• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

EchaSez

Hope is the thing with feathers.
08/28/17

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) --
There is a tiny new member on the Philadelphia Police force and he showed off his driving skills in his police cruiser Wednesday.

Video shows 3-year-old Ryder Simms following Police Commissioner Richard Ross on a high speed chase through the administration building.

Ryder has developmental challenges and has Sensory Processing Disorder, but when at home, he wears a small police uniform and it makes him feel invincible.

Commissioner Ross invited Ryder in to show him around and also swore him in as an honorary police officer.

Ryder('s)...often seen patrolling Swarthmore and protecting his neighborhood.

<3<3<3 precious video at link <3<3<3
http://6abc.com/family/3-year-old-boy-sworn-in-as-honorary-philadelphia-police-officer/2335799/

Ryder%20Simms_1503930158037_4021206_ver1.0_640_360.png

3-year-old patrols the streets of Swarthmore
PHILADELPHIA (WTXF) - A local family says their son’s outlook on life changes whenever he puts on his little police uniform. That change is so remarkable, that it recently caught the attention of the Philadelphia Police Department.

Last week, the department made 3-year-old Ryder Simms an honorary officer!

What the family thought would be brief trip to Police Headquarters, then turned into a 7-hour journey. Ryder was able to hop on board a police boat, and get up close and personal with some SWAT Team equipment.

The Ridley boy was born 7 weeks premature,
suffers from development delays, and was diagnosed with sensory processing disorder.

Ryder wears his uniform so often, many people address him as Officer Ryder.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.fox29.com/good-day/276793680-story

Once a my kid went at a cop all hands ... like hey Police ... did you find our dog?

And the cop was like oh lady ... he's killing me. It was really sweet.

Back