• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

EchaSez

Hope is the thing with feathers.
08/26/17

pitbull-attack-midtown.jpg

A man was attacked by the dog in a luxury high-rise on W. 47th St.
(ANTHONY DELMUNDO/NEW YORK DAILY NEWS)

A drugged-out Manhattan man sicced his pit bull on a fellow junkie in Midtown because he thought he was a robot, police sources said.

Patrick Walsh, 34, gave the bizarre explanation to cops after his dog attacked Bryan Schmitt, 27, of Shrub Oak in a luxury high-rise on W. 47th St. near 8th Ave.

"He's a robot and he's trying to kill me,” Walsh told cops.

The dazed and confused man said he thought his opponent was a robot "trying to kill me."
(ANTHONY DELMUNDO/NEW YORK DAILY NEWS)

The attack left Schmitt with gashes on his arms, legs and chest.

Heavily armed Emergency Services cops corralled the dog and placed it with the city Center for Animal Care and Control.

The fight trashed apartment 9J and left blood stains on the walls and floor.

Walsh and Schmitt were awaiting arraignment Saturday afternoon...

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...unkie-robot-sicced-pit-bull-article-1.3444991

from above link the one pm/er not in uniform can barely keep from cracking up & don't blame him, the victim was the damn dog

One does not use a dog to kill robots.
They are merely for detection.
Everyone knows the best way to defeat a robot is to either...
put it in a logic argument with Captain Kirk,
make hot love to it like Baltar in battlestar Galactica
or
fry it with a stun gun.

Very odd weapon to use against a robot.

How do we know he sicced the dog on the victim?

Why does anyone give a shit of some well-off junkie fucks hurt one another?

Is there any actual proof yet that the victim isn't actually, in fact, a robot?

THere's sooooo many fucking questions left about this story. What a shitfest reporting job.

Back