• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
5nkoki.jpg

Timothy Garrison

zjzbtl.jpg

Phillip Garrison

TUSCALOOSA | Authorities in Georgia arrested the second brother accused of beating a woman to death during the weekend at her Tuscaloosa County home.

Phillip and Timothy Garrison are accused of beating Yvenna Gilbert to death with a rock and stealing home videotapes. Investigators arrested Phillip Garrison, 21, on Sunday and Timothy Garrison, 22, in Atlanta on Tuesday.

Gilbert, 69, was found dead in her home on Pleasant Grove Road in Vance on Saturday night, said Capt. Loyd Baker, commander of the Tuscaloosa County Metro Homicide Unit.

Investigators said they have recovered the rock that was used to kill Gilbert, as well as the stolen videotapes, which contained recorded movies and television shows.

Baker said the brothers and Gilbert did not know one another.

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20080416/NEWS/400134149/1007

Jebus Fuckin Crow!!! This woman was brutally killed for some fuckin VHS VIDEOTAPES?? Skin the fuckers.....alive.

these boys

5nkoki.jpg

timothy garrison

zjzbtl.jpg

phillip garrison

tuscaloosa | authorities in georgia arrested the second brother accused of beating a woman to death during the weekend at her tuscaloosa county home.

Phillip and timothy garrison are accused of beating yvenna gilbert to death with a rock and stealing home videotapes. Investigators arrested phillip garrison, 21, on sunday and timothy garrison, 22, in atlanta on tuesday.

Gilbert, 69, was found dead in her home on pleasant grove road in vance on saturday night, said capt. Loyd baker, commander of the tuscaloosa county metro homicide unit.

Investigators said they have recovered the rock that was used to kill gilbert, as well as the stolen videotapes, which contained recorded movies and television shows.

baker said the brothers and gilbert did not know one another.

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20080416/news/400134149/1007

jebus fuckin crow!!! This woman was brutally killed for some fuckin vhs videotapes?? Skin the fuckers.....alive.

wow....i know these boys well what the net leaves out is one one suspect thats never been caught was involed a kid named aj...now 4 years later my brothers are rotting in prison for something they didnt do one had life without parole and the other is fighting for his life...you should all shut the fuck up until you get the full facts...phillip and timmy i love you

Yeah Phillip & Timmy, your tard sister just resurrected a thread that was dead over 4 years now. Be proud, be all so proud. Assclown

But she left out "Only God can Judge" and didn't use any text speak, so she only gets points for no punctuation, and no capitalization.

my brothers are rotting in prison for something they didnt do
Then why plead guilty? Even if he was sentenced to death, he'd have a zillion years to appeal it. Rotting in prison is the best place for anyone involved in bashing an old lady's face in until she's dead. Too bad Phillip won't man-up like his brother did.

Stupidity obviously runs in the family. I hope there are no more and they don't breed. Disgusting all around.

June 21, 2008
Timothy Garrison admitted that he broke into Yvenna Gilbert's home to rob her but told police he didn't remember whether he killed her, an investigator said during a court hearing Friday.

Investigator Robert Davis quoted Garrison as saying, 'If I did the crime, I should pay the price, but I don't remember committing the crime.'
[...]

Investigators said that the brothers used rocks to break a window at Gilbert's home, then showed up at her door and told her that they would help her check the house.

Gilbert called 911 after the window was broken but told a dispatcher that two boys were there to help her.

Davis said that deputies found Gilbert dead in her kitchen. She was in a defensive posture, with jagged wounds to her back, sides and face. One side of her face had been crushed, he said. The rocks authorities believe were used to kill her have been sent to a lab for DNA analysis.

The robbers stole only videotapes.

Phillip Garrison was arrested the day after Gilbert's death, and Timothy Garrison was arrested in Atlanta three days later.

In court Friday, Davis said the brothers had been at Michael Hallman's mobile home the night Gilbert was killed.

Davis read a statement from Hallman: 'Timothy had VHS tapes in one hand and blood on the other hand. He attempted to hide the hand with the blood on it and soon confessed to robbing and beating an old lady.'
[...]

Phillip Garrison's fingerprints were found on the videotapes, but Timothy Garrison's were not, according to testimony.

Davis said Timothy Garrison left a voice mail message for an ex-girlfriend after the killing.

'She said that he called and said ‘I've done it again. I've robbed an old lady and killed her,' ' Davis said. He told the woman that he was going to stay in Atlanta with his mother.
http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20080621/NEWS/40651384

July 19, 2011
One of two brothers accused of killing a 69-year-old woman three years ago by beating her to death with a rock has pleaded guilty.

Timothy Garrison avoided a possible death sentence by forgoing a jury trial and pleading guilty to a capital murder charge.

Family members of the victim, Yvenna Gilbert, agreed to accept the plea, which carries a sentence of life in prison with no possibility of parole.
[...]

Garrison admitted to his grandparents that he killed a woman, said Tuscaloosa County Assistant District Attorney Lyn Head. He described to an investigator how he threw a brick and kicked in the door to Gilbert’s house, she said. He also admitted to his cell mate at the Tuscaloosa County Jail that he killed Gilbert, an admission overheard by a detention officer, Head said.
http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20110719/NEWS/110719712

[MENTION=8150]amberic2012[/MENTION] what do you have to say now that Dakota put you on blast??? Is that crickettes I hear?

wow....i know these boys well what the net leaves out is one one suspect thats never been caught was involed a kid named aj...now 4 years later my brothers are rotting in prison for something they didnt do one had life without parole and the other is fighting for his life...you should all shut the fuck up until you get the full facts...phillip and timmy i love you

You, miss, are an enabler. Get into counseling ASAP.

Timothy and Philip cant hear you, they dont get internet, they could be watching VHS tapes in prison though. What exactly are the full facts? Philip, Timothy and the Invisible Man beat a 70 year old lady to death for video tapes. Dont tell me, they were afraid of the Invisible Man, he made them plead guilty and he is still on the loose wreaking havoc on any unfortunate VHS owners? Everyone, hide your VHS tapes.

Back