• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Rockin Ma

Chauffer specializing in geriatric transport
The night before Peter A. Black of Groton was charged with sexually assaulting a 3-year-old girl, relatives of the alleged victim went to his house, armed with a knife, seeking vengeance, according to police and court records.

Black, 27, of 2 Knoxville Court, was charged with first-degree sexual assault and risk of injury to a minor on Sept. 11. He is being held on a $350,000 bond at the Hartford Correctional Center and is scheduled to appear in court in New London on Monday.

On Sept. 10, as police were preparing the warrant for Black's arrest, the victim's mother and another woman went to Black's home in the Poquonnock Bridge section of town about 9:45 p.m. The women, who are not being identified in an effort to protect the victim's identity, allegedly carried out what police described as a home invasion. They are free on bond while their court cases are pending.

Groton Town Police began investigating in late August after an emergency room nurse notified them that the child, whom Black knows and sometimes spends time with, tested positive for gonorrhea, according to an arrest-warrant affidavit. The girl had complained of pain to her mother, who brought her to a doctor, according to the affidavit. The doctor called the mother three days later with the test result and advised her to take the child to an emergency room immediately. Gonorrhea is transmitted by direct sexual contact.

Questioned by adults, the 3-year-old said that Black had hurt her. When confronted by police, Black initially denied sexual contact with the victim and volunteered to be tested for gonorrhea. Upon learning he had tested positive, Detectives Kelly Crandall and Lt. John Varone went to Black's house, where he greeted them by saying, “I was expecting you.â€￾

Black went on to tell them that he had sexually assaulted the girl about two weeks earlier. He said he was “hornyâ€￾ after smoking marijuana and crack cocaine and drinking beer.

This is terrible. He's the victim's uncle. The victim's mom and aunt were initially going to be charged with home invasion, hopefully their cases will be dismissed at some point. Me personally, I would've brought the poster (I'm sorry I forgot your name) with the soldering iron and the rusty nail gun with me to get this fucker!

He admitted to it because he was horny....has he never heard of Rosy Palmer??? WTF???? This man should be tortured!!!! Poor 3 y/o baby!

If he was horny, he should have went back to the nasty woman who gave him the gonorrhea. I don't know much about STDs. Can that be cured with antibiotics? Poor baby.

Hey Rockin Ma , do you know this guy or just live in / near Groton?

Great story about this dirtbag, I had a heck of a time finding any more info about Peter Black. Looks like Groton press was the only one who carried the story and that was back in September so its already archived.

I was really hopeing to see that Peter's sister had choped his gonorrhea infested prick off and made him eat it.

I think, I had seen some were before, that they can accually do DNA on gonorrhea and they can match it up from the carrier so it would be the same as them finding a sperm sample match.

He did plead, not guilty though and his next court date is on 12/15/2008.

Current Charges
Statute Description Class Type Occ Offense Date Plea Verdict Finding
53a-70 SEXUAL ASSAULT 1ST DEG B Felony 1 8/23/2008 Not Guilty
53-21(a)(2)* ILL SEXUAL CONTACT-VCTM B Felony 1 8/23/2008 Not Guilty

Yeah, it's from my hometown (that's why I took my picture off my avatar). If you try to get to the link, you have to buy the article, luckily I registered before they put that in place.
I know the parties... except him. That's the only person that the moment I heard his name (about 2 years ago) I knew I didn't like him. Everytime I saw him I wanted to run him over... guess that was some gut feeling.
Apparently they had everyone in the house take the STD test and that's how it came to light who exactly it was.
It really disturbed me and then it hit me I could splash his name here and it made me feel better.
I understand he's denying it now (like most sex offenders).
In CT if the charges don't get reduced, he'll get a least 10 years of it non suspenable.

Thanks Rockin Ma, its great of you to share this stuff with us, I like nothing better than to see a Child molesters do hard time, especially ones who rape there kinfolk.

I did find a place called "Wedding Bells Photography" that was owned by a guy named Peter Black. Do you know if this is your guy ?

Make sure to tell us if the mom gets the home invasion charges dropped.

Here is a link to the courthouse, to get trial date info, well you can do searches for other stuff / people as well. He is the "PETER A BLACK"
http://www.jud2.ct.gov/crdockets/parm1.aspx

No that's not him, he's a loser that hardly works. I can't get a pic of him. I know of lots of rumors of things he's done even whored himself out to a guy for cash. Women I know thought he was really attractive (yuck).
I will let you know if the mom and aunt's charges get dropped. They really should, that's how we do it there... don't always wait for the cops for things like that.

Last edited:
10 years for giving a 3 yr old an std 'cause you WERE HORNY? Now THAT'S a real crime - almost wish the relatives would go to trial - the only thing the jury would convict them of is NOT KILLING this POS & make the prosecuters look like FOOLS!

Here's to all the crack smokin' beer drinkers that DON'T get horny for pre-schoolers: :cheers:

The name's Envy, like the sin, and i'm good for taking care of rapists, molesters, abusers, twatwaffles, birthday parties, Bar Mitzfahs, and funerals.

The name's Envy, like the sin, and i'm good for taking care of rapists, molesters, abusers, twatwaffles, birthday parties, Bar Mitzfahs, and funerals.

There you are! Sorry I forgot your name while I was posting.

The night before Peter A. Black of Groton was charged with sexually assaulting a 3-year-old girl, relatives of the alleged victim went to his house, armed with a knife, seeking vengeance, according to police and court records.
Huh. You mean there are actually family members out there in the world that will FIGHT for their kiddos? Not just sit back and watch as they're tortured, raped, murdered and abandoned.

