• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Countess Olenska

Nice Asshole
Bold Member!
EP-150529866.jpg

Look at that side-eyeing, mother fucker!
A Winter Haven man was arrested late Tuesday on domestic abuse charges after police said he used a cane he called a “stupid stick” to repeatedly strike a disabled woman and child.

Phillip Dale Simons, a 52-year-old felon, was taken into custody after his attempt to elude law enforcement failed, police said.

On Tuesday, police were notified of physical and emotional abuse taking place inside a Winter Haven residence. The woman told police that Simons repeatedly struck her with the walking stick and threatened her by waving guns around her and a child in the home.

The woman told police that before Simons left for his job in Orlando, he would repeatedly threaten her if she called law enforcement. Simons would follow up threats with severe beatings on the arms, legs, torso and head with the stick, police said.

Police said Simmons repeatedly used the stick to beat a 15-year-old and traumatized the teen by grabbing the child’s genitals in an aggressive manner.

Once Simons was in custody, detectives entered the residence and found the walking stick as well as eight long guns, five handguns with ammunition, reloading equipment, holsters and boot knives, police said.

Simons was booked into the Polk County Jail on charges of aggravated abuse/battery of a disabled adult, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, 12 counts of possession of a firearm by a felon, three counts of possession of ammunition by felon, aggravated assault with firearm, child abuse without great bodily harm, and domestic abuse/aggravated assault with deadly weapon.

The Stupid Stick:
AR-150529866.jpg

AR-150529866.jpg

^^^Hooo ooo ooo...Do I even need to say it? Lemme at the big, bad, p**sy man. :whistle:

All that and a convicted felon, too, huh? Even his face is a tell.

Last edited:
On Tuesday, police were notified of physical and emotional abuse taking place inside a Winter Haven residence. Police said Simmons repeatedly used the stick to beat a 15-year-old and traumatized the teen by grabbing the child’s genitals in an aggressive manner.

WINTER HAVEN --What a pretty name.

Emotional Abuse...those words needs to be abolished and replaced with the term Psychological Torture...Its such a wound to the human spirit, I don't know how you can describe it as anything else...Emotional Abuse...pft....it just sounds weak to me.

Last edited:
How is it that I never come across fuckers like this :shrug:
... Lord knows he would have been a sorry sack of shit:finger:
and looked stupid as fuck getting his ass beat by a 5 foot tall woman :devil:

Simons gets 25 years for abusing disabled people

BARTOW - A Winter Haven man has been sentenced to 25 years in prison for abusing two disabled people with whom he shared a home.

Phillip Dale Simons was also sentenced to 15 years of probation by Circuit Judge Kelly Butz. Simons pleaded guilty to aggravated battery of a disabled adult and numerous counts of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.

In May, 2015, police said they were notified by a woman and a 15-year-old boy that they had been abused by Simons. The victims told police that he used his hands, fists and a stick he called the "stupid stick."

The woman told police that Simons would regularly go on tirades without reason that involved yelling and physical abuse.
http://www.theledger.com/news/20160408/simons-gets-25-years-for-abusing-disabled-people

Back