• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
Many Demonites don't follow the Caylee Anthony case on on the front page, but this portion of it is just to priceless to miss. I just happened onto the front page in the wake of Casey' release on bond and found this buried in the comments.

The star of the tale is Dreamin' Demon member PEEPERANN.

It all started with the uber-brilliant idea to send a pizza to the Anthony home... timed just right to arrive just affter Casey returned. If you are not familiar with the backstory on the Anthony's and pizza, it is recapped at the bottom of this post.

Here are the Peeper-portions of the comments:
Peeperann
Aug 21, 2008 at 10:04 am -

That is a totally awesome idea :) Can someone send me Pizza place that will deliver to her house. I’ll order and have it sent after we know she’s there………………

Really, i’ll do it
Peeperann
Aug 21, 2008 at 10:20 am -

Could you imagine the guy that has to deliver it! LOL…he is going to be like, “awww shit, man… I got to go to the anthony’s house

I know, I do feel bad for the delivery guy, but I can’t resist!
After getting the address for the local Domino's and the address of the Anthony house, Peeperann called and set the process in motion.
Peeperann
Aug 21, 2008 at 10:43 am -

Ok, ordered the meat lovers pizza. Had to do it by phone as I couldn’t add a message thru online. It’s set for delivery in 90 minutes
Peeperann
Aug 21, 2008 at 10:47 am -

...| Oh shit lol! What did they say about the message Peeper? You fucking rock!

They just repeated it back to me slowly, like I was crazy. But I very cheerfully confirmed the message :)
Peeperann
Aug 21, 2008 at 10:49 am -

Hell, it was only like 15 bucks for a medium. Wasn’t going to waste more for a large!

They better actually put the message on the box too
Seems Domino's needed to double check some stuff...
Peeperann
Aug 21, 2008 at 10:57 am -

Ok, everyone, Hector the manager called me back and just wanted to confirm the message. I told him thats exactly what I wanted and that I wanted it ON the box :)
What followed was a fun fest of laughter and kudos for Peeperann.
Peeperann
Aug 21, 2008 at 10:59 am -

Thanks guys, no biggie though. Hector said it should actually be there in 40 minutes so lets all pay attention and see if they show anything
When asked about the message, Peeper filled us in.
Peeperann
Aug 21, 2008 at 11:00 am -

...| OK, remind me what is said… something about decomp?

it said “With love and Decomp from the Dreamin Demonâ€￾
Peeperann
Aug 21, 2008 at 11:09 am -

I know, it was a little evil of me, but I couldn’t help myself. I just hate her.
WOOT! WOOT!! A short time later, news outlets began reporting that a pizza was delivered to the Anthony home.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17253396/detail.html

Shortly after Casey arrived at home, a Domino's Pizza delivery driver arrived to drop off a medium MeatsaPizza, according to the driver. It's not clear who ordered the pizza, but it's an interesting note.

Part of the investigation into Caylee's disappearance centers around a bad smell that supposedly came from the trunk of a car Casey was using. An investigator said he believed the smell was that of a decomposing body. Casey's parents claimed the smell came from a pizza that had been left in the trunk for several days.
Of course, everyone was curious!
Peeperann
Aug 21, 2008 at 11:43 am -

The Domino’s was mine! I ordered over the phone from a post on page 58.
They actually delivered it?!!! I’m so happy!!! And no i’m not worried about my credit card info. They only print the last 4 on the receipt.

Please tell me that some where a video got taken of it!!

Medium meat pizza from Dominos $14.37 with tax

The giggles you get from it: PRICELESS!!
There was speculation...
Peeperann
Aug 21, 2008 at 11:48 am -

...| When a second pizza guy pulls up I think it will be even better coverage.
...| The press will realize that someone sent it since there already was a delivery.

Nope I checked with Hector, it WAS mine :)
and rumors...
Peeperann
Aug 21, 2008 at 1:10 pm -

...| They just said on the news that after Casey got home
...| they ordered pizza and the delivery guy came

They’re trying to take credit for our Pizza!!?? What the hell? Ok, now I agree, we have to let the news outlets know it was us
and "damage control" with several members and Peeperann setting the record straight.
Peeperann
Aug 21, 2008 at 1:16 pm -

I just email channel 9 news and gave them the correct info. Also gave them the site here and told them they can check it out with Hector at the Dominos.

Stupid Bitch, trying to take our one little piece of victory…..
And it's not over yet, folks. Was that Peeper's pizza? Will it catapult Peeper and the Dreamin' Demon into legend... or at least temporary fame?

I do know that Peeper will be famous here on D'D. And it seems some of the "powers that be" must agree:
2cdiamb.jpg
...impqueen
Aug 21, 2008 at 1:43 pm -

I’m so proud :sniff:

I am really glad the last podcast was technically fubared because the next one will be so much better! Now that PeeperAnn has her mic fixed, we are gonna have way, way fun!
I am so pumped for that podcast and "the rest of the story"!

