• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

thatsmallgrl

Tiny Warrior
Bold Member!
Paul Christopher Anderson is charged with aggravated battery and lewd and lascivious behavior.

According to Daytona Beach Police, the teenager lives in the same complex as Anderson and frequents his apartment to use his computer.

Police said Anderson made sexual advances on Thursday, which she turned down.

"Our suspect pulled out a knife and allegedly lunged at her," Daytona Beach Police Chief Mike Chitwood said.

According to a Daytona Beach Police news release, the victim said Anderson also put his hand around her neck. The teenager was able to flee the apartment and call police.

Officers arrived at Anderson's apartment located on the corner of Beach Street, but when they tried to talk to the man, he refused the open the door.

A brief standoff ensued. The SWAT team was called to the scene. When negotiations failed, the SWAT team shot tear gas into the apartment.

Anderson was eventualy dragged out of the apartment and taken into custody. He was taken to an area hospital for exposure to the gas.

"We're investigating the fact that a sexual abuse may have occurred on this 15-year-old girl," Chitwood said.

The victim in Thursday's incident is known to Daytona Beach Police, Chitwood said.

Last year, Matthew McEnany, president of Keiser University in Daytona Beach, was forced to resign after police said he was having sex with teenagers for money.

Chitwood said the 15-year-old girl had some involvement with McEnany. Investigators want to know why the teenager wasn't in school and was instead spending time with Anderson or if her parents even knew she would use Anderson's computer inside the man's apartment.

http://www.mynews13.com/content/new...icles/cfn/2016/9/22/daytona_beach_stando.html

If I'm reading this correctly, this girl has already had issues with older men. Hot damn!

Officer Chitwood is making pretty free with the comments re a fifteen yr old girl having been involved with McEnany. Sounds to me like he has left himself open to some possible charges saying things like that. JMO

I don't care if she was sexually experienced, or knowledgeable. I don't care even if she flirted and behaved in a sexual manner around him.

She is 15. She is a minor. He is 56 and an adult.

I don't care if she stripped butt naked and literally threw herself at him, begging for sex.

Because she is 15 and he is 56. And he knows better. And knows its against the law. And knows its morally obscene.

Plus he didn't come quietly. Refusing to come out and getting gassed - guilty as sin you dirty old bastard.

He is old enough to be her father. What decent human being makes a sexual advance at someone 41 years younger than them?

Oh that's right. The filthy old bastard, brandishing a knife. That's who does.

He makes me sick.

trust and believe tho, she aint no victim. lock her up before she has a bunch of unwanted kids she neglects.

Back