• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A cruel Bronx pet-sitter viciously stabbed a dog to death after the canine bit him, prosecutors said Friday.

Stephen Richardson, 33, told investigators he was walking in the park on Dec. 29 with an 18-month-old pit bull named Onyx when the dog chomped down on him.

Richardson knifed the pit bull more than 50 times in the face and neck and slit his throat in retaliation, authorities said.

Onyx’s owner found her pup’s mangled body in the bathtub of Richardson’s apartment when she came to check on the dog later that day, prosecutors said.

Police responding to a separate 311 complaint about possible animal abuse in the building arrested Richardson in his home quickly thereafter, authorities said.

If convicted, Richardson faces up to two years in prison.
pitbull17n-2-web.jpg

Stephen Richardson, 33, told investigators he was walking in the park on Dec. 29 with an 18-month-old pit bull named Onyx when the dog chomped down on him.

Richardson knifed the pit bull more than 50 times in the face and neck and slit his throat in retaliation, authorities said.

If he stabbed the dog trying to get it off him, it would be a completely different matter than stabbing it "in retaliation".

Richardson is lying.
If it was a dog attack he could have called cops and evidence would have backed it up.
Instead he killed it and stuffed it in a tub.
Cane him.

Onyx is really cute. My brothers pittbull looked like a little black lab too. He loved her, never got her ears clipped, never wanted her to look mean.

I would never get a dog walker ... I just don't trust those guys.

I don't like the term dog lover either ... I love dogs, but I'm not a dog lover.

GROSS!

Back