• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2zxyskw.jpg

Paul Watson appeared in Blackpool Magistrates Court, charged with superglueing a woman’s genitals together.​
[...]
British man accused of superglueing a woman's genitals together has appeared in court charged with grievous bodily harm.

Paul Watson, 44, is charged with using the high-strength glue on his unnamed victim
[...]
If convicted, Watson could face a prison sentence.
[...]
bizarre allegation was made after he appeared in a court in north-west England on Friday in relation to the case.

Watson is yet to enter a plea.
[...]
case will appear back in court late this month, with prosecutors arguing that given the serious nature of the offence, it should appear in a higher court, which could increase any sentence Watson might receive if he is found guilty.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/man-accused-supergluing-woman-genitals-article-1.2011937
[...]
man has appeared in court accused of SUPERGLUING a woman's private parts together.

Paul Watson, 44, appeared at Blackpool Magistrates' Court today accused of using high strength glue on a female's genitals.

The bizarre allegation was revealed today after Watson made his first appearance in court.
[....]
maliciously wounding an unnamed woman with intent to cause Grievous Bodily Harm.
[...]
Watson, of Sherbourne Road, Blackpool, Lancashire, was remanded in custody following the hearing at Blackpool Magistrates' Court today.

Prosecutor Pam Smith asked for the case to be heard at crown court due to the seriousness of the allegation.

If convicted of the offence the accused, who made his first appearance in court for the charge, could face a prison sentence.
[...]
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-accused-supergluing-womans-private-4628244

This is the first time I've heard of a man doing it to a woman instead of vice versa. I hope there something other than acetone-based solvents to remove it. Ouch! :facepalm:

Maybe she cheated on him? Even so, super gluing her labias together won't stop her from getting plowed again as she still has two more holes that can be used.
that's what I thought too was she cheated on him
the women that glue the guys dicks was because of cheating
so turn around I guess he thinks is fair play

"If convicted he could face a prison sentence"! Really? Rilly? Oh I am so glad to hear that supergluing a woman's labia is considered at least a misdemeanor. WTFF is wrong with GB (which I love and admire)? The key words here are "IF convicted", and MIGHT face prison. IF, MIGHT. Now I'm pig-biting, cat-tossing, dog-kicking mad.

IF they convict him he'll probably get no more than 5 years; if he behaves in prison he might be let go after 18 months. I have problems with OUR justice system, but DAMN! We do a little better'n that.

Calm yourself, @carolinablue

They cannot say "when he is convicted", because they have to adhere to the "innocent until proven guilty"-thing that we enjoy not respecting here because we are not a court of law ;)

Yah, I was pissed off when I posted that. And I do love GB; I'd love to see it; especially Hever. My first ancestors to come to the New World lived around there. Except for the Welsh poet, he came from a place that sounds like Gyltryswtr. To pronounce it you have to strangle yourself while trying to speak. (His last name was Hawl)

Was it consentual?

Surprised he may possibly face a prison sentence given how little that pussy country cares about crime or women/children victims.

Was it consentual?

Surprised he may possibly face a prison sentence given how little that pussy country cares about crime or women/children victims.
Whatever do you mean? They LOVE crime victims there... it's just that they think the criminals are the victims.

Was it consentual?

Dammit Jack, u always sucker me in.....y is this so?

But yes, it was consensual. All I hear her saying is "super glue me, super glue me baby,"

I can't believe I just wrote that. :shifty:

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Abroad, post: 848855, member: 628" They cannot say "when he is convicted", because they have to ADHERE to the "innocent until proven guilty"-thing that we enjoy not respecting here because we are not a court of law ;)[/QUOTE]
:hilarious:
I see what you did there....Lmao. Cause your'e talking about an adhesive case......lol......

Dammit Jack, u always sucker me in.....y is this so?

But yes, it was consensual. All I hear her saying is "super glue me, super glue me baby,"

I can't believe I just wrote that. :shifty:

There's some wacky fetishes out there. Not hard to find vids of women having their cunts sewn shut for example.

Comparatively speaking, I can't argue that contemporary sentencing guidelines for violent crimes in the U.K., and, at times, the CJ system itself haven't caused me to drop my jaw more than a few times. I agree in many cases it seems the CJ system gives too much consideration to the rights/life of the criminals at the expense of the victims (a lot of U.K. citizens feel the same re: certain crimes).

The story we just had about the 33 y.o. previously convicted murderer on a "day pass" from his "Open Prison" who hooked up with then butchered his g/f the same way he butchered his first victim at 15? True schizophrenic or adept liar aside, that situation, along with a few others, completely blows my mind. [exploding head smiley]

But, we have to remember several key points re: the U.K. justice system (ppl don't have to agree/care about them, they just speak to some of the "why?").

The majority of their sentencing guidelines are not out of line with other Euro countries. In some cases, they're more strict than other countries, and depending on the case, their sentences have been comparable to our own.

The U.K. CJ system takes 'punishment with the goal of rehabilitation' very seriously vs. many of the 'punitive action over rehab' sentences we see here to keep offenders away from law-abiding society as long as possible. But for personal opinion, neither is ethically "right or wrong," they're just two different approaches to deal with the same problems.

Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, we have to look at the history of "Crime and Punishment" in the U.K.; where they've come from in terms of "humane" treatment of their citizenry. Anyone who knows anything about Crown history over the centuries knows the cruelty and inhumanity suffered by past populations re: the CJ system of the day. That is *not* a history the contemporary Crown wants to return to by any stretch of the imagination.

When the system works, I'm all for American Justice, and when it comes to violent crime, I absolutely want scumbag offenders away from decent, law-abiding citizens as long as possible. The "Rehab" system here sucks hind tit. I just wanted to lend a little perspective to a few of the "whys" behind the U.K. CJ system.

Any U.K. members, feel free to chime in. Naturally, you can do a much better job than I can. :)

I stopped replying to Jack when I can see he is just trying to provoke a reaction and not actually asking a genuine question. Good on you for bothering, though.

I stopped replying to Jack when I can see he is just trying to provoke a reaction and not actually asking a genuine question. Good on you for bothering, though.

I know. :sorry: Every great once in awhile, I find myself falling into the imaginary Land of Hope, lol.

And just to be Jacksonian, if this is about cheating, we should be as free to laugh at this as we were when dude's several simultaneous girlfriends glued his dick to his stomach after one tied him to the bed for sexyfuntime.

I know. :sorry: Every great once in awhile, I find myself falling into the imaginary Land of Hope, lol.

Don't apologise for that! I just got sick of being the easy butt of his disdain, so I choose very carefully what to reply to now.

Don't apologise for that! I just got sick of being the easy butt of his disdain, so I choose very carefully what to reply to now.
Are you old enough to remember All In the Family/Archie Bunker? I've met him many times, only the name changes. I find it entertaining, in an anachronistic sort of way.

enough warm water and soap. when babycrazy was about 3 she stayed with her fathers parents, they were visiting their niece, when babycrazys second cousin decided to super glue babys eye lid shut. poison control said little soap and lots of warm water. and it worked. needless to say i wasn't told about the situation until about 4 days later and i was on the fucking warpath.

The majority of their sentencing guidelines are not out of line with other Euro countries.

Oh i would never leave the rest of europe out when it comes to heaping criticism on jerks. That whole continent is a fuckin mess when it comes to this.

Back