• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Muncie mother was arrested Monday after police say she waited two months to take her baby girl to a hospital for a broken leg.

Tessa Murray, 23, has been charged with two counts of neglect of a dependent as a result.

Police began investigating the case after the 10-month-old was brought to IU Ball Memorial Hospital on Aug. 10. When officers arrived, they learned the baby had suffered a dislocated femur fracture in June.

According to a police report, Murray changed her story about how the baby was injured. First she said her baby fell off a couch, later she said a 9-year-old pulled the child off.

During an interview with investigators, Murray gave consent for officers to search her phone. That’s when officers say they found numerous texts between her and her boyfriend.

In one message, the boyfriend told Murray that her daughter “prolly need some weed and she will be good for now,” according to the police report.

Following the interview, the baby was tested for marijuana. The police report says the girl “tested positive for marijuana in excess of what could be attributed to secondhand smoke.”

When police spoke with the boyfriend, he reportedly denied knowing how the baby was injured, but he did say she was limping before falling off the couch and he did not know why.

Police say there were several conflicts in Murray and her boyfriend’s statements, but both admitted that the child should have gotten treatment sooner.
http://fox59.com/2017/11/21/muncie-...ect-after-baby-breaks-leg-tests-positive-for-
fox59-tessa-murray.jpg
1623189338119.png

Last edited:
Now see how the other non responsible people are abusing Weed !!
This is one just one reason. I hate it and don't promote its use
Because STUPID IGNORANT KIDS SMOKE THINKING ITS OK ...
And give it to children fuck out of control
Yea you say legalize it do you have any clue on what kids will do with it They will ABUSE THE FUCK OUT OF IT
If legalized no one would be safe on roads in schools more baby's abused etc
Look what alcohol does when drop the age limit Do you really think that we would be safer with drugs legalized
Think real hard on that . everybody eating meth ... Yea and it would be the Walking Dead For Real more ..over doses etc

'(The baby) prolly(sic) needs some weed and she will be good for now,' one of the text messages, sent by by McCoy, allegedly reads.

McCoy also said that he thought the child was suffering from a 'muscle or tendon injury', and said he had put her leg 'in a book splint,' according to the Press.

Swanson later stated in an affidavit that the child tested 'positive for marijuana in excess of what could be attributed to second-hand smoke'.

The couple admitted that they did not provide proper medical care for the small child.

The girl had been taken away from Murray's custody the previous year, the Star Press noted.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5108981/Couple-arrested-baby-girl-marijuana-broken-leg.html
469D439E00000578-0-image-a-83_1511381324914.jpg

The Penis- Nerrell McCoy

Yes very seri
Are you serious? I can't tell if you are serious.[/QUOTE

Yes I am serious
Think of all the crap these people do to kids
And they get younger 98 percent crimes here are when people are on drugs
So what crime rate will go down
Not
They aren't responsible now while high
What makes it any different if legal
They will just get more fucked up
t

Last edited:
Yeah, if they weren't smoking the devils lettuce they probably would have taken her to the hospital a few weeks after it happened instead of 2 months...If you vote for marijauna legalization you are really voting for child abuse, bestiality, theft, burglary, arson, obesity, necrophilia, littering and compulsive masturbation. Is that what you people want? Bunch a goddamn degenerates all hopped up on legal weed, fucking dead cats, stealing things and jerkin off all over the place?

Last edited:
@Just Rose wrote:

Yes I am serious
Think of all the crap these people do to kids
And they get younger 98 percent crimes here are when people are on drugs
So what crime rate will go down
Not
They aren't responsible now while high
What makes it any different if legal
They will just get more fucked up
t

I don’t even smoke pot (never have). I’m not an advocate nor an opponent and I find this comment funny. At least the part I could translate was.

Marijuana makes people do horrible things to children? Bullshit.

98 percent of these crimes were committed on weed? Bullshit.

People are now using the “I was high” defense and they’re actually being found not guilty of crimes?!?!?! (Bullshit)
Could you possibly cite these cases where marijuana excused the defendants for their crime?

Please. PLEASE. Back up your comment with facts, cuz I’d love to see them! (which is bullshit)

Your exaggeration has a weird, tin foil hat, Orson Welles, mass hysteria to it.

Last edited:
Dec. 22, 2017

Two Muncie residents have been formally charged with failing to promptly seek medical treatment for a 10-month-old girl with a broken leg.

Tessa A. Murray, 23, and Nerrell I. McCoy, 20, are charged in Delaware Circuit Court 4 with neglect of a dependent resulting in bodily injury.

Reports filed after Murray and McCoy were arrested Nov. 20 indicated Murray waited several days to take her baby to IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital after the little girl suffered a “dislocated femur fracture” in June.
http://www.thestarpress.com/story/n...filed-over-muncie-babys-broken-leg/977194001/

Back