The pizza part of the tale:

Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, said in a 911 call that a car driven by Casey Anthony - missing Caylee's mom - smelled like there had been a dead body in it. According to transcripts she said "There’s something wrong. I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

Later, Cindy Anthony backpedaled, suggesting instead that it was the smell of rotten food. A n Orange County Sheriff's Deputy said that the odor was overwhelming, and was completely different from that of old pizza or other rotting food. Police said Cadaver-sniffing dogs also detected a scent in Casey's car.

"Do me a favor," she said. "Put a little piece of pizza or any piece of garbage in your car today and leave it shut up for 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 days in this heat and then come back to me in 19 days and tell me what it smells like."

Of course, several television stations performed thier own "Pizza in the Trunk" tests. All ended up with odorless, dried up pieces of cardboard-like pizza pucks. Nothing that smelled like a decomposing body... not even decomposing pizza.

Even if it turns out that Domino's bailed and it's not Peeperann's pizza, it's great fun!

This is just too awesome for words! I left a comment on the front page, but it probably got buried instantly. Seriously, if any of the Anthony's show up and start defending Casey, please PM me. I always miss the good shit.

Do you think they ate it??

WOW! I am so impressed. This was a gutsy move and not one that will likely be forgotten by anyone. Thanks Pepper!!:clap2:..yippie! :clap2:

:lol:They interviewed the pizza guy!!! http://www.wftv.com/video/17257177/index.html :rofl:

Casey's homecoming from jail got even more bizarre Thursday when a pizza deliveryman showed up at the Anthony home. It's a twist of irony since the Anthony family said it was really an old pizza that made the trunk of Casey's car smell like a dead body.
Not long after Casey got home, a Domino's Pizza deliveryman showed up with a medium MeatsaPizza, the same kind of pizza her family says Casey left in her car that caused it to smell like a dead body.

"When you woke up today, did you ever think you would be in the middle of the biggest story in America?" WFTV reporter Steve Barrett asked the deliveryman.

"No, sir, I didn't," he said.

Eyewitness News learned late Thursday afternoon, the pizza was sent to the house from some folks behind an online blog. The pizza was sent with the message, "With love and decomp."
http://www.wftv.com/news/17253396/detail.html

Official D'D Peeperanni Pizza Delivery guy :)
2my7om.jpg

Last edited:
Dakota, I might have beat you by a minute to posting the link but yours was much better! You and your screen shot skillz. I love how they are asking him about the irony of it all. HAHA!

Dakota, I might have beat you by a minute to posting the link but yours was much better! You and your screen shot skillz. I love how they are asking him about the irony of it all. HAHA!
LOL You probably posted while I was formatting it out. I get anal and have to check and recheck before I hit "submit".

Actually it's not a screenshot: WFTV-9 has it posted! They must like the guy too :)

This whole thing is just so funny. That poor pizza guy looks so lost and confused. And now he's all over the news! So great.

I hope this gets a mention on Nancy Grace tonight. She's been on vacation or something, right? I try not to watch. But unless it's actually her talking about, I don't care. I don't want her substitute. I want her, in all her shiny-jacket glory, to talk about this pizza.

Truthfully, I don't read the Caylee thread. But the site crashed for a few minutes so I knew something happened - Casey's release. When I looked on the FP I caught the pizza thing and started to follow it. Funniest fun shit I've seen on here so had to follow the thread... more fun that the perv-perp who was posting on here.

Tonight, I am going to pay attention to the news and talkies - just for the pizza angle :)

Same here. I need to see this on the news tonight.

I am the same as you. The Caylee thread on the front page is just too crazy for me. Anything I could possibly say about the case has been said about 2904930 times. Looks like Peeperann has been holding it down for us.

Do you think Casey will have internet access at home? I really hope so. I want her to see what everyone really thinks. And, I've said it before, I want her to come to DD and defend herself. Ahh, daydreams.

i reckon the DD will get a headline news mention tonight on Nancy Grace. I hope NG herself is there to do it. :whoo:

Here's a little reward for you, Peeper. Enjoy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucK-yE2dbg4"]YouTube - Tiki Sunset Underwear Briefs (in Tikivision!)[/ame]

Disgusted and disappointed

After seeing the latest on the Caylee thread I am angry. The pizza thing is NOT funny and AFAIC Peeperann is a total cunt that has and is inciting people to harrass the Anthony family. One of her latest posts contained this gem:

"Personally I think the card thing is a good idea, everyone send one every single day! No need for return address, won’t know who they came from but when she opens them we’ll pics of Caylee and other dead children. Come on, you know that would start her cracking…………………………"

