• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Abroad

Veteran Member
A firearms dealer has been found guilty of supplying illegal handguns and home-made ammunition linked to more than 100 crime scenes, including three murders.

Paul Edmunds, of Hardwicke, Gloucestershire, supplied ammunition used in an attempt to shoot down a police helicopter in the 2011 riots.

The 66-year-old was found guilty of conspiracy to supply firearms and ammunition by a jury at Birmingham Crown Court.

He will be sentenced on 20 December.

The court was told Edmunds, of Bristol Road, was arrested at his home in 2015, where he had three armouries he used to make ammunition to fit antique weapons.

Detectives discovered that a Colt pistol - imported on November 14 2013 - was used five weeks later in a Boxing Day fatal shooting at the Avalon nightclub in London.

Four of Edmunds' rounds of ammunition were recovered from the victim's body.

The jury were told Edmunds' ammunition was also recovered following the Birmingham murders of Derek Myers in 2015 and 18-year-old Kenichi Phillips in 2016.

Following his arrest, 100,000 live rounds were seized from the armoury inside Edmunds' garage, while seven wheelie bin-loads of gun and ammunition components were recovered from a bedroom and attic.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41984857

In America we don't even bat an eye at this shit. It's patriotic!

...so that's what you call a wheelbarrow?
laugh1.gif

I know. In the UK modifying weapons you imported to sell as antiques so they can shoot is illegal, though. He is probably looking at 25 years.

And wheelie bins are large, square trash cans on wheels. https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=w...nRoKHbmoCW4Q_AUICygC&biw=1280&bih=588&dpr=1.5

I did find it slightly odd, measuring his arsenal/stock in wheelie bins ...

Back