Weird. :angry:

http://www.jud2.ct.gov/crdockets/Ca...ding&Key=b2da0b7c-39e0-4112-b659-248ff7931e0a

They did charge her with home invasion... which is really bad in CT. They made reforms to that charge after a doctor's family was murdered. I hope it gets dropped. From what I hear, she didn't barge in, she was let in by a person who lived in that house, then after all of that, the person (cocksucker's mom, grandmother to the victim)told police she was not invited in.

This story makes me absolutely ill. I firmly believe with all my heart that there is a special place in hell for people who rape children. And mom shouldn't be charged with anything, unless being totally awesome is a crime. She should get a fucking medal and maybe 20 minutes alone in a locked room with this heinous cocksucker.

Another bastard that just needs erasing from this earth.

I hope this young child heals in every way.

Thanks Rockin Ma,

WTF, thats 4 more charges then that ASS PONY rapest got and probly twice the time.

I looked up the Connecticut, Home invasion, statute, PA 08-01(a)(2)
It doesnt look good for them.

In Connecticut, PA 08-1 creates the crime of home invasion. Under the act, a person commits this crime by entering or remaining unlawfully in an occupied dwelling with intent to commit a crime and in the course of committing the offense:

2. is armed with explosives, a deadly weapon, or a dangerous instrument.

The act makes this crime a class A felony, punishable by 10 to 25 years in prison with a 10-year mandatory minimum sentence and a fine of up to $ 20,000.

There charge looks like Home invasion, remaining unlawfully, with intent to commit a crime. And the sub section adds on the armed with a deadly weapon. So its Home invasion with a deadly weapon. Thats a pretty hefty charge all by its self.

If I was her, I would schedule a press conference and go so public they will have to drop the charges. Voters wont vote for people who put mother behind bars for finding out there child was raped and givin fucking gonorrhea. I wouldnt call the little local paper but one of the bigger ones. Hell I would even call Ophra's people.

This story makes me absolutely ill. I firmly believe with all my heart that there is a special place in hell for people who rape children. And mom shouldn't be charged with anything, unless being totally awesome is a crime. She should get a fucking medal and maybe 20 minutes alone in a locked room with this heinous cocksucker.

I'm with you 100% jen.

The mom's case has been continued to early January. I'm really hoping that they'll dismiss the charges. I'm hoping the people in the house will speak up that she was let in to the house.

The mom's case has been continued to early January. I'm really hoping that they'll dismiss the charges. I'm hoping the people in the house will speak up that she was let in to the house.
Even if they let her in, according to what Tazzzz posted ("commits this crime by entering or remaining unlawfully in an occupied dwelling with intent to commit a crime") she can be charged even if she was asked in. Of course, they have to prove they went there with intent to cimmit a crime.

I'm betting they back off. At least I hope so. The DA could come up with a lame excuse and let them off.

I am with you 100% on this Rockin Ma, But like Dakota said its not just being asked to come in , its staying after your asked to leave. Its part of the new thing with domestic violence were you detain some one from leaving and get a kind of Mini kidnapping charge. But in the opposite way of staying with intent to harm.

Either way they are in my prayers and I hope they get off with no charges.

I was so passionate about this before I was thinking of a nice letter signed by what I'm sure would be 100's, like a petition to drop her charges, but that would throw the child's identity into the spotlight so I just feel helpless and it sucks.

You could have a petition that just calls her "the victim's mother" and when you turn it in, write a letter about the case to the DA that includes her name.

You could have a petition that just calls her "the victim's mother" and when you turn it in, write a letter about the case to the DA that includes her name.

Rockin Ma, They use initials in police reports all the time or a variation of that. Like Dakota Valkyrie would be "DV" or "D. Valkyrie" ..... or the claiments daughter or the step son of ......

Update

His case is continued to February.

I want to post this article from yesterday's paper to give you an idea about how "hard" our Court is on these wastes of oxygen

http://www.theday.com/re.aspx?re=d7d89d84-0ba5-4550-bb7f-75c3265a4aa0

These are two people who have sexually abused children. What you don't know, is that they are being sentenced for lesser acts (and it's being reported as lesser acts) than what they really did to these children. It's sickening.

Gee , wasnt it nice of the guy to come all the way from Bengal India to molest a child and only get 18 months, probly out in less than 1/2 of that. I hope they fucking deport his ass back were he came from. And were did they find a Bengalese interpreter in your itty bitty town?

I cant say your towns very tuff and child abuse cases Rockin Ma, Hopefully Peter Black doesnt do what the last guy did to cover his ass.

Good question on that interpreter. New London is full of everyone from everywhere so it doesn't surprise me that they were able to find one.

Yeah, one Judge in particular is sooooooooooo easy on the pedos. The small time drug users and dealers get years and years from that Judge. I'm not sure what that Judge's deal is but when ever that Judge is printed in the paper in association with a pedo getting sentenced, all the comments blow up about how soft that Judge is on them. Definately not just my opinion, but many around here.

I'm thinking they will continue to put her case off until his is done. He gets guilty to that, then maybe the Court would be more inclined to be like O.K., he's been found guilty by a Court of Law, that makes your actions a little more justified and under the circumstances, not in our interest to prosecute you.... I don't know, I'm hoping.

Last edited:
Black went on to tell them that he had sexually assaulted the girl about two weeks earlier. He said he was “hornyâ€￾ after smoking marijuana and crack cocaine and drinking beer.

Sooo....how is raping a 3yr. old taking care of the "horny" part??? She's a toddler, a 3 yr. old not 30 yr. old, dumb-fuck. I say it should be mandatory to lose your dirty dick if you rape a child...that's right, cut it off.

Heal baby girl....the idea that you were violated in such a dirty way, makes me sick.

Back