sober, and didn't think of the actions, and realized they were posted online. Now, damage control. I could be wrong, she could have been out of it. But it's definitely not forced rape.

Haha no I just read it back, sounds retarded, lemme fix...

Is that better my dear? I wasn't disagreeing with Dakota, I was saying if she wasn't, it still wouldn't be hard to do, but she does look very calm for this to be a rape.

Gotcha.

It's hard for me to tell from the photo since her face is blurred out but if she wasn't drugged then I have a hard time believing she wouldn't have reached out to the spectators for help.

Gotcha.

It's hard for me to tell from the photo since her face is blurred out but if she wasn't drugged then I have a hard time believing she wouldn't have reached out to the spectators for help.
It even states passerby's said things, and he would stop to respond, she obviously didn't say anything to them, so maybe she was drugged...

Maybe she was a bit drunk and enjoying, now embarassed it went viral

Yep, thats what Im thinking too, now at the same time, any guy now days should no "dont fuck with the drunk chicks", you are just asking for trouble every single time.

She may have been on the date rape drug. Just because she looks calm doesn't mean it wasn't rape. That drug pretty much paralyzes you. You can't even yell or talk or anything. You'd be surprised how calm you get when a guy tells you to shut the fuck up or he's going to kill you or hurt you. :banghead:

She may have been on the date rape drug. Just because she looks calm doesn't mean it wasn't rape. That drug pretty much paralyzes you. You can't even yell or talk or anything. You'd be surprised how calm you get when a guy tells you to shut the fuck up or he's going to kill you or hurt you. :banghead:
Yeah well, most rapist don't do it in public, let strangers take pictures and talk to them in between licks
Like I said weird, but I don't think its rape, I think they're both a bit gone and having fun

Umm i hate to tell you but a lot of rapist DO do it in public. Parks, stadiums, bars....yeahhh....lol. You can't judge just by just a picture. Just sayinnn...

Umm i hate to tell you but a lot of rapist DO do it in public. Parks, stadiums, bars....yeahhh....lol. You can't judge just by just a picture. Just sayinnn...
OK, you're not getting it
in public place yes
in public interacting with strangers taking pictures, would be very weird

Last edited:
Hmmm..SHE'S the one getting orally raped? and didn't do anything about it?
I'm confused. I honestly think she didn't realize it would be as viral as it was and is trying to backtrack her steps.
I know if someone was trying to rape me orally it wouldn't happen without a struggle you would have my freaking knee in your face and hello your foot is like RIGHT THERE by his dick! PERFECT TARGET! specially since people were literally 2 feet away? I would of said something. I highly doubt if she was screaming for help people wouldn't have been standing there giggling and taking pics. just my opinion!

"All that needed to happen was to say, 'Hey are you alright? Is this what you want to be happening?'" she said. "She obviously wasn't OK with what happened. It was rape. She reported it to the police as rape."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/photo-public-sex-act-rape-woman-article-1.1487092#ixzz2hvTZsNsF

Just saw this, and in my head I was like ARE YOU SERIOUS? I can understand a child needing guidance and asking them questions but you's a GROWN ASS WOMEN SURROUNDED BY A CROWD!! You were hoping for someone to come and tap your shoulder to say "hey there, do you really want this to be happening?" :confused: you couldn't just SCREAM, mouth "HELP" something?

I want to be on the possibly drugged side, here. Like y'all said. There is no way that could be happening to a normal sober person and not have them react some way. Not so much as a tear?

http://libertyunyielding.com/2013/1...ed-on-video-coed-involved-claims-it-was-rape/

But a student website, Total Frat Move, provides a different account of what (excuse the expression) went down:

The video is 1:27 in length. The male was clearly providing oral sex to the female. Generally speaking, the two appeared to be willing participants who were, frankly, enjoying themselves. At one point in the video, the female put her right hand on the back of the male’s head while he was engaged. This lasted about eight seconds. Two different times in the video, the male looked around at different onlookers and exchanged words with them. This was in response to jeers they hurled at the couple. His words were unintelligible.

The site also quotes an anonymous source as stating that “the two oral enthusiasts posed for pictures with each other and with several bystanders after they were finished.”

The Daily News writes that as of Tuesday night, the male suspect remained free and uncharged.

Back