• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I knew it. Because of the guy in the other thread I have, the Buck murder, being on for the same day, this guys case was continued to March 3. Hope the Court has its act together to get this over with.

I won't know the new court date until tomorrow. It appears but I could be wrong he had an accept or reject and didn't like it so now has private counsel. Dickhead needs an execution.

Next Court date: 4/21/09

Mom of the victim: 5/13/09

Get this shit over with already

Next Court date June 17, 2009. The Court is going to start moving on this one, it's been around too long. I'm surprised after this long, it hasn't gone to accept or reject, but his new attorney has only been on a short time and he'll get a couple continuances til they push it along.

The mom's court date is July and that was set months ago. It appears it was continued so far out to see what happens with his first, which is good, i'm more convinced now that the serious charges on her won't stick.

I wish it would move along. I know a couple people locked up who know him, if he gets it over with soon enough, gets his level dropped maybe they can let him know what they think of him.

Next court date 9/11 and we hit the one year mark since arrest.

Now I'm nervous. So often after it goes on so long and the person remains locked up the whole time, the sentences get smaller and smaller.

Fucking waste of air. He's taking it to trial. Who fucking knows how long now.

What's worse? You know damn well his three year old victim who was quiet and didn't really talk to begin with won't be taking the stand.

My high hopes for justice are quickly being dashed to shit.

:(

This is insanity. The longer the wait, the less time he will sit in prison. WTF is wrong with the judge? How many continuences (sp?) is he gonna allow?
What about the girl's monther, Rockin? Has she been to trial yet or they still waiting on the bastard's trial?
Praying for the whole family, minus the dick.

Her court date is sometime this week which I suspect will be continued again. I really think it's strategy in her favor to have her dates after his because it's hard to believe, but her charges are "more serious" punishment wise.

It really really makes me sick he's taking it to trial.

He could admit it (come on, the evidence I'm sure is clear they can trace that disease between victim and perpetrator these days) take his punishment and call it a day.

But no, he wants to make it even more painful and difficult for his victim and her family, which of course is partly his family as well.

Rape is about power, no matter the age of the victim. While he drags this out, he still has power over the rest of the family and I'm sure the POS is eating that up. I'm glad the mom hasn't gone to trial yet, I'm praying she gets off.
Thank you for covering this so completely.

You are right about the control, but I just think it's about him being offered too much time for his liking hoping the State will come down on an offer.

To open a small little beautiful child up to (disease etc.) that shit disgusts me beyond myself. I can't even fully comprend this shit still. I'm so so sickened... and disappointed. Justice should've been fulfilled before his arrest and I should be able to express my disgust by spitting on his grave.

Last edited:
I'm sure you are right, and I wouldn't be surprised if just that didn't happen. As far as spitting on his grave, I would pay money to do just that.

spitting

I will go so far as to forget I'm a lady and chage the "p" to an "h"

Fucker is still on the trial list. Normal incarceration these days is about 18 months, it's been like 16 17 now.

The mom, it looks like is off the website altogether, which means it was dismissed. I hope so.

A 30-year-old Groton man has pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting a 3-year-old girl to whom he gave a sexually transmitted disease.
Peter A. Black will be sentenced May 17 to 10 years in prison, 15 years of strict probation and lifetime registry as a sex offender. He pleaded guilty to first-degree sexual assault of a person younger than 13 years old. Black entered his plea under the Alford Doctrine, which indicated he did not agree with the state's allegations but did not want to risk a trial, where he could receive a harsher sentence if convicted.
Despite the Alford plea, Judge Patrick J. Clifford told Black he would be undergoing sexual offender treatment on probation and that he "may have to make certain admissions."
According to prosecutor Theresa Anne Ferryman, officials from Lawrence & Memorial Hospital notified Groton Town Police on Aug. 29, 2008, that a 3-year-old had tested positive for gonorrhea. The girl, who knew Black, told adults that he had done something bad to her. Black denied the allegations and agreed to be tested for gonorrhea. After testing positive, he admitted to police that he sexually assaulted the girl two weeks earlier after smoking marijuana and crack cocaine and drinking beer.
Black has remained incarcerated in lieu of $350,000 bond since his arrest.
Defense attorney Sebastian DeSantis said Black is involved in a Bible study program in prison that has become "a very important part of his life."
"He's working very hard to turn his life around," DeSantis said.

http://www.theday.com/article/20110302/NWS02/303029956

He got the mandatory minimum. It's way better than the going sentence for sex crimes against children around here, and he did not go to trial after all, so I guess it's an alright sentence. Fucking piece of shit.

Defense attorney Sebastian DeSantis said Black is involved in a Bible study program in prison that has become "a very important part of his life."
"He's working very hard to turn his life around," DeSantis said.

Oh fuck you and your BIBLE study program. Fucking child molesting piece of shit. Should have worried about getting some help before you diddled a fucking child. ASSHOLE.

Thirty-year-old Peter A. Black of Groton has been sentenced to 10 years in prison, 15 years of strict probation and lifetime registry as a sex offender for sexually assaulting a 3-year-old.
“The description of what occurred just defies belief,â€￾ said Judge Patrick J. Clifford this morning in New London Superior Court.
According to prosecutor Theresa Anne Ferryman, officials from Lawrence & Memorial Hospital notified Groton Town Police on Aug. 29, 2008, that a 3-year-old had tested positive for gonorrhea. The girl, who knew Black, told adults that he had done something bad to her. Black denied the allegations and agreed to be tested for gonorrhea. After testing positive, he admitted to police that he sexually assaulted the girl two weeks earlier after smoking marijuana and crack cocaine and drinking beer.
Ferryman said the sentence is not long enough for a “heinous and vile crime,â€￾ but that it would have been a difficult case to try because of the victim’s age.
The child’s family members sat shoulder to shoulder in the back row of the courtroom, while Black’s mother sat alone on the other side of the aisle. Black stood at the defense table, rocking back and forth on his heels and tapping his hands on the desk.
The mother of the child said in a presentencing interview that she hopes the child was young enough when the crime occurred that she will not have any long-term effects.
Defense attorney Sebastian DeSantis said Black had been charged with criminal mischief and possession of drug paraphernalia in the past but had “never come close to committing any type of crime similar to this.â€￾
http://www.theday.com/article/20110706/NWS02/110709799/1047

This is about the best sentence I have ever seen come out of our courthouse for a child raper. 10 is the mandatory minimum by statute, but usually the charges get reduced.

15 years probation and lifetime registration. While on probation he will be required to take lie detector tests. He's got almost three years down so far.

THe fuck did someone bump this for?

A mairjuana using person, especially a British person, raping a child and getting off near scott free for it shouldnt even be newsworthy, let alone bump-worthy

Back