In case people forgot, Casey is the issue. Even if these things are supoosedly sent to her, she is living in her family's home now and it will affect them too. Her family, (who in my and many people's opinion are extremely unlikeable but that's not the issue) is understandably in a very precarious position, on the one hand defending her because she is their daughter, they love her, and are in enough denial that they believe her. At the same time I have a feeling that there is a part of them that knows their beloved Granddaughter is dead and Casey is the likely killer. And add to that the constant media scrutiny, having your home surrounded by them, and then dealing with some talking heads in an effort to achieve some understanding and have it backfire on you. Would any of YOU want to be in that situation??? I don't have an issue with public shaming of perpetrators, but it CROSSES THE LINE when you do things that are going to hurt the family. The pizza stunt was just plain mean and fucking childish, and I don't think it's something to brag about. There was also talk some time before that about texting Cindy (I think that was Peeperann, too) and that was uncalled for as well.

I am especially disappointed in Morbid and Impqueen, who seem to be taking great pleasure in this harrassment and rewarding this sort of juvenile, hurtful and rather stalkerish behavior. It's one thing to discuss and shame here and go back and forth with friends of perps that sometimes show up. It's another thing to take it to real life and do things that are very hurtfiul to people that have been swept up in the situation but aren't the perpetrators. That should be off limits and certainly should NOT be rewarded.

Last edited:
Catlady, with all due respect, have you forgotten what website you are on?

We ain't the most sensitive bunch on the net.

The entire Caylee thread has been a huge pain in my ass, but I have been keeping up with Imps updates.

They didn't send the pizza to the family, they sent it to the house where Casey was at. They could have sent the pizza before Casey got home, but they didn't. The message was to Casey.

Normally, I would have some sympathy with the family, but not this one. They have been part of the roadblock that has kept LE from finding that little girl. Instead of being adamant about helping LE find an innocent little girl, they have continued in their pattern of enabling and protecting an irresponsible piece of shit daughter. This time, it may involve murder. So FUCK THEM.

It wasn't hateful, it wasn't threatening, it wasn't harassment. It was a freaking pizza...and it was paid for even.

And the media circus etc. The Anthony's started that shit, and when they couldn't control the media, they had a fit and now don't want them anymore. They made their beds, let them lay in them.

Now as far as the cards with pics of dead children in them etc. I really hope no one is taking them up on that. A one time "statement" with the pizza, is one thing but after that, eh...its too much.

IMO, choosing to do things like that and "representing" DD when no one gave you authority, is crossing the line. ESPECIALLY, when you are basically anonymous and Morbid and Imp are really not. They are the ones that are gonna suffer any consequences from that, not the anonymous userids. Unlike the pizza where Peeper used her CC and gave then her telephone # and in the end, can take personal responsibility, the cards would be cowardly.

As far as being disappointed in Morb and Imp,...eh. There are tons of places out there where I can go and have the site owners treat me like a child and censor me. I didn't like it there before and I ain't going back. Here I can fight and cuss and call them names, and they will still love me tomorrow. Just like family.

But, I think the pizza thing was ballsy and funny as hell in a dreary situation. Some people are way too emotionally invested in the case, but thank jebus for them. Someone has to be driven on concern for the missing child alone. The family isn't.

While I can see where you are coming from, I gotta disagree.

The pizza thing is fucking HILARIOUS! And the fact that it has gotten this website some much appreciated and much needed media attention and free advertising IS worth rewarding.

I think perhaps the card thing would be taking it a little bit far. But to be honest, this family has kinda brought this sort of behavior down on themselves. Not by loving their daughter. But by defending indefensible actions and by enabling her to continue her lies before and during this whole affair. To love your daughter is always advisable, to encourage her lies by repeating them as the truth, IS NOT.

Wow, first time ever that I've posted something at the same time as someone else... And on top of that it was Kathy, and we expressed incredibly similar sentiments.

Weird :biggrin1:

Calling Pepperann a cunt in this situation imo, is uncalled for. I'm a huge fan of the word but don't think she deserves it! People are disgusted with the fact that Casey appears to have killed her daughter and is getting away with it, I don't see a pizza that was paid for being all that big of an issue!

That bitch is lucky a pizza is all she's had to deal with. If any one's a cunt it's Casey!

I'm sure no one plans on sending her anything else I'm sure it's just talk, like usual. People are frustrated and just imagining a little payback, this bitch killed her baby, is alluding the police, costing tax payers money, and wasting everyone's time. My heart breaks every time I see Caylee's big brown eyes on TV or online or in a magazine. This shit has gone to far!

I'm glad the pizza was sent I really hope it fucked with her head!

I hate this case, I hate Casey, where is that beautiful little girl. It sickens me, Caylee has such a sweet face, her mom is a callous cunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back