• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
1tx4q8.jpg
TYLER, Tx. -- An East Texas woman was taken off life support Tuesday evening after authorities say her husband severely beat her on Thanksgiving day.

Patti McHugh Gage was in ICU at a Tyler hospital for four days. Her husband, Kelly Gage, is charged with aggravated assault causing serious bodily injury.
Nicholas McHugh described his stepfather as being "truly a monster."
According to the arrest affidavit, the couple's 12-year-old son, who suffers from Aspergers, was home at the time of the beating.
"We were driving home the other night from the hospital and he made a comment that, 'Wait until everyone hears about my Thanksgiving dinner,' So, I don't think that he had a dinner. I think this is what he's going to remember every single Thanksgiving," Nicholas said.

Authorities say Gage reportedly admitted to attacking his wife in the past, telling detectives he could have caused her injuries, but could not remember because of the amount of alcohol he had consumed.

Nicholas says the most difficult part is explaining their mother's condition to his little brother.
"Today is the first day that he known that she's not going to make it. I've tried to talk to him, but every time he sees her, he asks the nurse when she's going to be up again? Today, he asked my aunt if someone can give her a brain transplant because he wants his mommy."
[...]
http://www.ktbs.com/news/29891162/detail.html
2v114cw.jpg
Patti & Nicholas​

54x9js.jpg
The family of Patti McHugh Gage, asked photo of her in ICU be shown--the result of what authorities say Gage did to Patti.

Nothing like the holidays to make domestic violence all the more tragic. The fact that holidays seem to raise stress levels and incite violence is one reason why holidays should be de-emphasized. I know it will make all the retailers mad and cause any numbers of Bill O'Reilly fans to exhaust flames from their ears, but why the hell do holidays have to be such mammoth occasions? We've seen bridezilla reality shows, and I swear to God there is room for shows on promzillas, but there's a seasonal market out there too for family centric holidays from hell. (Other than the many, many movies on the subject, that is.)

So sad, I hope that Nicholas can be the strong one for his little brother - how old are they? I hope that Nicholas and the little one does not continue the violence in their relationships. It sickens me these assholes that think they have a right to hurt other people. I never will understand how you can live love laugh with, have sex and children with people and then hurt them so terribly.

I like Bill O'Reilly AND I agree with you Tundratot. How can that be???

I find myself disgusted with holidays - especially Christmas. I don't even like lying to my 4 year old about Santa. I just try to ignore the topic at all costs. It's ridiculous. Everyone gorges themselves with cheap chinese crap and baked goods. It's completely disgusting. Many children do not even know what Christmas is about (other than getting their every desire fulfilled) It is just a GLUTTON-FEST. I find it especially disgusting that Cyber Monday and Black Friday sales are up this year considering the desperate financial situation of this country! I guess my tax money is paying for more Wii's and Uggs for the "poor". AGHRRGGGGGHHH!

And I am GUILTY! I don't know how to stop the cycle! That is what frustrates me the most.

So sad, I hope that Nicholas can be the strong one for his little brother - how old are they? I hope that Nicholas and the little one does not continue the violence in their relationships. It sickens me these assholes that think they have a right to hurt other people. I never will understand how you can live love laugh with, have sex and children with people and then hurt them so terribly.

I think Nick is 17 and the younger one is 12,hes autistic too and they dont think he understands

Donations

Spread the word! Every dollar counts. Donations taken can be made to my friend, Patti McHugh Gage's son, Nicholas McHugh, to cover the cost of hospital bills, legal assistance, memorial and clothes for the youngest son, Caden, at any Capital One under "Nicholas McHugh". Nick needs a lot of help with this right now... it's a little overwhelming for him.
Acct # 3332044477. If you don't know the story, google 'Patti McHugh Gage'. Thanks!

yeah, I registered and posted the following:

Kelly Gage beat his wife. Kelly Gage beat her to death. In front of the kids. He is a murdering waste of space and I resent him using air I might want to breathe one day. "Don't have enough evidence" is not an exoneration; it simply means there wasn't ENOUGH evidence. The magic word here is "enough". The problem with the world today is not sin, it's stupidity.

It got deleted. Pissed off.

[MENTION=2458]carolinablue[/MENTION] I no longer bother registering for news sites like that. They usually bounce you for posting LOGIC.

Back