• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A serial British pedophile has admitted almost 100 offenses against children as young as 4 — after posing as a teenage girl on Facebook to target more than 5,000 youngsters around the world.

David Wilson, 36, pleaded guilty to 96 counts of child sexual abuse on 51 victims ages 4 to 14 — so many that it took half an hour for the charges to be read to him in Ipswich Crown Court.

The court heard that the Norfolk laborer posed as multiple teenage girls on Facebook to trick youngsters into sending sexually explicit photos — with victims not just in the UK but also in Australia and the US.

Once he had built up their trust, he blackmailed them into sending him more extreme footage of themselves — and in some cases of them abusing younger siblings or friends, the court was told.

The charges included intentionally causing boys to engage in sexual activity, blackmail and intentionally facilitating the sexual exploitation of children.
1606574747390.png

Last edited by a moderator:
...and this went right under Facebook's nose how? The fact that he was able to target 5,000 kids is not only disgustingly transgressive on his part, but cannot be possible without an inexcusable amount of indifference and ignorance from other parties. You did it again, Facebook! A pedophile is able to access and coerce 5,000 children through your website, yet a bare female breast of a cancer survivor, or a mother breastfeeding her baby, is too much?!

This is one reason why I do not use Facebook. It is because they are selective yet reckless about what they choose to censor (including people critical of Facebook, mind you), while being uncomfortable with being censored themselves. Facebook wants to make as many crevices of the human experience, and as many crevices of individual lives, all about itself. Their disrespect for individual user privacy is deep, not just because Facebook wants to mine and sell every pixellated facet of you possible to third parties, but because pedophies like David Wilson can flourish on their platform. On a website used by literally billions of people, any given person is more likely to be targeted online by a person of unacceptable interests, as opposed to a similar website with, say, one million or 50,000 users.

No good, decent, or honorable institution (or person) would ever be so intimately involved with dozens upon dozens of scandals or scandal-like phenomena. The evil of Facebook is too long to go over in this post, but its existence has shown severe conflicts of interest with democracy, has taken a still-too-lax attitude toward hate speech and hostile misinformation, and has even been used as a tool to enable genocides.

Facebook did not cause many of the world's issues, but has helped make many of them far worse than they were before 2004. Facebook, when called out for its errors, promises that they will change this and that, but they either change it so slowly that it is less-than-consequential, or choose not to change the problem at all, instead thinking that a bunch of PR statements and positively-worded touring thereto will make people stop thinking about the issues at hand. Speaking for myself, I have no use for these thought police being involved in my life.

This is a very good article about the multiplicities of Facebook's problems.

Facebook is the epitome of technocratic cowardice and imperialist mediocrity. I truly believe that the world will be better when Facebook disappears from global influence.

Social media is social control.

Last edited:
...and this went right under Facebook's nose how? The fact that he was able to target 5,000 kids is not only disgustingly transgressive on his part, but cannot be possible without an inexcusable amount of indifference and ignorance from other parties. You did it again, Facebook! A pedophile is able to access and coerce 5,000 children through your website, yet a bare female breast of a cancer survivor, or a mother breastfeeding her baby, is too much?!

This is one reason why I do not use Facebook. It is because they are selective yet reckless about what they choose to censor (including people critical of Facebook, mind you), while being uncomfortable with being censored themselves. Facebook wants to make as many crevices of the human experience, and as many crevices of individual lives, all about itself. Their disrespect for individual user privacy is deep, not just because Facebook wants to mine and sell every pixellated facet of you possible to third parties, but because pedophies like David Wilson can flourish on their platform. On a website used by literally billions of people, any given person is more likely to be targeted online by a person of unacceptable interests, as opposed to a similar website with, say, one million or 50,000 users.

No good, decent, or honorable institution (or person) would ever be so intimately involved with dozens upon dozens of scandals or scandal-like phenomena. The evil of Facebook is too long to go over in this post, but its existence has shown severe conflicts of interest with democracy, has taken a still-too-lax attitude toward hate speech and hostile misinformation, and has even been used as a tool to enable genocides.

Facebook did not cause many of the world's issues, but has helped make many of them far worse than they were before 2004. Facebook, when called out for its errors, promises that they will change this and that, but they either change it so slowly that it is less-than-consequential, or choose not to change the problem at all, instead thinking that a bunch of PR statements and positively-worded touring thereto will make people stop thinking about the issues at hand. Speaking for myself, I have no use for these thought police being involved in my life.

This is a very good article about the multiplicities of Facebook's problems.

Facebook is the epitome of technocratic cowardice and imperialist mediocrity. I truly believe that the world will be better when Facebook disappears from global influence.

Social media is social control.

a friend of mine has reported MULTIPLE pedo type FB pages... where within 2 seconds of looking at the page it is just people trading n posting pics of little kids and making disgusting comments... on EVERY one she has gotten back something saying that the page is not breaking any rules - It is disgusting

A man who posed as teenage girls online and blackmailed 51 boys into sending him indecent images of themselves has been jailed for 25 years.
David Wilson, 36, of Kirstead, King's Lynn, Norfolk, admitted 96 offences in November at Ipswich Crown Court.

In some cases he threatened to share indecent images of the boys online unless they sent him footage of them abusing younger siblings or friends.
The judge described Wilson as "extremely dangerous" and "sadistic".

The court heard some of the children who were groomed to abuse others had been arrested and one was now in a children's home.
He was ordered to serve a further eight years of extended licence once he is released from prison.

Back