• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
xlc5xx.jpg

Did he double dip too?

There are apparently consequences for eating the last of Phyllis D. Jefferson's salsa.

The Akron, Ohio, woman was arrested Sunday after she allegedly stabbed her boyfriend when he ate all the spicy stuff, police said.

Jefferson, 50, yelled at Ronnie D. Bucker, 61, at about 5:30 p.m. local time and then stabbed him with a pen in the pelvis, WKYC reported.

Then she got up and knocked Bucker's TV over, but the already injured man caught the set before it hit the ground, according to police.

Jefferson's salsa rage wasn't sated. She retrieved a knife from the kitchen and stabbed Bucker on the left side of his stomach...

Cops found Bucker bloodied and holding his stomach outside his Akron apartment while Jefferson was pulled over on the highway after fleeing the scene.

Jefferson was charged with felony assault and criminal damaging Monday in court.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/akron-woman-allegedly-stabs-man-eating-salsa-article-1.2167750

How in the world this awful man could do such a monstrous, cruel, selfish thing to such a sweet, loving and fragile, little violet I'll never understand. He drove her to it as surely as if he'd put those weapons in her dainty little hand himself. I hope she gets a jury who can understand what the poor thing went through. Ugh, men!

:joyful:

I need to know the brand of salsa in question before I judge, some kinds are just that good.:whistle:

:sarcasm:

At her plea hearing on Monday, Phyllis plead guilty to the aggravated assault charge in connection with stabbing her boyfriend but her reason for doing it has changed.

Originally it was stated that she stabbed him for eating all of her salsa but at her plea hearing her lawyer stated that she stabbed him because she had just found out that he was a sex offender, which he did not disclose to her.

Her boyfriend had been convicted in 1979 for 2 sex offense and was released from prison after serving 18 years for the crimes having been released in 2009.

As of Monday, Phyllis had not been sentenced for the stabbing.

Link:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...tabbing-boyfriend-not-salsa-article-1.2437933

That is so hardcore. Stabbed by some crazy bitch and you still leap off the couch and save the TV. Those things ain't cheap!!

How the fuck do you go from salsa to sex offender? I mean, if you're gonna make shit up, it's usually somewhere in the vicinity of what actually happened - you know, to lend a little credence to the story. I'm thinking the bitch knew he was a sex offender and didn't give a shit until she needed it for ammo. She needed him for money, dick, or both.

How the fuck do you go from salsa to sex offender? I mean, if you're gonna make shit up, it's usually somewhere in the vicinity of what actually happened - you know, to lend a little credence to the story. I'm thinking the bitch knew he was a sex offender and didn't give a shit until she needed it for ammo. She needed him for money, dick, or both.

Yeeeaahh, there's something fishy here.

(moments after the stabbing, standing in front yard, being interviewed by stern police officers)
PO: "Ma'am, can you explain why you stabbed Mr Bucker in the abdomen?"
PhyllJeff: "Bastard ate all my salsa."

(during the first interview with her lawyer)
Lawyer: "Phyllis, why'd you want to stab Ronnie?"
PhyllJeff: "Bastard ate all my salsa."
Lawyer: "... Did he really? Wow."
PhyllJeff: "Yeah, lousy son of a bitch. Who does that to a woman? Dunno what I expected, really, he's nothin' but an unemployed ugly-ass sex offender scrub anyho--"
Lawyer: "Did you just say 'sex offender'?"
PhyllJeff: "Yeah, and he's a mama's boy too--"
Lawyer: "No. No. Shhh. I think I have a plan."

(in the courtroom)
Lawyer: "And at that time, Ms Jefferson, did you know Mr Bucker was a sex offender?"
PhyllJeff: "Nnnno."
Lawyer: "How did you discover Mr Bucker was a sex offender?"
PhyllJeff: "He told me.. while he was eating all my salsa."
Lawyer: "And how did that make you feel, Ms Jefferson?"
PhyllJeff: "Angry. A little stabby. You know."
Lawyer: "Of course. So, given that your loved one had just given you such grievous news --"
PhyllJeff: "And the bastard was eatin' all my damn salsa."
Lawyer: "A-and that he was, uh, eating the salsa you'd purchased for yourself -- naturally, the only possible reaction would be --"
PhyllJeff: "Gotta stab a bitch."
Lawyer: "Yes. At that point, I think even the Dalai Lama might stab someone."
PhyllJeff: "Nobody eats all my salsa and tells me they're a sex offender at the same time."

Sex offender served 18 years. Can we give this lady any credit at all for having better standards when it comes to selecting her salsa than her standard for choosing men...I suppose I wont be able to decide until I know what kind of Salsa it was.

Last edited:
When I lived in Michigan, I discovered an awesome little mom 'n' pop salsa shop right in our town. Garden Fresh Salsa. Their Pineapple Mango was to DIE for.

I'd certainly have a hard time not stabbing someone if they ate it all.

Back